All Comments on 'Sexy Secretary Needs A Job'

by Blucher

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Different...

...but I don't get off hearing about or reading stories about asholes who abuse women!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ewwww

What a prick that guy is. Abuse does not turn me on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

if you dont like this kind of story why did you pick yo read it.

decadent_katedecadent_kateabout 13 years ago

Good story- I agree, if you're not into nonconsent then don't read a story in the category, morons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Got her to beg, great!

Perfect how she panicked in the interview saying so few jobs, so many hot cunts looking for them.

Perfect how he got her to say , yes I will do anything and blushed with her eyes looking down .

She knew exactly what young girls with hot bodies must do in this world these days to make money to pay the bills, especially with a young kid. She knew her tits and nipples and cunt and ass and mouth would be sore every day from her boss and others getting off on her. She knew that she would get used to it and accept it. Usually bosses like this get bored and tell them they are fired unless they recruit another hot piece of ass for the guys to also get off on. The boss usually films blindfolded chicks like this getting sexually worked over by much younger guys with good hard cocks who are horny and maybe even virgin. Happens all the time, right? Usually involves a phony business trip, as mentioned in the story, with weed and booze and plenty of compliance. Lots of photos and movies from these. Great!

We used to do this in aerospace all the time, especially with chicks who were just out of hi school or were drop outs, or divorced, who needed a job and had hot horny bodies. I remember the parking lot was very dark and getting cunts wet and hot just by kissing and rubbing and twisting tits and nipples. Sometimes I would just suck bare tits and dry hump they with their clothes on to be able to shoot my rocks off. They kept their jobs and a bonus and we got to cum after work almost every night.

One chick named Marilyn showed me a large hickey I accidently left on her right tit next to her BIG nipple and mentioned this was hard to hide from her separated husband when he came over to get a piece or two before he gave her weekly cash. She laughed. I said she had big nipples for a chick who never breast fed and told I want to see them again. She was so dumb, she fell for this and popped them out in pride and and arched her back. I sucked them and gave her several more hickeys to try to hide. I pulled her hair pretty hard to keep total control over the hot little dumb bitch. She cryed and I came again in another dry titty hump with my swollen cock.

She tried to learn to suck me off, but I hate that they get any control over my cock with a mouth with teeth in it, but I like to pull their hair and tits while they are trying to get me to cum with a blow job--good time to get more tit/nipple time in. Sorry about that, I am a great guy, just very horny about young ass ever since I thought I did not get my share as an early teenager. Made up for it every since.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Abuse? Consider...

that sexy Nelly is obviously turned on by being dominated. Yes, David is an asshole for treating an employee so badly, but the story is about two people with complementary needs. If you are into being humiliated sexually there's something for you. If you are into humiliating someone sexually there's a treat for you.

I once had a girlfriend who loved to roleplay these kind of scenarios. after each session we went back to being a happy loving couple, so lighten up, people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love how he took control

The story reminds me what I did with a hot chick from West Virginia a while back. I was a Senior at State College in So. Cal and I was in the library when I notice a young looked girl with an average body and face except that she was kind of short and had GREAT tits protruding from her pink sweater. I watched her and knew I needed to capture her. She finally got up and walked down the stairs and outside. I followed but lost her somehow. I was pissed, but she happened to reenter the stair well and almost bumped into me. I told her she was very cute and asked to go to the vending machine with me for a soda, which she did. Her tits were doing a slow bounce all the time as she had some kind of elastic bra on, I found out later. We small-talked and held hands and walked to my 1958 Corvette to talk some more. She liked my car. She said she was lonely as she had just relocated from back east and was in high school, a Senior. It had started to get dark and the lot was remote. I reached up and stroked her hair and told she was very sexy and that I was turned on by her. Now I was 5 years older than her and she was pretty immature to the world;so what? I kissed her with my tongue deep in her mouth and she moaned a little bit. I decided to tell her that I was starting to get ''hard''. I reached under her sweater and lifted her 34C bra up so the tits dropped on her chest as I stared at her with eye contact. Beautiful tits with dark nipples even though she was a blond [died hair I found out.] I rubbed her left tit and lighted pinched the left nipple until it got hard and stiff. She just moaned and kissed me on the neck and mouth. Zero resistance from her was making me horny. I loved it. I perked up her other tit and nipple as well. I lifted her little girlish skirt up and lowered her panties to above the knees and fingered her snatch. It got hot and wet immediately. Still zero resistance. I was hard for sure now. I owned her and I knew it and she was ''in love'' with an ''older man''--hot stuff for a high school cunt.

I told her I was talking her to a motel I knew of. I told her to say ''thank you'' when I played with her tits and cunt, it was the polite thing to so. She did what she was told as I sucked her nipples now. I moved her hand to my cock, now sticking out of my shorts and told her to rub it slowly if she wanted to be my girl friend. I told her to answer ''yes sir'' or I was leaving. She did as she was told. I had pre-cum into her hands and it embarrassed her. I asked her to lick it off my dick and her hands and she said ''yes sir'' and licked away, with a giggle. Remember, this is pretty young girl, but with all the equipment I needed and wanted what I had for her apparently.

At the motel, she said she had to leave home and come to live with her Grandma because a cousin and an Uncle had touched and molested her several times over the past several months after her tits got this big at her age. Her mother sent her away but she missed the sexual attention and was lonesome. They played with her and fucked her in their SUV out in the woods somewhere and took photos when she was blindfolded and tied up, but they were rough with her and made an excuse to her Mother. Turns out the Uncle paid the Mother's rent so there was no real problem.

She was horny and we smoked week and drank wine and she followed instructions and I spanked her lightly [she cried] twice before I let her fuck me. I ordered her to get on top with a blindfold while I sucked her nipples as they hung down on my face while fucking her hard with a condom on. This was standard procedure with me with pussy, hanging tits to suck and condoms. I loved the command I had over her. She really did not know how hot she was but that got me even more horny. She posed for photos and I washed us in the shower, getting both of us hard again. She loved it.

I took her home and a girl friend was there visiting and asked me for a ride home and she asked me on the way if I was her boyfriend now and ''if we had had sex and that she was jealous of Edie, the West Virginia girl friend as Edie had big tits.''. She was a plain Mexican girl with average slopped tits and a pretty face. Turns out she had dark and large nipples that turned me on. We made out in the car and she was HOT. We smoked some weed and I stripped her and fucked her at the same motel. She took it in the cunt, and the ass while I used a condom for sure on her. I told her she was rude to me and she cried and I spanked her bare ass and bent her over the chair and fucked her again because she was a bad little girl. I asked for a lock of hair to keep [they love this shit I found out] and she provided it with a kiss on my cock and mouth. I took some photos also.

Two in one night, and very young and horny. This went on for months before I graduated. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucked up story

Not surprised at the comments from assholes .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I LOVE this non-consent story: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

Nelly is a keeper. Period.

Nelly is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- [5- (4.6/5=92%)]!

Nelly is a keeper. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

★★★★★ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nelly's character gets a 5.0 (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In reality, no employer can demand a photo of a prospective employee. Then we move on to the sexual assault - he's in a position of power and authority. A crap story about a crap person. Such tripe should be discouraged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This non-consent story is really erotic (a bit kinky too.)

I gave you a 5- (4.6 = 92% = A, ☆☆☆☆☆-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous