All Comments on 'Bathouse Fun'

by cuminmyasss

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Setting

Nice setting and love the quantity of anal sex. Nice fantasy to jack off to. In fact, I need to go finish as you had me jacking off this whole story.

Crazy87875Crazy87875about 12 years ago
nice

I`d love to have an experience like that!! Getting fucked by several different cocks all night!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Want!

Damn, reading this is making me so horny! I've been doubting to go to a bathhouse for my first experience for months now... Might just go tomorrow because of you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

My first time at a bath house was a bit different. I too wanted to feel a cock in me. I went into the hot tub and when I got out, I dried myself and walked back through the main area where there were a number of rooms. In one a guy was sitting watching a movie, slowly stroking his hard cock. He looked up at me and nodded, I entered, shut the door. He smiled, I got on my knees and stroked his cock, then took the head in my mouth, licking and sucking it. I stopped, looked at him as I put a condom on his cock, rubbing some lube on it as I did. He sat up, sit on it, I faced him, no the other way, I want to see it going into you, so I turned, he held his cock and I felt it at my hole and I eased down and felt the pressure until my hole opened and I slid down slowly and gradually onto his cock. My cock was hard and as I began to move up and down, I felt my cum rise and shoot out of me as I bounced up and down on his cock until I felt him pulse in me and he pulled me right down and held me as his cum entered me. It was a very intense feeling and as I moved off, I saw the full condom. My first but not my last bath house experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anal

Love you stories I also love going to gay saunas here in New Zealand and love all the cock I get Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My first bath house

This was my first time in a bath house, my regular daddy was away for work and i was horny for some cock, daddy and i had phone sex but i needed cock in me, daddy and i had discussed going before, he was happy for me to go, infact it made him horny, the bath house was near by i arrived, i was excited and nervous i was in the change room having a shower and i saw a much older man staring at me, ny cock was growing harder, we started to talk and i told him it is my first time here, he gave my cock a stroke and said relax and enjoy your self, he left for the steam room, i put the towel around me and went to look around the place, there were many much older men, i found the rooms some were locked, i thought i will go in a room and wait for a man to find me, i entered a room to see 2 chubby older men kissing and rubbing each others cock, i apologised and they said that is ok, lock the door and join us, i took my towel off and walked to them, i got on my knees, 2 nice hard cocks right infront of my face, i started to suck one while rubbing the other i would take turns in suck each cock, i came up and we took turns kissing each other, one man said to me if i wanted to be fucked, i definitely wanted that, he got some lube, the other guy layed back as i sucked on his cock, i felt a few fingers in my hole getting me ready his cock was soon pressed against my lubed up hole slowly his cock entered my ass, he began to fuck me harder, it felt great having a cock in my ass and mouth, the harder he fucked me more i sucked on the other mans cock, then they swapped places and they would take turns fucking me, i was loving every minute of it, he pulled his cock out off my ass and shot his cum on my back as the other man shot his load on my face, they both got up and left me there alone and horny, i wipe the cum of me and lay back and slowly wank, soon after the man i met in the change room walked in on me, he came close and he put his cock in my mouth, and yet again i am sucking this old mans cock as he slowly rubs my cock his hand run down to my hole he slides a finger in, he felt the lube and asked if i was fucked, i told him that 2 guys just took turns fucking me, he asked if i wanted it again, i told him to lay on the bed, i got on top and just sat on his massive hard cock, i rode him was a while, we were getting heavy into it and another man walked in, he just watched us and wanked then left, i bend over for a new position and he takes me from behind, i feel his hand on my cock, i was soon to cum but he kept edging me till i couldn't take it anymore and i shoot my cum over his face because now we are 69 each other and his cum was over my face, it was time for me to leave, but we went again while in the change room shower, he gave me his email and when my regular daddy came home we organised a 3 way, atleast once a month we would have a 3 way, have not been back to the bath house because i have 2 daddys to play with these days, this weekend is our monthly 3 way.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I’ve gone to a bathhouse four times now.

I wore my key on my right wrist(I’ googled what indicates your a bottom) and other than the cocks and cum I’ve swallowed,I still can’t seem to find someone to pop my 🍒

I’ve even lubed up and laid face down on a bed

Frustrating!😡

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous