All Comments on 'Away From Home Is Okay'

by Benny024

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice evening

nice story...been there done that... do love ,when the wife is away,to go to the abs and get some cocks up my ass and down my throat...yummmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ASS FREAK

Love the ass fucking stories. Nothing feels as good and a cock entering your man pussy hole. I've always been into cocks that are so large they cause lots of pain. I work hard finding the right number and size of cocks. Generally, I take at least 10-15 each night but often many more than that. Gangbanging is the ideal situation for me. I like the ABS locations but instead of getting in a booth I take it in the hallway so that everyone can watch especially when I have a long, hard black cock all the way up my cunt. I'm just a cum bitch for any cock I can get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ABS

I was away in Sydney,i had seen the abs as i drove to my hotel.After the business conference i walked past,then went in,it was quiet,i walked out the back,booths,empty,movie rooms,1 door shut,i went out,grabbed a movie,went to the room,undressed,left my panties on lay down,watched as on the screen a guy was being sucked by another guy.I heard the door next to mine open,close,then my door slowly opened,a short older islander guy came in,he stood next to me,ran his hand over my pantied cock,then pulled his pants down,a thick cock,not long but hard was moved to my face.I stroked it,then took it in my mouth as he put his fingers into my panties,stroking my balls and fingering my arse.He pulled back,pulled me up,turned me on my knees,pulling my panties down below my buttocks,lube being smeared over my hole.He positioned his cock at my hole,grabbed my hips then pulled me back as he pushed forward,entering me,one push,then the second,deep in me and without saying anything began to fuck me,slap on my arse,fucking faster now,ohhh fasternow his balls slapping my arse,my cock hard,my seed emptying onto the bench as i felt his warmth deep in my bum.He kept going then finally moved away,wiping himslf,then left the room.I grabbed some paper,wiped myself and left.I had got what i needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Into the booth, next to one that is occupied, the anticipation, senses heightened as I wait. There it is, the head of his cock coming through the hole, mmm, nice as I bend , I hold still, I let him fuck my mouth, plenty of saliva, hard. I pull away, turn around, reach for his hard cock, hold it against my hole, push back until I feel the head open me and wait as he eases into my lubed arse. I just stay there as he fucks my willing hole, I want it to last a long time but I can tell, he is moving faster ,trying to push deeper cumm sprays from my cock,,then the warmth hits my insides as his cumm fills me, i squeeze, milking him, he still fucks but his time has come, he pulls out, I stand up, my hole wet,satisfied. I walk home with his cumm inside me, I lay on my bed, I push, some of the cumm leaks out,i stroke my cock, my hole still tingling as my cumm blobs out of my cock, I sleep. No better feeling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous