All Comments on 'A Daughters Reluctant Love'

by Daddys_Plaything

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Love it for its short stroke factor! Enjoyed the slight twist at end ;-)

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 13 years ago
Excellent piece of work.

I just loved the storyline. The crescendo just built and built until I was having my own little orgasm just before the ending. Wow... good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

love the story and love your style ....please write more!

AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 13 years ago
Erotic!

A well written piece of erotica tinged with realism wrapped up inside fantasy. You have great talent and I hope we hear more from you!

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Is it real

This is immaterial

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot!

Sexy writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I Loved It

Loved the story. I had sex with my dad commencing last year and we have been lovers on plenty of occassions since, (when my mum is not around). I am now 20 and love him pounding into me I am on the pill so we can do it without fear of getting pregnant.

More stories like this please.

Rebecca

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To Rebecca

Rebecca,

Sounds like you have a great relationship with your dad. Will you be writing about it soon for us all to read? This is a wonderful story seeing that she wants to get pregnant...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good read but...

After bad daddy pumps her full for the first time that night you wrote, "But this wont be the first sperm bath my womb see's tonight." I'm sorry but it IS the first. I believe you meant to say, 'this won't be the last...'

Still a good story and a quick yet hot read! Don't stop writing.

paponciopaponcioalmost 13 years ago
hot !

Don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

made me really wet. plz write more! make it as dirty as possible. i voted 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It's been 3 months....

Where is the new chapter? People are waiting! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sooo HOT!

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

continue

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
Sorry

Sorry I only gave you 2 stars, It's nice she enjoyed the sex, but it was still forced making it Rape, as much as I like reading about sex with consenting adults forcing any one is wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

One day I saw my father madly fucking my mother, she was in great pain and crying.

" I can't bear it. please stop" My father asked her very softly " Dear, where I could find a nice cunt ? When will I put my cock?" " You could find a very beautiful cunt In this house, Your daughter is young and she could fulfill your mad thirst" My father laughed and told that " You stupid lady what you are thinking about my little angel? How could I fuck her? She is an apple of my eyes. What she could think about me?

a monster in a father's garb? from this day I won't touch you Ok?" As I saw him stood His erected cock gave me pleasure, I felt something woke inside me. I went to my bed fully naked and fingered my cunt shouting " Oh Daddy! I love you! my cunt is itching, where I could find a cock as big as of you! " My father came into my room,

" My little angel, are you want my cock inside of you?" " Yes dad, yes,yes please do something dad, mommy can't fulfill, I am young my cunt is hot, come dad please fuck me " I grabbed his cock and madly sucked it. " This is my first cock dad my dad's cock, I have every right to have it and suck it because this is my dad's cock." My dad fucked me with permission of my mother. I have no shame about it. It is the duty of every good daughter to show their cunt to their father if they want to fuck them. Don't forget that we the daughters came from his semen. We should offer our breast, butt and especially the cunt to him because he is the one who gave all what we have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great

Chapter 2...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
XD

Fail....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
<3

that was hot! i wish my dad would come in my room everynight and it would be like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
daughter

been screwing my daughters since they were 18 ..now my 18,18 and 22 yr old granddaughters join.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
slightly off but....

The only part of this story that was titillating at all were the scant few words from the girl, where it appeared she was actually wanting it. The rest showed no love, no respect, and definitely; no joy. Sex, between any two people, family members inclusive, is just wrong if it's not naturally given and received by both, with love and affection. There's nothing natural in your story which, insinuates any of that; rather, it's about forced sex, and/or it's counterpart; submissive sex. Those are totally unnatural fantasies born in twisted minds. Seek help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yummy!

if you want to rp this as my dad or sister or friend mail me @ blondeduchess@ymail.com! xxx

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedover 11 years ago
I think this story ...

The way this story is written is crazy. I think there should be another part to it, especially with the noise going on. Now that she is pregnant, it would be interesting to find out what happens when her mom finds out she is going to have a baby. Is her mother able to have more babies? Is she pregnant too? Did he mean to get her pregnant? When did her father get it into his head to fuck his daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not bad

It was good, to the anon who said seek help, how about you just not read these storie's. Their is nothing wrong with people who think differently from you, get over it and stop complaining. We are just as capable as every one else. You don't like, to fuckin bad, no one held a gun to your head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

loved it!! omg so excited for more...

IncestLadyIncestLadyover 11 years ago
First Time?

I'd love to hear about the first time he screwed her and when she got pregnant. I want more. Mommy obviously knows he's banging her, how about he makes them do a threesome?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i like incest sex

i have given enjoymnt to many sweet soft smooth young fresh little cue vigin tight tiny pussys with red hot pussy lips

golden yellow clitoris

honey filled pussy hols

oh it is a heaven

those who wnts heaven mail

angeluwish@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes where is chapter2

I must say that this is the most INTENSE story I have read.How you managed to get so much into only 1 page is amazing. I do not care what some of the other comments have said. This story was short and to the point and it did not take page after meaningless page to do it. If a picture is worth a thousand words then this story was a thousand pictures for me. As for the people who were offended by the subject I must ask why the fuck were you here??? Do not stop writing as most of us are waiting for more.

Dreamcatcher61Dreamcatcher61over 11 years ago
Loved it.

Very intense and passionate. Hope to read more stories from you!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"A Daughter's Reluctant Love:" Unnamed Father and Unnamed Daughter

NOTE to the writer author: Readers like to have a personal connection with a story for two reasons: 1) It identifies the story character; and, 2) It adds a humanism and personal connection to the reader.

How does someone reconcile a daughter's reluctance, and a daughter's fervant wish to be impregnanted by her father? That is an enigma in my mind.

The story is very sensually provocative from the father's perspective and even more sensually endearing and loving from the daughter's perspective. It is almost the perfect carnal, incesual father and daughter love story. If the father was single, i.e. divorced, widowed or even never married, so that the daughter and father could cherish their children in a family "husband and wife" lifestyle the story would be perfection!! The daughter's mother/father's wife not foistering nor unseemingly caring about the carnal love and sexual exploits of her husband and daughter is weird; maybe the writer should have informed the readers of this anomaly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my favorite fantasy

doing my dad, getting preggo, having bitch mum walking in just as dad's cumming in me. I'm stacy18_bi@hotmail.com and soaking wet here now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Message me

This story is so hot and one of my fantasies. Someone message me and talk ;)

chelseababy1194@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmm; not so sure, think it'd be better in Reluctant / Non-Consent

I am not against INCEST; when there's honest feelings from both sides involved from the beginning. As a fantasy I've been reading about it for a long time, but only recently did I find myself considering it in RL, recently I met an under-age Niece for the first time and I have had to consider if seriously. I am very confused about what might happen when she grows up.

But Daddy did in fact Rape her and is still doing it. He doesn't care for her, he took her virginity and hasn't even gotten her on BC? He hasn't thought of the ramifications of his actions? At this point he doesn't even seem to be aware that she's pregnant since she's apparently told US about it. Sex is fun, no one can deny that unless they're lying to themselves and others, but this girl doesn't know what real love is. She's starving for the real thing and being mislead by a manipulative boar.

Surely MOM is in fact aware of the activity since we're told it happens every single night for months. Anyone trying to hide it would be more discrete, but he just doesn't give a damn about anyone or anything except blowing his own load.

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Incest's fun especially father and daughter incest

I agree with DKP-I'm not against incest. i'm from a very conservative family so i always hope to have sex with somebody. But i'm til virgin now! i always imagine that my dad'l open my bedroom door to fuck me just like the girl! but i don't wanna get pregnant! so i don't hope to be fucked.....I'm sad.....I'm horny.....but....I'm a shy_n_quite_angel@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MY story.

Email: kamasohi900@gmail.com

1-Part -1

WHEN LOVE AND SEX BECOME ONE.

She heal me...She know the real me...from now on my life is blissful because the feminine spirit lives within my soul. The truth is black woman is sexy, seductive, fearless and diplomatic...but still identify with Africa for the Africans. That make her a black conscious woman.

Some years ago! I remember sitting on the beach, one summer back in early 2000 it was a beautiful day on Doctors Cave beach in Jamaica. When I saw a splendid beauty of a woman, Oh yes I could tell that she is a lady of exquisite class with the stars of success brightly shine within her aura. With a breath taken radiant beauty she is beyond comparison to any other woman! Hands down she is the mirror that reflect infinite beauty and ultimate attraction, she is a woman that any human or heavenly beings would want to be in her presence and would love to share her company.

She look in my direction consistently with a magnetic reflection with lustful smiles as if she would want us to connect; yes for sure I anticipate her company.

Like a hungry lion hunts for a meal, it meticulously prepare while watch its prey before it attack! I look at her with sincerity.

As she sit there for a while talking with her girlfriends, her aura is so strong I couldn't help it but to pay close attention to her.

And the way she conduct her conversation as she articulate and express herself immensely within the company of her friends. She captivate my mind within the depths of my soul, with her superior intellect, she have me thinking that her superiority is defined within divinity.

I couldn't help myself but to think of her in the most sensual way i saw my son and daughter within her aura as I gaze up on her beauty. At that moment I decided to get my intellect on and go over to her something inside me keep telling me that she is my soul-mate so without further ado I walk over to her and introduced myself. Hi my name is Derrick, with smile, charm and confidence I said greetings to you beautiful African woman, you smile at me and say thanks. I said you are welcome beautiful spirit, but please forgive me for being so forward, I can tell that you're not an average woman, but I just want to let you know that I see god in you. Your attraction is magnetic your beauty is superior; yes you're the most beautiful woman I ever see in my life.

I love the way you walk, the way you talk, oh yes the way you express yourself, it makes you a highly intelligent woman with a superior intellectual capacity, you got style and class. You blush and said thanks you're such a gentleman;

I smile and said you're welcome my lady! Beautiful spirit you are, then I said More over I can't help it but to love the presence and (gift) of your blackness! with your African features wow, you're an exotic woman, with your full lips, kinky hair, chiseled nose, perfectly aligned cheekbones, crystal white teeth, breast standing firm like the pyramids that glorify the gods in Africa, diamond cut wide hip, round butt, thick-skin, big bones, curvaceous body, "damn" ain't that sexy! With all due respect my compliment is calculated by my mind so my heart flatter as my body flourish with joy, I love your edges and curves! You say wow you're so sweet, I said yes I am.

You're a fine specimen of a woman with exotic features your woman-ness is deify, in my own words I defined you (you're the creator of gods) you are aligned with the heavens as earthly beings bow down to you! You look at me with your eyes wide open and said thank you am flattered by your genuine compliment so to speak within your language. With joy we continue to express ourselves this is soothing to our soul, an immaculate communication.

Again I said your body is perfectly aligned with the universe; Oh without a doubt you're a magnificent work of art that have been sculpted by the mystic of the divine force with angels DNA lives within you.

You laugh and said oh thanks again with a facial expression showing some signs of anxiety and nervousness, but just then you say to me, you're a handsome and intellectual black man with a sweet infinite energetic magnetic personality, you got the Gods superiority within your presence. And yes Derrick I love your African presence with your African features, Humm you're perfectly detail by my divine relative. OooH how pleasant it's to share your company and connect with you Derrick!

With chemistry and biology at work, our soul alluring each other furiously, we give in and let love manifest itself. As our future begin to shape within that moment with the radiance of beauty, and blissfulness become our guidance!!!.

Wow diligently "I smile" with lustful eye's looking through your crystal clear soul, I said I wanted you from the concept of life to the conception of my being within your life, to be conceived of matter and frequency into this existence, now I need to be with you infinitely. Then I said I wish if one of these days I could be all up in your life I would love to kiss your fat full lips they look so soft I would love to look in your beautiful eyes and tell you how much I love you and I want to be with you, because you are so kind, so giving, smart, beautiful, spiritual and wise damn you're sexy! hmmm we smile " oh yes this is a instant but sensational moment with magical connection that manifest ancient visitation from our ancestors, because our lives is the science that exist billions of year's ago!...

As we laugh and talk extensively we converse on so much different topics including sensuality, spirituality with diamond liquefy economics and futuristic plans to raised a family. This is one intense Mystery love affair, as we orally and telepathically communicated in the spiritual realm. With immensely effort we stimulate each other mind, while soothing our soul yes we give unto each other mental orgasms it was chemistry and biology in one connect to the galaxies . We are the geniuses sensual mathematician oh beautiful spirit you are, there's so much to be discover and a lot of invention going to take place between us .

We look at each other with the essence of (love Mystery) so much passion and curiosity in our eye's.

But our spontaneity combined with our intuition say's everything will be alright this is meant to be!

With lustful smile on our face in a emotional voice you ask me what do you really want Derrick?

So I said these words to you with confident and conviction I said your presence is sentimental attach to my soul you captivate my mind,

And it transform a vibration of seduction and I can't help it, without a doubt, I would love to take off your clothes slowly, kiss you gently meanwhile the passion builds up inside you that is how I feel right now! You laugh out loud, and said seriously what do you really want from me? I said I want you for myself "we both" laugh and smile within affinity.

Love, lust, anxiety and curiosity they are our company and motivation at this time, there is so much sexual tension, with spiritual manifestation in the atmosphere we look into each other eye's as if we are communicating and confirming soul-seduction, soul-sex equal soul-mate in the telepathic realm. To unfold the mystery of soul-mate/ soul-sex and how two

Spirit become one infinite soul. Apparently there is some divine intervention at this moment.

With smile on your face as you stretch forth your hand to me, and said come with me to

my place! I said stop joking with

me lady! You are such a beautiful spirit, you said come on am serious am not playing, holy mother and father we decided to express our contagious love connection. So as we reach at your place, first thing we do is to take a long cold shower together we were so kind and gently to each other, damn we were so seductive as we take off our clothes slowly we get into our birthday suit, oh yes we shed our inebriation. After coming out the shower, now moodiness become available, with compliment

we served each other a few drinks, and light up some herbs some natural incense to bring forth the spirits from within.

Then I said to you, you're so beautiful, sweet and kind I feel like you bring out the sexual god in me; reincarnation between us is a must, I got that feeling as I kissed you; You kiss me back gently and said to me in a seductive voice you said Derrick I want you from the very first moment my eyes caught you hmm, it felt like you live inside my body Derrick, together we lives in each other soul, seductively I dont mind to be a nympho just for you only, said those words to me as we vibe and get high on India Arie acoustic soul and voyage to India.

I said wow this is spirituality filled with blissfulness expressing divine sexiness ooh my goodness I feel so special to hear a black woman say these words to me I think you're the divine one; You send tingles up my spine oh my love you make me feel so divine right now.

Then you take deep breaths and said baby am feeling something like electric goes from my toes up to my head and it give me butterflies in my stomach you take my breath away Derrick.

My god we get a little bit nervous shaking an all, our heart beats a thousand times faster, damn our body become sexual sensitive electrified ignite and explode like a atomic bomb sending sexual radiation into the atmosphere that radiate every

fiber, molecules and cells in our being with sexual intoxication our body tingles and goes into an electrifying mood fill with erotic sensuality. Oh yeah oh yeah you get so fucking wet a mean dripping wet, My cock get so hard and warm...our body become sexual liquid as we marinade with the smell of sex in the atmosphere , we flow into each other fusing our souls.

Yes I kiss your stiff breast, suck on your diamond cut nipples, meanwhile my finger up inside your moist vagina in a timely fashion and gently manner I stroke your vagina I do it over and over again .

Oh god this is eclectic passion filled with divine sensuality! You grip me so hard with your thighs around my waist, as your breast radiate milk to my soul. Yes I did suck them tits real good for you; sexual sensation go through my body as my sexual hunger feed from your breast, my dick drip crystal water and your vagina erupt like the evolution story compare to a volcano builds up from the depths of the earth your body shivers as we kiss and touch each other in place's we never being touch before in the metaphysical realm.

Oooh I get so high this is sexual ecstasy, I got to stop an take a good look at you in your birthday suit! oh my god your body, your body, your body! damn you pussy perfectly carved out you got me talking to your pussy in a deep seductive crying voice!

I said everything about your physical spiritual and intellectual self seems an feel perfectly and divinely intertwined ooh hmmm I take a good look at your pussy again and again I never saw a vagina/fat pussy like yours before in my life there is something supernatural about you!!! Yes I'm having my vagina moment share with passionate conversation it feel like spirits come up on me. I said oh my god woman your vagina! hmm, hmm, hmm! your labium minora, labium major, clitoris, vulva, (my god what a pussy) just like a lotus flower integrated with a tranquilizing roses your vagina display light of artistic beauty kisses by the sun of man, your vagina is like a full moon earth is ready to bear fruit. Your curves and shape blow me away and your sexiness. Is breath taken, to be in the presence of your superior intellect, exotic pussy and your holistic presentation all of your being I honor you in this life. You look at me seductively and said baby you're a gorgeous an handsome man with your flirtatious features, erotic eyes, you take my clothes off strip me naked and seduce my soul my panties get wet without knowing but how you do it. With your sexy dick, black-skin I love your dreadlocks you have been kiss by the sun within your darkness shine my light, your body perfectly aligned with the universe oh my god Derrick I want you up inside me right now as we speak.

So I said Oh damn whenever I look at your body my goodness your presence send chills from my mind down my spine circulate through my body, you make my body shiver into ecstasy!!! with sponge cotton candy smile on your face your eyes wide open looking through my window deep into my soul, you said we were born under the water with $3 and 60 cent figure it out I love you Derrick; I smile an kiss you softly and said yes I have done my math’s beautiful spirit you are! we are going around the universe as one soul within three hundred and sixty degrees in high altitude of sensuality I know I will live inside you, eat drink and breed the air of your love all the days of my life.

We are molecules, fiber, frequency, cells, matter, dark, light, air, water, fire, life/energy we are two body but one infinite soul!

I said all these words to you as we passionately kiss and rubbing against each other, bumping and grinding our body together we goes up to heaven then come back down to earth we do it again and again .

You look at me and take deep breaths you speak with a deep erotic, seductive, sexual, passionate voice saying Baby, baby, baby please don't stop; fuck you drive me crazy love me Derrick.

Then I used my hands slowly I move your legs apart gently I stick one finger inside your soft excited hot juicy moist vagina! Meanwhile you lay down on your back, like a snake you glide we get so excited you said oh yes baby put two more

yeah your wish is my command so now I put three fingers in your vagina you scream an said oh no just two that will do, I made my adjustment then I stroke and caresses your vagina in a timely and gently motion like a gynecologist, sexologist with the curiosity of a sexual genius we designed our sexual mood I stimulate your pussy and your entire body with my fingers! like pianist I play you melodies that put us in extra ordinary moods of soulful melodies; as we multiplied our sex drive.

You react like a nymphomaniac, this is spiritual and physical healing to our body as our souls resonate, sure I did finger fuck you real good, we kiss passionately with our tongue all up in each other mouth, with our lips swimming in saliva we deep kiss Suddenly you scream out saying oh god fuck me, tears of joy comes to your eye's as my tears drip down unto your face.

With sexual enchantment filled with blissful seduction! we didn't stop there it get a bit more intense and adventurous, You open your legs an position yourself like a chair just like a heavenly throne you recline, as you bite on your lips, sticking your finger's in your wet, juicy vagina then seductively push them in my mouth and rub them on my lips and on your lips too, I gently suck your sweet cum of life, oh fuck this is so erotic, I look into your eye's as you watch me lick that delicious cum from your fingers! hmm, hmm, you anticipate and display artistically moves as you get ready for my face to place up in your palace.

Yeah Like a true King who wants his Queen to rule his kingdom, I give unto you my face which is a throne for you to sit on in this moment like a true king should I do, now we rule our sexual kingdom. Just now I put my head between your legs as I go down on my knees place my face in the presence/present of your pussy! Then gently and slowly I kisses the inner part of your thighs, drag my tongue up and down your thighs as my lips constantly electrify your neuron /nerves. My nose, tongue, fingers, teeth, eye's, they're like musical instrument calibrating and collaborating with your vagina our mind and body divinely display a sexual musical ensemble !

with the rush of sexual wind all over your body you vibrate like the tree of life rooted up out of the earth with my love spell, you shake like leaves extensively falling into ecstasy, like tree to its root we grow in love an rock to the wind.

Oh yeah now we seductively floating on cloud nine as I grip your butt and lift your pubic area to my face in so doing it help to position your vagina precisely up to my mouth! then I used my lips to press on your vagina I mean your excited fat juicy pussy lips just then I used my tongue like a brand new Mercedes Benz wiper I wipe clean immensely wet whip wipe your vulva yes I mean your vagina I simultaneously Stimulate your clitoris and skenes glands sending signaled to your third Eye yeah our body react to the sexual fire Your clitoris get so hard an warm as my tongue steam on your clitoris your vagina radiate fire,

oh fuck you grip my head and scream awww, fuck awww, fuck awww...yes yes yes, fuck fuck fuck, Mow Mow Mow oh yes Derrick right there you said as you scream an push my head deep into your pussy! within that moment I know that I just take you to a place that you have never been before this is accurate oral vibration, awww, again and again you scream out loud and louder; you were like Rihanna holding high notes as my tongue vibrate in the split of your vagina up and down, I go as my tongue flick on your clit, you sing and scream, oh fuck my clitoris, umbrella brella brella hey, hey, hey, aww'wow, with a melodious voice you sings moan and groan uncontrollable as my tongue enter 3"inches up inside your vagina stretching forth trying to reach your cervix deep up into your uterus, I feel your stomach vibrate as your thighs squeeze my head uncontrollable you glide like snake screaming see aww see, aww see, awww see, awwwo yes, oh lord have mercy, with

my ancient African DNA live within me so like a scribe and a sculptor my tongue and my fingers meticulously write and paint the walls of your vagina oh so divinely beautiful your vagina decorated with honor and grace like the temple of kush dedicated to the warrior Queen Kandace.

Without a doubt I know within the same breath I play you some soulful, soothing, melodious music like a trumpet player my tongue play on your clit simultaneously my lips blow your vagina away ooooh yes I played you sexual songs of freedom, the nerves in my nose rock to your clitoris beats my senses was seduce by your cum! I could feel your skene's glands and urethra gland beat on my tongue like a Congo drum as they explode like a river falling from a hundred feet high... God damn you squirt all over my head, down into my mouth God damn your cum is sabulous; You ride and glide on my face like Janet Jackson doing the moonwalk dance that's how your pussy glide on my lips and all over my face as you get to higher heights on my tongue with your crystal cum running all over my head" with my tongue up inside your vagina I felt your pussy melts in my mouth, your womb and my mouth begin to have a conversation like scientist, clergywoman and clergyman we conclude that we must be born again to enter the kingdom of heaven oh fuck, just then I couldn't wait to get my stiff big black cock deep up inside you.

But just before all that happen yeah I tell you how much I love to eat, lick, suck all that cum from your tasty juicy, delicious, and nutritious pussy! So for about 45 minutes to a hour into eating, kissing, caressing and sucking up all that cum it was magical, spiritual and divine to eat your pussy I tell you all those things as I kiss you all over your pussy and your legs as you caress your breast meanwhile the passion flow within our atmosphere yes i can see clearly now you’re in my head.

Then I take my head from between your legs, oh I could see the sexual fire in your eye's oh baby I realize that it was ordained for us to meet make love, have sex, fuck and be together forever, yes just like how the moon comes out to the night, the sun comes out to the day that's how we compliment each other! The way to our hearts is sexually engineer with an architectural complimentary designed by our mind, body and soul collaborating with my black cock deep

up inside your fat warm juicy, divine pussy.

But just before all that happened you go down on your knees you look up into my eyes with a magnetic fiery force that reflect like the stars called (sirius B) it was first discover by the ancient Dogan in Mali.

I could tell that you're a divine woman! So you hold my dick with your left hand with perfect precision you grip my ass with your right hand, slowly stroking my dick with a sense of purpose, you caress it with the tip of your fat full lips passionately your tongue surf the sharf of my cock, with musical moan an groan I scream, suddenly my cock was all up in your mouth and down your throat like Beyoncé Knowles you hold high notes while sucking on my dick, my dick play the role of a otolaryngologist examine your mouth and throat! the report was so good you provoke a erotic sensation that mesmerize my pineal gland,

with sexual communication my erectile tissue, urethra, seminal vesicles, my whole body was sexualize and in so doing sending signal of orgasmic sensation, stimulating my prostate gland, vas deferens, epididymis, testicles all of my organs was excited preparing for the eruption, explosion, and outburst of my fiery sperm into your womb/uterus.

My mind was enchanted to another dimension from the first moment we make a connection that connect us to the highest frequency of organism's, within a orgasmic force that control the universe(in life) we were telling our-story that we come to know about ourselves through our deepest thoughts and emotions this is highly spiritual.

Together we seems "inseparable" then I open your legs an look into your eyes I fit my pelvis area to your pelvis area as you lay down on your back with your thighs and legs up high forming the shape of a triangle as we continue to look into each other eyes yes we're calculating vagina times dick to get the area of sex times emotion multiply by our mind and spirits equal our SOULS! then I Press my chest gently on your breast as we breathe sexual air through each other ears into our lungs kissing an caressing at the same time Our heart beats and race to high altitude, oh fuck I bite into your neck you bite into my neck with a force that a lion would used to take down a ten ton elephant! Then I feel your hands and legs grip my body so tight it was like the heavenly cloud come down on earth and become one with mother earth...meanwhile I grip your fat ass (round butt) just like how good air tire grip the tar. We scream passionately awww...oh yes...oh yes...oh yes...yes awww..yes awww...yes awww.

then I open your legs, you position yourself like the letter (W)gently now I push my stiff black cock up into your excited moist vagina, for total concentration to achieve the fullness of dick to vagina we stop the kissing an let the spirits guide our focus on cock to pussy! your vagina conspire with your cervix and uterus

as they orally communicate with my dick. We speak a profound and mystical language that translate within our soul and stimulate our mind in such away it give unto us several mental orgasm we moan and groan, moving our

body in a acrobatic and sexual motion beyond the normal of the western sexual tradition, like Lucy an Kamaohri we do the ancient firtilty dance as we light the fire of reincarnation in antiquity!!

You bite on your bottom lip, you closed your eyes damn you're so seductive as I push my big black cock deeper and deeper inside you as our breath of life rejuvenate and our soul sexualize! your vagina get warm and steamy like a oven/ microwave that make the bread of life, my cock get so warm with the secretion, of your natural lubricant our body condensate, our pulse open up, sweat drip from our body, yeah we bump and grind, moan and groan as my dick chant to your pumpum melody!

Our body become magnet an steel we stuck together bumping and grinding I could feel all that muscle in your vagina gripping, locking on to my cock just as i push, force, sliding, entering up into your fat moist vagina, oh fuck now my dick reach up into your womb! pounding and caressing your cervix, stimulating uterus, as your heart beat with the walls of your vagina in one accord they beat, yeah my dick dance to your authentic rhythmic vagina beats. Your female anatomy fuse with my male anatomy as we meticulously choreograph this sensual, erotic, divine dance.

The Nervous system within your mind, clitoris an skenes glands and your whole body was erotic and furiously sexualize sending signal and sexual stimulation to your fallopian tube so your ovaries get excited, bracing itself, and making preparation for the fiery explosion of my sperm up into your womb, oh I feel your body vibrate and explode it felt like a volcano erupt I hear you scream, we both scream speaking in a unknown tongues never used by mankind! with moaning and groaning this is what it sound like. Ma'at, Amon-Ra hahahhhhh mumummmma yayyyyyyyyy lalllllllllll chi chi chi ..awww oh! as we moarn don't Stop give it to me baby you said, I said oh holy Ma'at hahahhhhhh mmmmmmm (3) hummm humhumhum we moan, groan, moan, groan and moan......then I said yes your pussy feel like I'm in heaven and to go to hell is impassable because making love and having sex with you is righteousness.

Oh fuck take this dick beautiful spirit I love you. I said as I stroke you with my big black cock with 100 stroke per minutes, deeper, deeper, deeper I stroke you with 1 stroke within 0.6second of a minute. You scream and grip me tighter ...Oh fuck the situation get intense, now you flip me over and furiously sit on my big black cock like a rocking chair, you move your waist line in a slow motion, yeah I slap on that fat ass, and grip your butt cheeks so tight damn woman I know I love you.

You use one hand to press on my chest, the other on your breast squeezing your nipple as you bite your lips and closed your eye's as if you're having a erotic dream! oh lord have mercy with your back arched you levitate your butt cheeks above my pelvis area, you position your vagina 9"inches above my stiff dick, as you sit on my dick with your back turn to my face! as I look up on see a beautiful arched form from you butt cheeks up to your shoulder, oh it's spectacular beauty! with only 2 to 3"inches of my cock going up inside your vagina with perfect precision you gauged your G spot on my dick you wine and glide up and down my dick your vagina go around and around in circular motions on the tip of my dick as it stand tall like the obelisk of Nubia; wow, you're an artistic woman this is a sexual monument, this is very artistic and we are a manifestation of a great

work of art, just like the Nubian Queen Tiye who rule with her husband Amenhotep iii she stimulate his mind and build him magnificent temples

with diplomacy, and strong leadership, love and divine power she gives unto him gifts of solid diamond, gold and precious stone that shine throughout the universe their power it is mighty within ma'at. With scented olive oil all over your body, I used my hands to caress your ass, and your back! up an down your spine I caress you gently, sending tingle through your entire

body. I feel you melt like 12#-12"inches tall scented candles, your body slowly melt seductively, I could feel all that erotic sensation dripping down my cock from your vagina flowing throughout the essence of our beings ! Oh holey Ma'at this is

so seductive, passionate and spontaneous you scream and moan, awww, awww yes, yes your voice filled with emotions of joy, it's spiritual awaking. Now all my dick going up inside you through your vagina to your womb, you scream and said oh fuck Derrick I can feel your big black, fucking cock...awww...awww, awww, fuck it is way up inside my belly..yes, yes, yes awww, awww, awww, Mo, you scream, moaning and groaning as you go up and down my dick, you tremble nervously.

I could tell that my dick is caressing all the tissues and muscle's in your vagina/uterus and sexualizing your soul you ride me harder and harder! now you used your two hands to pressed on my chest as you ride my dick, gripping my throat, wow it appear like a sexual ghost take over your body. Your body vibrate and shiver with a force of 10 thousand rpm! Oh fuck it make you scream again, again and again calling out my name Derrick, Derrick, Derrick. awww...oh lord have mercy am cuming Derrick. Your skenes gland get excited and release your crystal water, as your cum drip down my cock unto my balls, even though you were breathless you shiver an moan, my cock radiate sexual fire. Yeah in the middle of all that passionate fucking I couldn't resist your curves, big fat juicy ass! Oh I want to see all that ass from the back, front, side, over view all the view that's available oh my lord just like the pyramid of Queen Hatshepsut your body stand out spectacular in the valley of the kings ... I tell you to catch your breath you do so meanwhile we drink some water and enjoy the aroma of herbs, then after I said turn around bend over woman I want to fuck you from behind swiftly you do so!

Oh yeah I can see that fat pussy from the back it appear like an apple a Sweet juicy 10 lb. pie with all that vanilla ice cream cum all over your pussy, I can't help it I must tell you that your pussy is perfectly chiseled, divinely carved I didn't only see it I feel the divinity of your pussy, my body was fully energize I got an erection like the stone carve column in the temple of Amon-Ra dedicated to Isis the mother of the sun god. My dick stand tall. As you bend over in the 6:30 position, I grip your fat ass with my hands push my big black cock slowly up inside your vagina, again you scream out moaning and groaning you used one hand to push me back and said oh no baby oh fuck it's too much. But your body was saying I want your cock deep inside my pussy/uterus, I get so excited I sink my big black cock deep inside your pussy touching your uterus as if I want to replace

Your womb, oh your body tremble,

I started to fuck you real hard, hard and harder, harder, harder deeper, deeper, deeper!... I fuck you in the Doggy style position! My balls and dick smash against your clitoris like Venus and Serena determined to win the championship, you are poisd and ready to win, ohhh yes you were electrified stimulated so you scream give it to me baby awww...awww...awww...Moom...times 3...yes, yes, yes times 3... It was erotic and mesmerizing them suddenly in that moment something appear like the speed of lightning with a vibration that travel throughout our body with force

of an earthquake we tremble as our body and our soul vibrate making a universal connection, every cells in our body responded sending signal out into the cosmos. Like a lion and lioness in the jungle we roar thunderously. This is on another level it felt so divine, we get so high it is spiritual levitation, we are a perfect work of divinity that Place in the cosmology of the cosmos! like the stars that shine around the galaxy of seduction and sensuality we become one magnificent shining star on cloud nine we brightly shine in the universe !

This fuck is so sweet, so good oh yeah so divine, I give it to you real good, you give it to me without holding back you scream and shout my name Derrick, Derrick Derrick don't stop...Ma'at, Amon-Ra oh god you drive me crazy Derrick, with a loud voice you started to scream oh god oh god fuck me "harder harder harder deeper deeper deeper" you scream awww...awww...awww..oh yes Derrick I love you! Oh yes I love you too baby I said as I fuck you harder, harder, harder and deeper, deeper, deeper, with a hundred stroke per minute multiplied by one hour I it give to you! So you scream I love you, you're my man, my husband, my everything oh baby I love hahahhh mummmmm awww fuck, fuck, fuck you said...I love your big black cock, fuck me, breed me I want you to give me a baby Derrick...oh I get very excited when i hear you say that you want me to give you a baby, I shout with a thunderous voice saying oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck I will give you

a baby I love you so much oh lord have mercy, take this cock an stay in my life forever.

Then you groan and moan with a crying, excited, seductive, breathless deep voice you say, fuck me harder..awww..ssss..I love your big black cock cum inside me wine up inna me fat pussy hole oh please Derrick right there let it stay I feel you inside me. me love you so much, with screams and moans...awww...yes yes yes yes...awww, awww oh fuck! consider my African/Jamaican back ground and your divine presence our voice synchronized in one accord we harmoniously shout bumboclaat I want you for the rest of my life, as we nervously shout awww...fuck...awww...fuck...hmmm!

In that moment my dick to your vagina was like a formula one infinity racing car and your pussy is the racing track with my cock doing five hundred miles per hour at high altitude my dick enter up into your vagina race pass you cervix accelerate up into your uterus, as I tip on my toes brace an drive my dick up inside your womb! oh fuck hahhmmm...awww..awww...awww you scream out again moaning and groaning shouting with a passionate deep voice ooooooh god fuck me Derrick... me a cum me a cum me a cum; with a rumbling in voice you scream out, your body shivers and vibrate sending sexual frequency throughout the space you scream, Awww...hahh me a cum me a cum awww yes, awww yes, awww yes,awww, Derrick right there fuck me Derrick i am cuming awwo, awwo ,awwo fuck fuck fuck me cum Derrick! oh my lord have mercy you did cum it was like the river Nile flowing all over its banks on to the land of kush and Kemet that's how your cum flow all over my black cock, dripping on my balls, splashing unto your, ass as I continue to drive my dick up in you as I release my inner energy through your vagina up into your brain which simultaneously analyze by our mind with manifestation within our spirits.

Yes like water to the earth you quench my thirst, with your cum sending an erotic vibration to my brain I get so high it felt like I was on some seductive drugs; our pineal gland aggressively responding to all the sexual molecules in the atmosphere every fiber in our body vibrate at the highest frequency we make a transition into

a spiritual realm it was Ecstasy! Like a voodoo priest and priestess our body fall into a trance I started to scream saying Amon-Ra! As your vagina speak ancient language and furiously grip me like a vice grip the muscle in your lushus vagina grip my dick, as I tips on my toes an strike my dick up inside your womb! oooh mama Africa my goodness me a cum me a cum yaaah me a cum hahahhhhh.....oh fuck mumumumum....Ma'at me a cum me a cum me a cum oh fuck take this cum up inna u womb, beautiful spirit I love you oooh awww awww awww hahh hahh hahhh deeper and deeper, harder and harder my dick caress your sexual anatomy, ooh fuck am cuming yes aww, yes aww uh uh uh huh huh fuck me cum.

My god it felt like a spirits leave from my body as we moan and groan in sexual ecstasy...oh yes I cum you squirt again we both cum, like the blue and the white Nile our cum flows like a river navigating through the universe. Your womb welcome my fiery sperm with joy and happiness ooh yes your ovaries did brace itself for the resurrection and reincarnation of ourselves never again we must apologize to be in love as Africans... oh yeah we take deep breaths together slowly as we kiss each other softly and gently, it was intense, with splendid glory our love is infinite! We talk to each other our voice synchronized like the sounds of musical instrument, we sing...you heals me you knows the real me...We harmonize together, like the African drums our hearts beat in one accord like a lion and lioness we had just mate .

So for these reasons I know you know we both know that it was ordained for us to be together. When a man and woman can give an can take all the things that life have to offer to them and they can maintained themselves physically, mentally, spiritually, love, soul-sex, soul-fuck, share and care for each other and give back to the universe, like we just did it's a guarantee that a black woman can take a black man to heaven to meet the goddess and gods and become one with them .. Give thanks for what we give unto each other, now that you're pregnant we both must live on in one body infinitely.... I kiss you, you kiss me softly and say thanks again Amon-Ra Ma'at............Divine love

> Thanks for reading me with your third eye open

> WHEN LOVE AND SEX BECOME ONE

.

2-part-2

We sit there butt naked looking at each other with sensual smile! As we full-joy the blissful ambiance as our aura radiate in the divine realm. We continue to listen India Arie music, yeah she sing (Complicated melodies and He heals me, she knowns the real me) yes her music speak to our soul and our situation, that we are living at this moment as heavenly and earthly beings.

We couldn't keep our eye's, hands and lips off each other as i rest my head on your stomach I hear your ovaries pulsate as my sperm swim from your fallopian tube to your ovaries! Yeah with joyfulness we bask in the glory of eclectic sensuality that allure our spirits, to go back and lives within billions of years synonyms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dad and daughter

Not that I am against stories of incest but this is more forced sex which is a totally turn~off !

It sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well written

To the point, could've used more description without taking to much focus off the story. Yes it is a reluctant story of a daughter succumbing to the pressures of her father. She does enjoy it and does allow it so it's not rape, but the hesitation and how it is written is a turn on. I like how you told this story. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I liked it

However, all the alternate descriptions were silly to me. But other than some typos, I liked it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

sam

visited pat most nights

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sooooo intense!

Wow this was really good and I loved the intensity of it! it got me so wet.

bulldog1983bulldog1983about 8 years ago
Hot

Got my cock rock hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Rebecca,

Lovely erotica in the story but your story also is nice. Very horny lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yum

Fuck yes!! So perfect!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Sperm Sword. 11/5

cslt1cslt1almost 5 years ago
Good One!

5 stars!

HardXsRHereHardXsRHereover 4 years ago
reminds me of when I took her daughter

for the first time, my GF had her period, and I was horny

as fuck. I slipped into her daughters bed, gave her some

booze, got her drunk, and fucked her for her first time.

that relationship lasted for over five years, as I took her

daughter 2 and 3 times a week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Wish it was longer. Love that they fuck so much,so hot. Having Daddys baby, love that. Keep having sex between each labor pain she can suck her Daddys cock off. That would be so sexy. Cum in her mouth as she has their baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These stories are my guilty pleasure but real life incest is a no fucking no for me.I’m surprised at the comment section and how many people participate in this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What the...?! That was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brings me back to my first intimacy with my father. We did things that we shouldn't have, but I learned a lot about the sexual pleasures and needs of men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like My daughter and I we fuck all the time she loves anal also she knows how to keep daddy's cock happy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars, it got me so hard and horny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

more erotic incest stories pls

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My dad took me when I was 13. That was 10 years ago and our love is still strong. I cannot remember for sure, but I think I wanted him more than he wanted me. He married my mom when I was 9. I had a crush on him the day we met.

We drifted apart some until my mom passed 2 years ago. I'm waiting for him to ask me to get married.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why haven't you written anything since? This is one of the best stories here.... I love going back to this page over and over and over again.

vicpoppyvicpoppy5 months ago

beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You start out in past tense and slip into present tense halfway through the page. There's no excuse. If you cannot teach yourself to stick to one tense when you write, you are not ready to put stories up on the internet. Do better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous