All Comments on 'My Sister and My Niece - The Beginning'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hope you are writing more!

I presume you are from the intrroduction.....

rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
Why keep us waiying?

There are always long gaps between your stories. This is clearly the first part of a potentially long series (I will be very disappointed if it isn't) so please don't keep us waiting for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great start!

Please continue - it's not polite to leave me here all turned on like this! :)

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
That was an awesome start to what could be a great story

Please continue this. Thank you.

hongluobohongluoboabout 13 years ago
can't wait

till Chapt 2... lizzie.. have always loved that name

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Story

Enjoyed the part of the story that has been written, I hope there are more chapters to follow... I am waiting with bated breath...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmmm; not sure what to think, too short

Dan, Sarah & Elizabeth; I've seen these names so many times in your stories that I'm wondering if I should be logically connecting the characters. I don't think so; but it is a bit confusing. Obviously the My Sister & Niece stories are linked; but I'm talking about the others.

In this case it sounds as though Dan is a Thrill Seeker who wants to try anything and everything without regard to anyone else. If he wanted a 3-way; why not try it with his family? Of course; we're supposed to dislike him!

To tell you the truth it's hard to judge 1 pagers; I'll read the set and tie em together.

Thx;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waiting for an ending

You have a great story started, just waiting for the ending, or even another chapter or two before the ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous