All Comments on 'Dinner Party'

by Jimfxxx

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
dinner party

very very hot i do wish for same with my wife and myself

MyMPTPMyMPTPabout 13 years ago
Improbable, sure.

But hot.

And you gave it all the right tags, so those who don't go for MMF stuff don't have to read it.

Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Very arousing! I almost came reading it.... spontaneous, yet impulsive.

TXanyTXanyabout 13 years ago
It's obvious where this is going...and boy will the Lovings wives readers be pissed!

She has obviously been fucking him outside the home and this was their step to bring him in and cuckhold him. Suggest you don't post the follow-on in the loving wives category unless you enjoy getting flamed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MFM

Reminds me of our of our first MFM experiences. We both loved it, only I did not suck his cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MFM is hot sex

Enjoyed your story very much. My wife and I have had spontaneous sex with a few male friends over the years and they all give into their desire to suck my cock and have theirs sucked in return. My wife and I agree that it is the hottest sex ever, even hotter than FMF.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I really enjoyed this.

It will be interesting to see which direction the next part goes.

Fun_Guy_AustinFun_Guy_Austinabout 13 years ago
Chapter 2, Please.

I like it a lot, and hope you continue. And I don't really care where you post it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sorry, you just lost this reader...

Of course you nodded when he said he wanted to fuck your wife. He just turned you into a cocksucker; no wonder your wife prefers his cock in your pussy, rather that her wimp of a husband's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Knockout story

Looking forward to more.

CheriSMCheriSMalmost 13 years ago
Abrupt ending

Just when I was really getting into things, you stopped. You were on a good roll, I wish you had continued it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Want more

Please continue, I can hardly wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Mmmm. We had a party at our place, i am 62, my wife 59. I had been circulating around, there were about 28 people, I ended up sitting and talking to Col, a guy that worked with my wife. He was about 15 years younger than us, a tall guy, well built, his wife, short and rather plump, she was talking with others and Col said you know, your wife looks so good for her age, I agreed, she seems to have so much energy, I said I know, I really cant keep up with her, Col laughed and said well if you need help, I would be the first to volunteer. I moved around again to my wife, who I knew liked Col she always talked about him. I told her what was said, are you sure,i said yes, go to the bedroom, I will bring him there. I moved back to Col, do you know where our bedroom is,he said no,looking puzzled, down the hall, right at the end,if you want to volunteer,5 minutes. I walked away, my wife was there, I tod her,did you get ready,yes, are you sure, I said yes. I lifted her dress, leaned against the wall, pulling her to me, pushing up into her wet pussy,i heard the door, come in, Col entered, lock the door,i heard the click and I lifted my wifes dress exposing her round bum, then separated her buttocks,exposing her arse, in her arse while I fuck her pussy. I looked over,he had a long cock, I held her open as he moved behind her and pushing my tongue into her mouth, he entered her, she moved up against me, my cock leaving her, I held her tightly as he pushed into her arse, one hand at her soaked pussy, her orgasm hard against my hand as he fucked her then I heard him say ohh fuck and I knew he was cumming in her. He pulled out, my wife slumped a little, I held her, I looked over,his cock out,i said the ensuite, he walked over and I helped my wife dress, telling her to go back to the party. I went in to see if Col was o.k, he was stroking his still hard cock, he said so tight, I could cumm again. I looked at him, then reached over, he said what, I sat on the toilet ,i waited, he moved towards me and I took his cock in my mouth, tasting the juices, at first I moved back and forward, stroking his balls but then he started to push and I held my head still as he fucked my mouth, take it,take it, that's it and the warm, salty fluid shot into my mouth, swallowing , as he pushed right back to my throat. He pulled back, wow, I never knew. Well, our secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We Want More !!!!

Great story. Please don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So Fucking Hot!!

More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot stuff

Great story love the thought of him cumming in your mouth whilst your wife watches

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dumb Shit of a "Husband?" !

A shit marriage!

Hope the pervs don't have any children!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Like very much. I gave this story a 4+ (4.4/5.0 = 88% = A)

The story is erotic. It was meant to be pornographic & it is pornographic.

Some users hated the fact an MM blow job was in the story. It was there for a reason, "it came with the territory." The wife's colleague sensed that the husband is on the submissive side & was asserting his dominant position.

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenover 6 years ago
So Erotic

Such an erotic, sensual and arousing story. Well-written and convincing. Made me want to cum very badly indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Eat it

I wish that was me. Sucking that cock eating that cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WAY TO GO!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I gave you a 5- (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐-). I agree with anon 11/22/17 "Like very much..."

Excerpt from above comment:

quote

The story is erotic. It was meant to be pornographic & it is pornographic.

... MM blow job was in the story... for a reason, "it came with the territory."

unquote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot Story!

This was a very good piece of flash fiction that both my wife and I liked. Much like in this story, my wife and her first lover trained me to suck cock by him sliding his cock between our lips as my wife and I were kissing. Then, he started working his cock into my mouth and she coached me on how to suck. That was about 10 years ago and I have sucked off all of her lovers every since. It really all started when she would suck off other guys and then kiss me...it was a great turn on for both her and me.

One of our favorite positions is to have me lay down on the bed with my head toward the foot of the bed. Then, she gets in doggy position right over me and her lover fucks her. My head is right below their copulation and the fluids spill down into my mouth!

Of course reverse-cowgirl face sitting is my wife's favorite and she always climaxes on my face after she has been fucking her lovers.

Early on in our marriage my wife became disgusted with my 4 inch pencil dick and my premature ejaculations. So, she had me castrated. All of our three children were sired by various lovers of hers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)! This story is an erotic fantasy. EVERYBODY CAN FIND SOMETHING IN IT.

I am not into sucking dicks BUT I am into WIFE SHARING & WATCHING WIFE WITH ANOTHER MAN. For me the most erotic moment in the story is after the MM blowjob:

Quote:

He gently slapped his still semi-erect cock on my cheek, looked down at me and smiled "I want to fuck your wife". I simply nodded.

Unquote.

The author is letting each reader use their own imagination as to what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE IT. FIVE STAR STUFF! EROTIC!

The storyline was intelligently constructed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely something I could do, not sure how my wife would feel about it

Would love nothing better to see my wife sucking another mans cock and then offering me taste!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
👍 👍

😊

The husband gave her an inch, she took the whole mile! However she has apparently done the right thing! Either intuitively or based on observation, she was all but certain her hubby needed just a push into the wife-sharing world.

When her colleague [= her crush] & her husband were sitting beside her on opposite sides, she carefully observed he hubby's reaction & emotions. She was trying to find out whether, in his innermost secret world, he was ready to share her with her fellow worker.

She is a loving wife because eveything she did, she did it with her husband's permition.

We must not blame her: she fell for a well-endowed younger man who is also a nice guy.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Great Story

The wife has obviously been fucking him on the side. This night was a well planned introduction for her husband to be a part of the scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excerpt from the story

... surprised by what she did next. She gently picked up Chris' hand and place it on her other thigh, never taking her eyes off of mine. She was watching to see my expression, as if to ask "was this ok?" I simply smiled. She laid her head back on the couch and closed her eyes.

(Priceless!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Erotic.

☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)

EasypeterEasypeterover 4 years ago
Dick

I watched my wife take another guy at a party one night and after he came my wife walked over to me and forced some of his cum into my mouth as she kissed. That was so hot that after that night I started sucking guys off when my wife was on her trips out of town!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Anon 092419 hit the nail on the head with their comment.

Abbreviated excerpts from the comment follow:

... When her fellow worker & her husband were sitting beside her on opposite sides, she carefully observed her hubby's reactions & emotions, trying to find out whether, in his innermost secret world, he was ready to share her with her fellow worker.

* * *

When (if) a maried couple talks about threesomes, a smart husband should listen carefully to what his wife has to say. As a rule, his wife will hint at how she feels about threesomes, group sex etc. That's a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆+ [5+ (5.25/5=105% "Above Expectations")]!

This story is EROTIC, ROMANTIC, REALISTIC, & even POETIC, 4-in-1!

If something like this ever happened to me, I'd think I've died & gone to Heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot! ❤. 👍👍! Judy is a keeper. Period. Tags are accurate.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excerpt from this story (SPOILER ALERT!)

"I was esmerized as I watch her continue to squeeze and stroke his huge cock. I pulled my eyes off of his big cock and looked up at Chris' face. He was looking directly at me. He had obviously seen how intently I had been watching. I was a little embarrassed. He smiled slightly "Would you like to see your wife suck my dick?" I had a huge lump in my throat and my heart was pounding. I heard myself say "yes" and I heard Judy sigh."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆) ♡♡!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lame, not much left to the imagination. This story sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOVE it. LOVE it. LOVE it.

Wife fucks family friend before husband's very eyes!

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Copy pasting an anon vommet.

Quote:

Anonymous - over 2 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆+ [5+ (5.25/5=105% "Above Expectations")]!

This story is EROTIC, ROMANTIC, REALISTIC, & even POETIC, 4-in-1!

If something like this ever happened to me, I'd think I've died & gone to Heaven.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Irresistibly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An ex excellent wofe sex story with some MM action (to make it spicy.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

As she lay there catching her breath, I noticed that she was running her fingers over Chris' crotch. He began moving his pelvis to meet her hand. She squeezed his cock through his pants. I could see its shape through his slacks. It looked large. Judy focused all her attention to Chris, continuing to squeeze his cock while undoing his belt and zipper. She slid her hand under the waistband of his boxers and pulled his cock out into the open. It stood straight up like a missile ready to launch. Judy wrapped her hands around and let out a long sigh. He was probably about eight inches and very big around. She slowly stroked up and down its length, her fingers not able to reach around its entirety. I sat in awe watching my wife stroking another man's cock...

End quote.

. . .

Very erotic. Excellent: 5.0!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5.0 (☆☆☆☆☆ = A+)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dinner Party is an excellent wife sex story!

I gave you a 5.0 = 100% = A+!

As regatds MFM thrisome, if my wife told me to sjck the ptjer man's cock, I would do it to make her happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

Chris kicked off his shoes and stood up, letting his trousers fall to the floor, then slid his boxers off. Seeing him standing without the confines of his boxers, made it look even bigger. It looked like a perfect cock – it was long and straight and stood straight up like a soldier at attention. With Judy still sitting on the couch, he straddled her and knelt with his legs on each side of hers and his cock directly in front of her face. She reached out and slowly guided it toward her mouth.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would love one sucking cock and tasting his cum while my wife watches and plays with herself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am copy pasting an earlier comment in which I recignized myself.

Quote:

Anonymous, almost 12 years ago

dinner party

very very hot i do wish for same with my wife and myself

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a FIVE STAR story:

5.0 = 100% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am copy pasting somebody else's comment.

Quote:

mywife4othermen, over 5 years ago

So Erotic

Such an erotic, sensual and arousing story. Well-written and convincing. Made me want to cum very badly indeed!

End quote.

A FIVE STAR STORY.

The WIFE is a KEEPER. End of story. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am copy pasting this anon comment.

"Anonymous, about 12 years ago

dinner party

very very hot i do wish for same with my wife and myself"

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very hot I would've loved to be the husband and swallow a load for her and watch her get fucked. Then I can have sloppy seconds. So fucking turned on I jack right off and came in my hand and eating it all up

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh my god I just came all over my face and body reading that, that was so intense and was imagining it was me sucking his cock and swallowing his cum. That’s my fantasy for my wife to initiate my fantasy to stroke and suck cock. I’m very bi-curious and even more so after reading this. I’ve swallowed most of my cum now wishing it was yours. Would love to 69 you in front of your wife mmmm

Pant Man Down Under

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sorry but to me not hot at all. I guess I didn’t buy into two things in particular. The first is I’ve had a ton of relationships that were serious and got married at 25. She cheated once and I dumped her. I always tell a woman there is no second chances with me. I never cheated and never will. I expect the same. My 2nd wife was in complete agreement with me and we’ve been together for 28 years and very happy. I digress. Sorry. Haha.

My point was going to be that 2 things I didn’t buy in the story besides the fact that I didn’t find it erotic. The first was of all the women I’ve known and all the friends I’ve asked, not a single wife brought a young good looking guy home from work for a dinner party. Think about a man doing that. Be honest now! If you don’t think your wife would have a problem with it, then she is just being nice so you think she’s very progressive and cool. Haha.

Yeah right. Hey honey let me introduce you to Heather the 27 year old girl who started in my department a few months ago. I didn’t mention her before? Hmmm. Guess I just forgot. Anyway, isn’t she sweet? You’re right, she is cute. I mean I never thought about it but yes I guess she’s kind of cute. The best possible response I’ve heard was maybe if she wasn’t in any possible way, shape or form attractive the wife wouldn’t get peeved or worse. If I sat down between my wife and the girl from work sitting on the sofa I’d already be in deep shit. I put a hand on the girl and my marriage is over. Don’t try to argue people are not all like myself or everyone I’ve ever known and would be fine with it. And if the wife did it like the one in the story? Oh for sure we are done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story is exactly what I like to do; suck a studs cock cum and

then watch him thoroughly fuck my wife.

I am sure I WOULD NOT like sucking him without wife there sucking.

I'm straight and never have done this or fantasized about doing this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not erotic to me. The storyline is weak and questionable, e.g. the guy (Chris) immediately starting working on Judy. The bit where she guides his cock into his mouth was exciting, but otherwise a bit cliche and predictable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous