All Comments on 'Fact: Black Women Love White Cock'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just get off this board

EVERYBODY hates you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Attention Hater

dont like, dont read.

have a nice day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I just just there yesterday

That's so weird, I was just at the food court in St. Laurent yesterday..and yes I did have chinese food at the manwok or what ever it's called..and yes I also saw big booty black women, also I'm white Irish but never been to Ireland. And for the record St.laurent isn't downtown it's more of a shopping mall seving the south end of the city.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Guy

I'm black just like you but I gotta tell you.....you are really fucking up man.

Ur stories really suck man. I've said this before long ago but you never cared or even listened.

The racist bigots/ animals are out & armed and you're a target; as is the rest of us thanks to you.

I've said my piece, rest is up to you know who.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Don't Listen to the Haters.

You are the maven of race play. Not all of your stories are my cup of tea, so I simply don't -drink- read them. Others who dislike your whole body of work should do likewise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fact:

White men love black pussy. Always have, always will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Guy

Me again.

Are you listening yet?

Do you care yet about the harm you're causing?

Still watching man.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You Need Help My Friend

Read your whole story and think it's very sad. I am a beautiful medium to dark brown skinned black female and attract mostly black men in the south. I believe your story is very stereotype, biased, perverted and pathetic. Not all black women who have respect for themselves crave white men the way you described (At least not here in America). On the other hand, I have heard that white women perform more of those disgusting sexual acts that you mentioned and that's why MEN in general love white women so much in the bedroom. I just pray that you won't get ahold of another dumb black woman who has no respect for herself and low self esteem because those are the types of minority women that would bow down to the devil himself. Much love for you anyway. Sex is supposed to be rewarded in marriage; not with sluts, pimps and prostitutes. God bless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
black girl sucking me dry

I meet up with black that talk to me over the phone about how she loves to suck on a white cock so I meet up with her and she was shock to see my 9" cock she started to go down on it she had this way of making a suction grip from the base to the head I couldn't hold back anymore she sucked that load all in and didn't want to stop she sucked it completly dry just like when I pulled it out for her to suck it. I see her once and awhile she work in a diffent state. But I love it when she comes back around

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WTF!

You are such a fucking perverted loser it's not even funny I swear if the wrong person was to see this you'd be in the hospital right now you... You are so fucking racist. Your just another statistic for things like this, I hope you go to fucking hell. Im a frigen 26 yr old white women and I would even punch you in the face if I ever saw you.. You are a pixel of donkey shit that means absolutely nothing, I hope you go to hell you white trash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It's alright to love Black women But don't belittle them I just happen to know some Very Hot Black women but I don't go around saying that their subservient & calling them Slut's or Whore's The day one of them tells me she's a sult or a whore then I might believe it but I still won't go Broadcasting it to the whole world I think you should leave her dignity intact Since you seem so thrilled about how good she blows you or how good she fucks think about that next time you want some from her you Fucken Jack ass!! Double Duce In North America The U.S.A. N.Y.N.Y.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i want to fuck some

i have been wanting to fuck a black woman for sometime now. I think a tall slim black woman would be fun as hell to fuck. I was watching a couple porns on the pc today of a black woman taking a big white cock and damn it got me horny and my cock got firm so i just stroked it and wished i was fucking her. If i white guy doesnt taking some black pussy when he is offered, i would say he is gay!!!

Mellifera312Mellifera312over 11 years ago
Offensive Trash

I couldn't even finish this it was so bad. You should be ashamed of yourself for writing such blatantly racist garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nonsense

I think this writer WISHES he could have black pussy. Black women don't settle for weiners! Keep dreaming dude!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Funny

It's funny how so many people make false assumptions about the authors on this site. I especially laugh at the white ones who assume black writers are white.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lol

Okay, we get it... your hypocritical ass hate black women who date white men. It's funny because black men really are the ones with the problem with black women dating outside their race than black women are with them. I mean, why would black women be upset? It just means there's one less deadbeat they'll have to worry about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A bunch of BS

White bioys crave black pussy that's the only way they feel like a real man if they can satisfy a black woman and most black women are playing them anyway. The writer of this story is a low life piece of shit , trailer trash plg dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ummm

I am a black women and I like black men and white boys. There a lotta good black men out there but the white boys (not this dick) really treat us right and if you don't agree give it a shot sistah. The white boys love us and we put up with a lotta shit for these black men and they don't appreciate it (not all y'all) white men treat us right and love us and no they not takin advantage of us they doin the exact opposite. Also white boys got just as big a dick or bigger dick than black men because race don't determine your size. This fucker ain't a good example I'm happy with my Irish hubby who loves the shit out me and I love him too. So whoever wrote that comment fuck you black girls movin to white cock deal with it. And fuck the bitch that wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You lack talent, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is some bs. Whenever it sounded like there was a hot part, it was ruined by the disgusting racism, judgement and humiliation of a black woman. Bleh. Do not recommend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2133 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES