All Comments on 'Daddy's Slut'

by hisxkitten

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great start

Very good story, you should continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great story, add more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Details & Speed

In the next chapter, I suggest, You go to the climax a little slowly, and add a few details. Also, add a little bit of Guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Daddy Should

Flip his slut daughter over on her knees, and fuck her doggie style since she wants to do it again right away. That way he could also play with her titties more that he did the first time.

mechboymechboyabout 13 years ago
Sweet

Nothing like a dad taking his daughter. Hope there is more.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 13 years ago
I liked this very much

Kitten

I like what you've done and forget the advice or direction on what to do next. Do what feel right to you, do what makes you wet, not what the readers request. I mean if we really like what you've written then who are we to tell you what to do next. My enjoyment comes from seeing what your dirty slut mind is like. So write and let me get hard as I read it.

Kevin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Surprisning!

Surprising that little slut girl hadn't been begging her daddy to fuck her before! She obviously likes the sexual attention of older men, so why not go for daddy's cock to fill her hot little cunt. Hope she becomes a real little cumslut for her daddy. More titty play too, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Daddys little slut

I loved it, that was so fuckin hot. I love this fetish.

I've always been submissive and i just got into this type of fetish not to long ago and it turns me on so much.

I'm doing my research on it so i can be a good little slut girl for my daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great start

you know she needs the neighbor too...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horny

This story has me so wet. I wanna be somebodys slut. Someone to force fuck me and callvne rheir bitch. Mmm my pussy needs somenbig cock.I want someone to tie me up and make me their sex slave. I'll be anyones bitch. I love sucking cock. And love deepthroating. I'll be daddys slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I love sucking dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes please

I need to be someone's slut please fuck my pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not bad

You could have gone soo much further.... x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous