All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 57'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
angelshellieangelshellieabout 13 years ago
too cute

love this story please keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
TOO MANY CHAPTERS & TOO LONG!!!!

57 One-Page Chapters on this site is entirely too long regardless what anyone else states. TIP: You could several of the pages / chapters into one chapter. For my critics to come, I am a very accomplished and successful writer as well as a successful and highly sought after writing judge.

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorabout 13 years ago

I am really enjoying your story. While I do wish the chapters were longer, that is a minor issue compared to the quality of the writing and the story line itself. I find myself looking each day for another installment. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

why is this being drawn out so long? I enjoyed it at the start, but it just seems to be dragged out with these really short chapters, which is making me lose interest.

GalatorGalatorabout 13 years ago
Good story but...

the way it's being presented is mildly irritating. I'd rather wait several weeks for one large chunk over several small portions. I understand that the shorter chapters probably make for easier editing and submitting but it's hard to get drawn in by less than a full page.

On another note; could you imagine being a new reader to this story and being forced to thumb through the pages of chapters? I imagine doing it 57 times for 3-4 hours worth of reading would wear on anyone rather quickly. In short, it's time to condense the number of chapters a bit.

Up to this point I've rated all of your work that I've read 5/5 and honestly felt that it was among the best this site has to offer. This latest chapter however was a bit of a let down. The lack of segue between Thanksgiving and Chanukah, lack of description during the sex and less than 5 minutes worth of material culminated into the worst thing you've written so far.

Instead of shoveling shit, take some time away from the story. I'd much rather wait three months for a release of your usual caliber than 3 days for another chapter like this.

Sorry for being such an ungrateful jerk but you've proven yourself capable of much more than this. Please live up to the standards you've set thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Consolidate chapters

The story is solid, but the reading is disrupted by too many chapters. The author should really consolidate multiple chapters into a more reader friendly format. (make ten chapters into one). At the moment, it is hardly worth downloading and reading a "chapter" that consists of a few paragraphs.

Iron_Mike54Iron_Mike54about 13 years ago
I Agree

While at the beginning the short 1 page chapters seemed quirky, they have just become tedious. The quality of the writing and the great story line are being hindered by the short, staccato chapter segments. Please take note of the other comments and start submitting longer and more worth while chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just don't stop.

I understand and would like longer chapters as well. But if it means that you'll stop writing the story please, please don't. You have created some truly memorable characters in Ashley, Jeff, Sunny, Louis, Sandy and the others. I know that at some point the story will have to end but not yet. Perhaps at some point you may want to do rewrite to strengthen the story's weak points. That's totally up to you. Just understand that I've enjoyed your work and want to say thank you.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Loving it

I would like to get back to seeing what her father is up to and admit that three pages per chapter would be more enjoyable. But you are a damn fine author!!

orfeonegroorfeonegroabout 13 years ago
Hope

The story is the author's to tell. How he tells it is his idea of the most effective presentation. He's doing it - let's enjoy what and how he does it - and be grateful that it is still continuing!

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
I thought it nice.

I do not need descriptive repeats of sex acts. I have enough imagination to fill in the erotic part of this chapter.Ashley is the most beautiful woman around. A young male of 19 and a fully developed woman of 21 that is not shy. What else does one need. Yet we are due and up or down chapter on the chapter of tension you left when you are ready writer...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous