All Comments on 'Hunting the Hunter Ch. 07'

by Enithermon

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
loumey1loumey1about 13 years ago
Awesome!

I'm so happy to see another installment - excellent like all the rest!

Can't wait to see how it all turns out!

GethelredGethelredabout 13 years ago
continues to be a step above

keep writing, using these characters, just like this. i am still waiting for a prequel, involving Desdemonda, Innanna and Emily- and curse you for making me wait this long for this one!

rosettastonedrosettastonedabout 13 years ago
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

For finally posting a new chapter. And for making it such a long chapter. I had lost hope and hadn't checked in a while so seeing it here so soon after posting, I feel special, lol. Will be waiting semi patiently for more :)

seeker71seeker71about 13 years ago
Worth it

Another great chapter in this tale. It was a long wait but so worth it, and you treated us with a long chapter; who can complain. Ina is a great character and the dialogue is outstanding. I will be waiting for the next installment in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Woo!

Eight glorious pages, thanks so much for sharing

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
Excellent chapter!

It took me a little while to get back into it after the long break but 8 amazing pages later, I am back on board. I hope you can keep posting. I wouldn't mind 2 or 3 pages more regularly but you know I won't complain if you deliver like you did in this chapter. Thanks for writing.

macster_man1976macster_man1976about 13 years ago
ending??

I take it the final scene in this series will be set in a certain Prison cell and her hearing "Baurus, Lock that door Behind us!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it!!

I love this story!! It is by far one of my favorites! Inanna is so funny and entertaining, and Feric...so fucking HOT!!! I was beyond thrilled when I saw this new chapter! It's actually a little pathetic how happy it made me ;) but regardless I loved this new chapter. As usual you gave us a long chapter that makes the waiting totally worth it! I am so glad that Inanna finally knows about the mating, and her reaction is exactly what I would have expected from her. It's not the "I got carried away and mated with you" that's the problem but keeping it from her for so long. I truly hope she and Feric will patch things up because they are an incredible couple who were made for each other. Thank you so so much for sharing this story and I will await the next chapter as patiently as I can (which will probably mean checking for updates daily!!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More please!

This is seriously the best story on the site, I just love Inanna, and Feric is sex on (2 or 4) feet. I can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

Loved it! Great story line, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Come on guy...

I just started reading this series a few days ago. It's awesome. I was pairing it with Google to get clearer visuals and understanding. Anyway, it seems as though there is only 1-2 chapters left. I'd love to read them soon. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Some more please!!

I'm loving this story!! Please can we have some more soon :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story, can't wait for more pleaseeeeeeeee.......

WellsywifeWellsywifeover 12 years ago

This is such a great story. I've played the game and obviously you've spent quite a bit of time on it as well; you have the setting down pat. I love that Modryn showed up, threatening recruits and insulting everyone. I've read this entire series a few times, and I truly hope you'll be coming back to finish it. The humor and snappy dialogue are of a caliber not often found on Lit.

MN ManMN Manover 12 years ago
I really want to know the end of the story

Please, please finish it soon. I started reading not knowing it wasn't complete. As an avid sci-fi fantasy reader (and online gamer), I found it quite enthralling. I am quite looking forward to the rest of it!

SylithSylithover 12 years ago
Enchanting; a Turkish Delight

You've really got a gift for infusing a story with imagery. Both your stories captivate and draw the unwary reader in; till suddenly reaching the end...or in this case the last posted chapter, makes us realize just how hooked we are.

Sincerely hoping you'll complete and make this as incredible as "Fire".

Oh yes, and please tell us more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sacrifice

i love all your stories especialy sacrifice.

please continue it .

thank you .

katerina.

ChaamChaamover 12 years ago
Please continue! :)

Really great writing, I love your dialogues an characters. I sadly didn't play any Elder Scrolls games yet, because certain gameplay-elements didn't appeal to me, but you totally got me into Tamriel. I really have to play Skyrim, and you really need to finish this story, until today no game can match the storytelling-quality of a good written story!

Keep up the excellent work!

anonymous0123anonymous0123over 12 years ago
Thanks

Please keep writing.

sweeter_sensationssweeter_sensationsover 12 years ago
Incredible reading

I am in love with your story. Please post again soon, I am so enchanted with your characters, and your witty dialogue is sublime! Best dialogue on any story written here I've read so far. It is light hearted and serious without coming across as too corny or fake. I'm so lucky I only caught up with your story now, because I loved every word of every long chapter posted so far in only three days. You're a craftsman amongst amateurs, I highly applaud you and your depth of plot and intertwined stories. Thank you Enithermon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love it!

I read this story straight through and now I am really looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

I just read your story and I love it. Your characters and your wording loved it all. I cant wait to read the nxt chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantastic story

i hope that you will finish this story.. and not leave your fans disappointed, you rock. best story ever!!!!

TheflucTheflucabout 12 years ago
publish this

I'm being very serious here and that you should truely consider publishing this story.

This is a story that deserves to be read, a story i read for the story itself, and not for the ' kinky' parts. heck, i'd have read this story through anyways even if there werent any kinky parts at all.

You should truely consider trying to publish this, with or without the kinky parts (it's probably easier to publish without them, but i find they do add some flair to the story). If not, you could at least send this to bethesda, have them read it. It might make for a very good story line in TES6. I'd try modding this into an actual quest in either TES4 or TES5, but my modskills arent good enough for such a story.

if it wasnt clear yet, i was enthralled by your story, I loved it and im so looking forward to your next chapter, and im being serious here, the level of your writing skills is extremely high, and deserves some professional attention.

this story just deserves to be published. thats all i can say.

courseworkcourseworkover 11 years ago
More please!

Agree with the previous commenter, this deserves to be published. I love a story with a sense of humour and this has it in spades. Your characters are well drawn... Feric is just a bit wow. I have a weakness for strong females in fiction and i love that Innana is such a rounded person, she doesn't go all weak and mushy in love. Please please please finish this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous