All Comments on 'The Doctor's Family'

by lytledyck2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Everything but Jesus

I'm surprised the story didn't include a religious theme where the men and women worshiped Jesus before and after the events. Seemed pretty cultish to me.

syemunsyemunabout 13 years ago
Good read

I thought it was an interesting story. Well written and quick to the chase. I always appreciate a writer getting to his point as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A little dissapointing

It was a great idea but there wasn't enough detail. It was a quick fuck without anything like how the girl felt when she was split open or how the father felt. Not even dirty talk...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

I imagine what it would be like to be the father of that girl. Total control - what a turn on!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Arousing!

This story has left me craving for cock and imagining that I am in the story getting thoroughly used and having to service a number of men every time they demand it. A true slave with only one purpose - to serve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This story has me in an exquisite state of arousal.

To be used and taken . . . . totally controlled by my masters - now with the anticipation mixed with fear of having even more men with bigger and longer cocks to serve and satisfy their every desire. Dreaming of having my body stretched to its very limits with the filling of a pregnancy and then being bred again within days of giving birth so that I will be pleasing to my masters. The joy of total unquestioning submission. A fantasy which has my body convulsing with desire. Every woman's hidden desire.

merrySMmerrySMabout 3 years ago

Wished it was longer, would have loved a bit more detail. I could be totally wrong, without looking at your profile I would guess this is written by a male. However, the theme, wow, delish! How utterly degrading. The story is a bit harsh and a bit crude, but ...to be taken by each man. Oh my. Constantly being used and abused... anally and orally as well. Personally not into the pregnancies, but really great theme.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous