All Comments on 'Mating Rituals'

by karma_bonds

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hey,

I like this pretty unconventional start.

Very fitting to a dragon's tale, indeed ... so, where does she go from there ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
refreshingly different!

Interesting and unusual. Please continue- it was a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love it

Great story full of lots of fun. Can't wait to read what happens next.

ladygrey1255ladygrey1255about 13 years ago
Wonderful start.

Well Written. Had a lot of background. Would love to read more. Keep up the good work.

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

very very intriguing. looking forward to more!

faq52faq52about 13 years ago
the good news

is that you have a great story telling ability.

the not so good news is that your English sucks.

this piece needs editing and you need to learn to write in English as long term it is not an editors job to replace the writers ability to use proper sentences.

this may well be important to you as I suspect that you will ultimately be published if you persist.

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusabout 13 years ago

I do agree that you do have a nice way in telling and putting some wity treats in your writing. But i also agree that some of your sentences are so confusing. Like you lost your tracks.

Cant wait for the next chapters for i've bookmarked this story, chayooo!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Great start

I am dying to see what else you come up with!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Update, update, update!!!!!

PLEASE! Been waiting long enough.

areanabenoirareanabenoirover 12 years ago
Fun story .....

good read...... I really enjoyed this and I am not into vampire stuff ....butI was intrigued by it ...the way you set up the story ...it drew me in....I am a reader ...and I found the story easy to follow and wouldn't bother with people who complain about the editing .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WTH

What kind of ending is that! It sucks! I was all into the story; enjoying it and BAM! It gets cut off at the beginning of the story. For that I give it 2 stars. If It had been continued on the same thread, I would have given it a 4 at least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

What the hell was that ending? The flow of the story was starting to get nice and interesting but then you ended it that way. D: if you're going to continue with the story the better, I would love it if you would continue with the story. :) it would really be a waste to not continue with it. :) This was really great. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continue

Please continue! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You should make a continuation for this one!!!

karma_bondskarma_bondsover 2 years agoAuthor

I AM BACK AFTER TEN YEARS! Gotta finish this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous