All Comments on 'All These Years!'

by dangerouslydead

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice Revenge Summary

Though as always we will probably complain about the lack of details on the affair, how he discovered it, and more important, Why did she do it...

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Correction

The Anon below was done by yours truly. Somehow I got logged out....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dangerously Brain-dead!

Only a brain-dead fool would attempt to write a story that involves specific laws (alimony and child-support), not bother to research the way such laws function, and then "pass off" any errors his ignorance causes in the story by saying that it "takes place in another universe"!

There is nowhere in the western world, in which a NEW spouse's income is taken into consideration as a factor in the awarding of either alimony OR child-support! The courts regard the new spouse as not being a party to the prior marriage and, as such, his/her income is untouchable.

In the REST of the world (basically the Arab/Muslim/Islamic countries, the cheating spouse and his/her "partner in adultery" would be either taken outside the village/town/city and stoned to death, or else taken to the roof of the highest building available and thrown off the roof. ( I read, once, of an instance in which the tallest building in the village was only two stories tall. They borrowed a helicopter from the military, took the adulterous couple up to 1,000 feet altitude, and threw them out of the chopper.)

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
I know that there has been a serious derth of quality stories in this category lately.....

I was excited to see your posting but I was a bit disappointed with the story because I thought it should be in non-erotic. No sex.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Good story

You've written better ones but this was a nice Monday read

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
Sick . . .

. . . and then sicker! Parents may divorce each other; they never divorce their children if they want to keep that honorable title: Mother - Father.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
stupid stupid stupid

what is the point of this story?

that adults can be angry 15 years later? Golly.

I never knew that before

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
Correction ?

In Pennsylvania, total household income of both parents is a factor in the determination of child support payments, and those payments can be reviewed and adjusted annually. Been there. The court is interested in the ability to pay. Otherwise, you could take a lesser job and plead indigence.

But it is fiction!! As dd clearly states in his introduction. No different than an abandonned cement truck crushing the unfaithful wife and her lover in their car. Great fantasy, but a messy reality -- physically and emotionally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh Lord...

Until now I thought that I hated my 1st wife with unbridled passion beyond normal standards.

I stand corrected, I bow in your presence!

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Come On!!!!

Did you read it before you submitted it. I wasted my time on this one. Good Luck on future stories.

double_oh_sevendouble_oh_sevenabout 13 years ago
Worst story I have ever read

Stupid

Sandman55Sandman55about 13 years ago
????

Did you really waste your time thinking this up...I hope your stories get better cuz this one stinks on ice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lack of a story

Not enough of an idea to carry the story. Sort of like a bad country and western song, one refrain and repeated endlessly.

You might better have put this one aside until you write a story that it fits in to, condensing it a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i liked it

its a flash. use some imagination people. i thought it was effective. a moment. but it pretty much summed up what happened in the last 15 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
alternate universe???

So the rules of grammer and puncuation don't apply either?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I loved it

I only wish you had thrown in some suffering by the bitch. She got off too easy.

KristieBechirKristieBechirabout 13 years ago
Actually TRY next time

'...as I advanced in your career'. Really? She advanced in his career?

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 13 years ago
Its a flash story but not noted as such

I can understand a lot of compliants if this was longer but it is a 5 minute read. I agree with comment about laws with alimony and child support should have been researched just a little would have made better read; but the over all story was done as the dangerouslydead said he wanted it - revenge on courts and ex wives who have taken ex husbands in similar horror.

Keep writing - not your best but good effort. Appreciate that it was short.

Thank you for the read

TXanyTXanyabout 13 years ago
Get an editor

Good thought, nice discussion and overall well written. Would have scored higher except the typos and bad grammer really detract. Recommend you get an editor, or at least wait a day to publish and read it to yourself out loud before you hit the send key.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Nice short story

There were some editing goofs that should have been caught but I liked the concept. A true bitch of an ex is being told how she was played for a sap for 15 years. Her ex husband and daughter milked her for money and destroyed her cozy relationship with her lover. It was clever how he kept his income sheltered with his girlfriend so that his wife had to pay alimony. I do have doubts about the alimony being increased based on her new husband's pay. I doubt that would happen. As to contributing to her daughter's car, trip, and tuition; the first two are optional and tuition is a common thing to be responsible for. <br><br>

But in the end the ex wife is shown to still be a real bitch so who cares what happens to her? She deserves it. <br><br>

The only thing that bugs me is anyone hanging on to their hate for 15 years. It starts to define who you are and a person defined by hate and revenge is not a pretty sight. Would you really want your kid to grow up that way or would it be better to get clear of the bitch and move on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great little flash story about another self-centered slut with consequences!

Really liked the concept & plot [even with the errors]. Would rather read a 100 of these types of stories as compared to the garbage the wimp authors [Matt M & wantswhiteboys] regurgitate over & over. Hats off to this author!

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
I must agree...

the errors hurt the read. I must admit, I make them too. I changed the name of the main character just a few paragraphs before the end of a story. Your concept was good. Keep writing.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 13 years ago
Not me.

I'm not among those who would suggest that this is a good story that needs a little fixing up. It needs a LOT - starting with the crappy stilted dialogue. It really wasn't worth the time spent to read it.

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
Please, please

Please fulfill that final request! LOL

Lovely little story.

I know many ex-husbands that wish they could make that request of their ex's.

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
dyslexia is great

I can focus on the flow and story without being tied down to the nitpicky little things. Kind of like cleaning the house without putting on your glasses (if you don't know that joke google it and go out and live!)

MarvinSMarvinSabout 13 years ago
Who was who?

I had a hard time following who was who in this dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
turn about

A change for the bitter one to be the ex wife, and gotten hit financially. All those things she thought were not the case. A bitch has a reason to genuinely bitch about. Sometimes it works out. :)

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Good one !!

Nice for the 'Biter to be Bit'...

Payback is SUCH a bitch - HAHAHAHA

...so many men have to suffer that,good to see a woman having to suffer...

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
now that's a fucking smart ass man

he took that bitch for every dime he could, BRAV..FUCKING O

sojomansojomanover 12 years ago
Wrong category :)

This "story" should have been in Science Fiction. But I guess it makes misery feel better, so dream on ... :)

As for the "story", I am having a hard time calling it that, sounds more like a short prayer to a mythical god!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
15 YEARS OF PAYBACK

and getting even worser". TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Yeah

I love it when a cheating wife has to pay child support and alimony to the husband. You want to plat you have to pay,

HA

MrVdogMrVdogalmost 12 years ago
"Honorable courts"

What a concept! If only there were such things.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
a noble prize for entertainment for this one!

Such an awesome concept where a woman has to pay the alimony due to her cheating. 5 stars is all i could give because they did not allow me to give more.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Long time grudge!

That seems to be one pissed off daughter. Nice little story with a good twist.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Cute, if unlikely, tale

DD forgot to put a paper-bag full of shit on Ex-Sweetie's stoop, then lit the bag and rang the door-bell. Hard-ass payback kinda guy! Good for him!

Good flasher!

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
Ive seen it

a child who learns of the cheating in today's world is not some wimp you read in these stories they get cold hard and will wait to tell off the cheater parent, there was a guy who was getting married and to his cheating dad he got no invitation, and he forbid his wife to be to invite him, so his mom did he wasn't a bad father just a bad husband(haha) . The day of the wedding he saw him come in hide in back, he found out his fiance new about it all, so the forgive crap woman touchy feely shit that does have a time and place , but this was not it, so he stoped the wedding cold and walked out, it tuns out dad used him to lie to his mom about being out, he never forgave him because he never asked for it by confessing what he used his son for making him feel cheap.no wedding but 5 guys in Vegas for 7 days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
YOU WIN!

You have my vote for the author that has the most anger and writes the nastiest BTB stories on this site. You are unrelenting in roasting the woman in your stories. Congratulations on another long term burning. Although a good therapist might help you.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Excellent

All cheating wifes deserve to be treated as such by their estranged kids. Nice revenge.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 11 years ago
Well Done

I liked the idea of this story.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Well that hurt.

Apparently the daughter hates her mother a LOT! Although I'm not too sure on the legal parts about contributing to the car, trips to Europe and College. Unless specified in the divorce she wouldn't have been on the hook for those expenses. But it sure makes for a good BTB story. Nice one. Although one of the commentators might have it right. Someone might benefit from some psycho therapy.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Ok so the last giy did not read the opening

BUT I did -

It works beautifully in the world you built -

That world is a nice - world I thin -

I - like this father - would prefer the child cherishes her mother - we all only really get one - BUT I also accept it goes the way it rolls for many kids these days - harsh but good.

ifeanyiifeanyiabout 10 years ago
Damn !

I love it when a cheating bitch burns !

A galaxy of stars !

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Cheating on the Kid

When a parent cheats, they cheat on the kids as much as on the spouse. Their selfishness threatens and damages the child's security. I have seen many children of cheaters grow up with no respect for their cheater parent, and sometimes hate for them. Sadly, these children of cheaters frequently have serious problems with their own future relationships. Ironically, daughters of cheating fathers often expect their husbands to cheat, so they cheat first in a sort of 1st strike option. Yuck, what a mess.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Again

I wish the world this tale is set in really existed. At least in terms of a worthless cheating cunt. With any luck she'll honor her daughters wish.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
An non cuck Indian Author

A damned excellent super BTB story 5***** and the Author is from India!

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
PAYBACK SHOULD BE JUST THAT

and last for as long as possible, no double standards involved. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 Just GREAT!

Love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A really outstanding short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Really not a good story. It doesn't go anywhere. Way overrated.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
SHARKNADO IS A BETTER STORY

YUK The only thing that this Story does for me is that it gives me the Shits ★☆☆

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
i love these stories

so nice to read stories where the cheater pays for their actions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

whoa that really hit the nail on the head

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Age?

Child support would stop at 18, regardless of whether he remarried or not.

Alimony would stop at remarriage, regardless of how old Annie was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
child support

Child support depends on what state you live in. In my state up to 21 if the child is in college.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Don't quit

Your stories are just too good. I have read your entire collection in about the time it would take to read one JPB story. They don't leave me confused either.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Wow. Yes BTB. Loved it last thing

Only one question what was he actor music star or?

Tiger27Tiger27over 4 years ago

I've read this story 3 or 4 times, and have enjoyed it each time. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Baloney.

They weren't married long enough for her to pay a lot of alimony. It's all a formula. Every State has a formula for child support and alimony. Her getting married would NOT have increased her alimony to her ex-husband nor would it have increased her child support. And every time Annie went to her for more money? She would have been within her legal rights to say "no". Simple as that. Besides, in what world did he get custody? Again, she was the major breadwinner, she would have gotten custody. Then, since she had a recorder on her, she went back to Court with her ex-husbands confessions and was awarded ALL her money back. He narrowly avoided jail time for perjury. Just another spin on your fantasy.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Everyone

Everyone is all worked up about the realism in alimony and child support. I just enjoyed the revenge on the bitch cheating wife.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
you gotta love daddy's little girl

finally one that a real BTB

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Perfect

Perfect last request. Another great story from this author.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Again read still great clears out head etc reading stories as this

No wimpy cuckolds here

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Great story. The last line is the perfect way to end it.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
My brother in law’s ex wife is still getting alimony, after decades

If she remarries, the alimony stops. If she shacks up with some guy, the alimony stops. So if she has a boyfriend, he has to live elsewhere. My sister is still pissed that her husband has to send her a check every month, but my BIL is not much longer for this world, and I’m pretty sure my sister will think, “At least the old bag is cut off from alimony now.”

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Great story with a great end

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Awesome daughter..

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

A different take, very ingenious. Well done.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 2 years ago

I love this story. Do you still write?

John

housedadhousedadover 2 years ago

A writer with a sense of humor toward the evil ex. This is funny. Well done.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Good plot, but...

...stream-of-consciousness storytelling style is difficult to read.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Again. That last line let’s her mother know just what she really thinks about her. She does not even matter.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

We can't choose our parents!

5

TimcutyourshitTimcutyourshitover 1 year ago

One of the few short stories that actually good

CaptFlintCaptFlintover 1 year ago

BOOM! Nice story. Quick, fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If it was already his daughter's collage why did he have to pay for it? After all, how much could a collage cost?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

you gotta love a daddies girl

nixroxnixrox12 months ago

5 stars - I really like this story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As the father of two modern girls I think their requests would have been " Eat shit and die."

tonyneatotonyneato11 months ago

Short, sweet & to the point. 5 Stars

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

"as I advanced in your career." - MY career!

\

Editing, editing, editing. For such a short story to be so poorly edited is an insult to readers.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker6010 months ago

Gotta love the last line.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just to much hate.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good lord what a mess

amygdalaamygdala10 months ago

Wow i dont recall when i read this but i originally gave it 3 stars. Now in re-reading i found the hilarity while at the same time the dread of carrying such a dislike for someone that one would go so far out of their way and for so long as to make there life as hard and terrible as possible. Still i gave it a 5 then change it to a 4 because while I can relate to being inflexible to those who have crossed me and take a keen pleasure in replaying a slight back in turn with compound interest. I found the hilarity of how the system was worked to the man's favor, because there is nothing worse than the state sponsored garnishment of child support/ my support. Many men have been sent to the poor house or an early grave trying to pay unreasonable child support demands set down by the court system, while at the same time being a twice a month part time dad.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fun and short

Too many pronouns, with perhaps a mis-usage here or there

More than good enough to look at your other work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

only a few paragraphs yet still lose count of all the mistakes. Really weak effort.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

Yet another delightfully pleasant BTB from this author. Yeah, it's a fantasy, legality wise. So flipping what? This is LE, where I come to enjoy works of fiction, not Harvard Law Journal.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I wonder if dangerouslydead really thinks it is spelled "collage"? I've now cuckled over that in two of their stories 😂

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Brilliant. Thank you for some justice there...

Sandman87Sandman876 months ago

I loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Anon wonders if DD really thinks it's spelled 'collage'. I wonder if anon really thinks it's spelled 'cuckled'.

JR

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Hope the daughters last request is granted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdangerouslydead@dangerouslydead
526 Followers
I write as a part of my anger therapy. It is a stressful world we live in and we can find outlets in different ways. This is mine.

SIMILAR Stories