All Comments on 'Would She Go For It?'

by TromeoQue

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

is this real? or just the wrier's fantasy?

mrsocko316mrsocko316about 13 years ago
Um.....

Learn some build-up, unless this is all it takes to get you off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good story

to bad for all these critics can't just read a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good story a little rushed

You have a lot of felings to write about. Take your time and be more realistic. There is still a good chance that the dream can come true. Keep wishing and hoping, she may feel the same way

GeminiKnightGeminiKnightabout 13 years ago
I tend to agree with the majority

While I would not classify this as a poorly written story, you did rush too fast into the sex. Incest is one of my favorite erotic fantasies but there should be some build-up. One thing I noticed is that you overuse the word "then". While it does help describe changes in the scene using it too much makes it seem like you are pausing before changing scenes. Otherwise it was an interesting story. Just keep trying and work on making them better. Don't let what others say discourage you.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
This is simply a stroke story

The whole plot of the story is the raw sex, and erotic situations. I enjoy reading erotic sex stories that are filled with nothing but raw sex and take them for what they are. It doesn't make this type of story bad, just quick and fast, and down and dirty.

I just don't see why anyone would want to disparage the author for reading something they didn't like. After all this isn't the only story on this website, you can always go to another story, but the ones that left catty remarks on this one, would probably leave the same kind of comment there too.

I myself do leave some remarks that aren't favorably but it is always constructive criticism, and try to tell the author what I thought was what it was that I didn't like about the story.

I always think when I read a hateful comment, that the person that left the remark is the type of person that would go to a little league baseball game to watch their kid play ball, and cut on the other kids for not being good players.

Hey author, thanks for the read, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
family fun

Liked the story very much. Keep up the writing. I understand to the in-house desire for sex. I clearly recall the hard cocks I got and the time I spent just looking at my sister and my mother and jacking off, wanting to fuck and suck them. Sometime later my mother got a job and that meant my sister and I were home alone alot of the time. Despite many attempts trying to get in her panties she always rejected me. One day she was sitting in the living room watching tv so I stripped nude and sat down beside her. My cock very quickly got hard and I began beating it while she just watched but eventually began fingering herself. Within a very short time I knew this was my chance. I gabbed her, tore off her panties, pushed her back on the couch buried my face in her cunt, began sucking her cum while beating my cock off. She became very wet so I climbed on top, rammed my cock into the depths of her cunt and began fucking her. We spent the rest of the afternoon fucking and sucking each other. Thankfully, she was on the pill so I could fill her pussy full of cum, suck her out and start again. Of course, we eventually got caught by our mother and got her to join in with us in our daily sessions of fuck and suck. Many years later, I still live with and fuck & suck both of them. They both fuck other men and bring their cum filled pussies home for me to clean up. Once in a while one of them will bring a guy home and they love to watch his cock fucking my ass while I eat them out. I'm happy with that arrangement also but wish it was another relative.

hornacekhornacekabout 13 years ago
this was a good story ...

... for the first 3 paragraphs. Then instead of having him work up to it by talking to her and feeling her out you just had him kiss her right out of the blue. What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wrong site

this was a PORN story and does not belong on this site this site is for EROTICA not PORN. DELETE AND ADD SOME BUILD UP AND PLOT DON'T JUST RUSH INTO THE SEX.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yawn

Pretty unlkely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wut?

that escalated quickly

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 10 years ago
WTF

Is with the truncated one page bullshit. I just went through most of your stories and if you combined all of them you still wouldn't have enough to make one decent lengthed story. Boring!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Idk

Would be great if it was that easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No build up

Good if you need a quick yank and it's been awhile, but with no build up, it's pretty boring.

bshell47bshell47about 3 years ago
Short and sexy

Best sister ever.

Come back for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ya gotta stop saying titties, I think only little kids say titties.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Seriously? Is that the best you can do?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous