All Comments on 'Fact : Black Men Love White Dick'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I Don't Think So. . .

The premise of your story basically isn't true. It's been my experience that black men desire the company of other black men without question.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I DO think so...

To the anonymous, who posted on 12th March, 2011. Why isn't the author's premise true ?? Just because in YOUR experience it couldn't be so ?? How arrogant and narrow-minded of you !

The world is much broader than you think.

I've never been to Canada, unfortunately, and don't know as much as I'd like to, about it.

But I DO know that in the northern hemisphere, in general, there's quite a strict separation between different races, and their roles, be it socially, sexually or psychologically.

Your societies are usually much more discriminatory than southern hemisphere ones

It's really not exactly like that in Brazil, where I come from. We've got our problems, of course. Lots of them.

But our society is, really, mostly a great, mixed up blend of human races. And there's more tolerance and "interbreeding", because of this.

Originally, there were just European Portuguese, Black African slaves and Native Brazilian indians.

Generation after generation, we've exchanged and blended our genes. That's called miscigenation.

Along History, we've received swarms of immigrants from all over the world, from Japanese, to Irish, to German, to Nigerian.

But there ARE people as white as snow, the same way there are people who look as black as petroleum.

Only most people's looks, here, are inbetween, like myself. I'm fairly white, but I'm a mix of Italian, and native Brazilian

There's no such thing as "black men prefer black men".

I'm gay and I've fucked countless black men (we have "pure" black men, too as well as "pure" white ones), who LOVE to get fucked in the arse by (fairly) white men like me.

Maybe you think the premise isn't true, because, unfortunately, your personal social universe is kind of limited and morally and sexually ditactorial.

I'm sick and tired of browsing the Internet for gay porn and fiction, and virtually ONLY finding the "formula" black long-dicked top men and eager-to-be-fucked white man-whores. Not all white men like to be a bottom. And I KNOW there are black men, studly and macho, who love to bottom, and love a white top.

Why can't I see reality reflected on the porn stuff? Black men can only be tops, is that it ?

Is this not HUGE discrimination after all ? Must we be restricted to just these two roles ??

Aren't there white tops and, gay or bi, black male bottoms where you come from ??

People are people and an arse is an arse, as said the author.

Personally, I'm a very happy top who loves to fuck macho male black arse. And they seem to like it a lot, though many won't admit this very openly.

Come to Brazil, especially to Rio de Janeiro, where I luckily live, and discover a whole brave new world. The real world.

Peace, from Roberto, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Wish you the best. And lots of fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
really love huge black inside me

i'm a very gay male and love having huge black cock inside me i think cock is the best feeling cock over any other cock i have had and will do anything for black cock i love being a white homosexual that loves black cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
horny for black dick

swm male who wants/NEEDS TO SUUCK BLACK cock DRY & SUBMIT to BLACK gangbang anal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I definitely love white cock and feel there are many others like me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Samuelx, all your stories are about race. Are you "black" and nothing else? Is there nothing important in your life apart from your "black-ness"? Try writing something where people are just PEOPLE, for a change - this ongoing and annoying obsession with race gets really old really fast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the new kink !

, It is quite enough obvious not to figure out 90´s black gay porn playing interracial top roles got oversaturrated. Today's white guys having the longest pipe out there are dominating both straight and gay interracial porn amateur industry back but hasn´t yet got to its pinnacle or ultimate black sex climax which I believe it is A complete "black culkhold" humiliation, the kind of type were the the so called straight or ethnic couples start taking turns over a BWC, were the man cleans it off at the end .. or both bi sex black couple sharing a big white pole instead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sick of crackers using black men and women for sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2131 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES