All Comments on 'Unexpected Encounter'

by jsmjsm

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
60andhorny60andhornyabout 13 years ago
good story

i would have done the same thing if i saw a cock that big..hope there is more.

tturtle50tturtle50about 13 years ago
Try!

Gave me a stiffy, try another!!

William smythWilliam smythabout 13 years ago
Please

Don't make us wait too long for the sequel. this looks like the start of a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Try to pay attention to details and make sure your story makes sense. He was right outside the bar looking for a cab. Needs a bathroom and starts walking to find one. ok he was drunk so we'll give him a pass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Realistic story

This is the type of thing that happens quite often. most men won't admit it. Usually alcohol is involved with the first encounter but after that the latent desire surfaces. good job

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsabout 13 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story had me really hard

jsmjsmjsmjsmabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for your feedback

I was very nervous before putting this story online the good news is that chapter 2 is ready and should be online very soon.

Also I wrote another story that should be online soon.

Please continue to give me your feedback positive and or negative.

Thanks

GuyCDGuyCDalmost 13 years ago
Loved it. Thank you.

Loved the story. I can image that happening to me, but I would be looking for his cock on my knees with my mouth open.

Yes, give me a hard cock to suck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

If you write a continuation of this story, he has to find that being a cocksucker i wonderful. He should continue looking for cocks to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I agree with the last comment. Sucking a cock is a wonderful experience. When I sucked my first cock, I knew I had instantly become a cock sucker. I still love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
restroom cock is the best

Love looking at guys cocks when I am in the restroom. I will be at the urinal and look down and see all the guys peeing with their cocks out. I have gotten lucky and run across some big cocks and when the see me looking they start jacking their dicks and getting them hard. I jack mine and this lets them know that I am interested. We usually go in the back toilet stall and right away I go down on their big cock. I have sucked some big cock in the restrooms. I really love the big black cocks. I have had a few of them and they really love getting sucked. I even had one fuck my ass in the stall. He was only six inches but it was black and fit perfect. My first black cock fuck and he shot my ass full of cum twice in like fifteen minutes. I love restroom cock.

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321over 3 years ago
almost but wasn't aware yet

A few years ago I was traveling and needed to take a piss break. A rest area came up and I pulled in. It was popular with truckers and there were some rigs as well as cars in the lot. No one else in the Men's room though except for one guy a little older than me and shorter, about 5'9" or so 2 urinals down. As I was pissing I glanced down (it's practically a reflex isn't it?) and the dude had a damn nice cock. It was soft but perfectly shaped, cut and 5 or 6 inches even soft. He had his hand around it at one point and there were a couple of inches still hanging past. At that time I had never even jerked off to bimale porn or anything but felt something. He looked over and I knew that if I went up to him and took that beautiful cock in my hand and then mouth he would be cool with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous