All Comments on 'Sarah's Funeral'

by starova

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Nice story, great last line.

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Interesting

Appears English is not your native language from the way the story is written and the use of words. I might guess Sweden is your native country but could be far off.

In any case I liked the story, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Inspiration for a more interesting story

For writers: It would be more interesting to write a story of a married guy and hot mistress who have sex in front of the terminally ill wife. Yes, having sex before the eyes of the ill wife. And the mistress just moans and humiliates the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Inspiration (part 2)

It could go like this:

"The very hot, sexy mistress whispers to the ear of the stage 4 cancer stricken wife: 'It so sad, your life gonna end soon. Your tumor consumes you fully, you smell of nothing but death. What a contrast to me, who is full of life and has a body you cannot even dream of. I will screw your husband in front of you so you can know at least what fun he will have with me.'

Then the mistress approaches the husband, they give each other wild kisses, carress their clothes wildly. The really, perfectly impeccable body of the mistress is revealed. Mistress sets herself in doggy style position, just above the wife who wants cannot defend herself. The husband then is behind the mistress and puts his penis inside the mistress and pounds her wildly. Mistress moans very loud right into the ear of the poor wife and she loves it. 'I bet you were never this good.' "

And so on. Hope, any writer here would take the inspiration and write some nasty stuff like above.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Lovely story, sequel would be nice.

texlootexloo6 months ago

Remarkably wholesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous