All Comments on 'Can I Believe Her?'

by seniorperv

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ummm

Someone has control issues. Plus the wife's comments show a complete lack of regard for herself or her dignity. I didn't see any love here...maybe it should be in fetish.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A nice short story

Could it be that she is just so horny that she will fuck anything that has a hard cock, since it's been a while since she has had sex.

A hot, sexy, good looking 50 year old, would be hard to resist, especially if she has a dripping wet pussy.

Thanks for the read.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 13 years ago

Please decide who you are speaking to. Us or her. It moved the story down 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What

What has caused you to hate women so much?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Too Abrupt

Her change was too abrupt to be believable, especially with the public exposure part. If she would have acted sluttish when he returned home as a start, and then worked up to be public, the story would have flowed better.

As another said, watch your perspective, as he would not say "you" when she was not at the table and he was not speaking to her. Also, the "sight" he saw was at the restaurant "site."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This is not a story

It is just a pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excuse Me???

She can't be that attractive if she puts up with you. A real man doesn't even treat a slut like this.

It's a story but has to be written by someone with a low self=esteem who resents Hot women!

Thanks but - No Thanks for the story.

AzpiriAzpiriabout 13 years ago
This was edited?

My first recommendation for you would be to use an editor who has a grasp of the english language. You change POV so much that I stopped reading. She and you is NOT interchangable. Everything else... well, the other comments left here speak for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LokiKarameikos edited this?

Jesus. How bad was it before that illiterate moron got it's hands on this mess?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lame, seems like a teenager wrote it

The worst part was the repeated stupid crap about sharing her. If the dude has a small dick, the fastest way to lose her is to share her. She will quickly learn this idiot is a little beta boy just waiting to have his play things taken by a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wtf

why didnt u write 'she had signed the letter with.... and her signature'? why switch from 1 st to whatever ? very disconcerting

dsouldsoulover 12 years ago
AnnoyingMouses

All you annoying anonymous pricks, why don't you all go take a pen and write your own story, let's see what you can do. Idiots ought to be grateful you're here reading stories for free! If you don't enjoy the story, clap your mouth trap and move along! Even a kid knows that, better than the childhood grown-ups you all pretend to be.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AS MUCH AS EVER

the truth shall be known. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Just Fair

Dumb little story. Not much to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
traitor

he sucked a fat cock, got buggered by the meaty one, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I can't stop laughing at this story...

Nice exercise of your imagination. Just don't show it to your wife or you'll be hit with a 2 x 4 on your very inflated head.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
BELIEVE IT OR NOT...YOUR CHOICE

but definitely an attitude adjustment is sorely needed, TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
2 x 4 - Anon

Maybe a Louisville Slugger! (Less chance of getting a splinter!).

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
What Happen*

The story just died???

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

The death of the story was the best thing about it.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

So from what I understand he is a cuck who accpeted the fact that while he was emotionally wounded and seeking help she fucked around on him?

cucks get one star, as do grammatically incomprehensible stories

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

A husband who does not know what it means to be a man and a wife with no self-respect. Other than providing sex, what do they offer each other?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"I wanted you to know that that is your cunt."

I got to the above, detest that word. Gets one star.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Holy shit this was a dumpster fire of epic stupidity.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
The

Husband is this story is an idiot

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Holy shit, what a confused, nonsensical mess. What the hell does it even mean “can I believe her?”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous