All Comments on 'Tell Me a Story, Grandma'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Quite nice, I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not all that far fetched

I got caught jerking off by my grandmother, and while neither of us ever said anything about it, I though she always looked at me differently after that and I would catch her looking at my crotch from time to time. Wish I had to guts to do what this kid did. I was 14 and she was in her early 60's at that time and not bad looking either.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Should have been longer, but good story

Enjoyed this one

William smythWilliam smythabout 13 years ago
The Kind of Grandmother

Every guy should have. Good story too. A solid 5 star effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wish

i wish this would happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
enjoyed it

I love grandmother/grandson stories. My Grammy was my first lover, and only till her death. But why doesn't anyone describe their gran as they really are. Grammy was a farmer's wife. She worked (literally) from dawn till dark. Hard. Her hands were tough and knobby from using the hoe and washing clothes. Her body was trim at the waist, but she had a big muscular ass and thighs with cellulite. I said she worked hard, but not in a gym. Her tits were losing their struggle with gravity and the aftereffects of nurseing three children(that lived). Her face which had been 'beautyqueen' beautiful had the lines of many hours under the sun and she had a huge bush of pubic hair. Like, from her navel came a line of hair that joined the rest that extended almost from hip to hip and down part of her thighs. But she was a kind, gentle, and enthusiastic lover and bed partner. Thick, raven black, wavy hair that brushed the dimples in the small of her back shiney from the sun, and wavy but not curley pubic hair extending up her butt crack. Grandad had been a pure farmer and tolerated nothing that didn't work hard. Even wife, kids, and grandkids. This was MY Grammy, the most beautiful and sexual woman I've known. And Grammy sex was marvelous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous