All Comments on 'Glory Hole Fun'

by dave110256

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it

i loved it, best story i've heard in a while

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very erotic

There is something about anonymous sex that is appealing. A hot story!

tallone47tallone47about 13 years ago
Very hot

Very hot storie. Love going to the glory holes to suck cocks get fucked and fuck guys. I did have a great time fucking a hot couple one time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hot story

my wife and I love to go to the gloryholes and share a cock or two...or more...I really get off fucking her while she swallows some stranger's cock....it makes her so wet and hot...we don't meet the men we fuck and suck at the "hole"...that would take away some of the nastiness and thrill of it...but I love to watch her take as many cocks and their loads as she wants..and then I get to fuck that come filled messy pussy as hard as I want..or even better I get to eat that cunt...mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
easy

i love to go to gloryholes, my girlfriend likes to take large cock as i eat and fuck her good.

pooooobarepooooobarealmost 12 years ago
Loved it

Great Story, would love to get my wife to do this...very exciting and never meet the people..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I was at a gloryhole I heard the door next to mine open, I waited a finger came through, nail polish, wow, I pushed my cock through, a warm mouth covered it, I was hard very quickly. the mouth stopped, I waited, nothing, I pulled back, I looked through the hole only to see a pantyhosed bottom pushed against it and a finger underneath coming back through the hole, I stood , pushed my cock back through, I felt lube being applied, then my cock held as my cock was guided into her pussy. I started to fuck her and I heard knock when you are about to cum , don't move and she kept pushing back and forward onto my cock until I was ready to cum, I knocked, she moved and I felt a mouth over my cock, a female voice, suck him as my cum shot into the waiting mouth draining me. I stayed there until the mouth was removed, then pulled back. I looked through the hole, the woman was sucking the guys cock as he wiped his mouth.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 9 years ago
My GF Melissa and I...

...love Glory Holes! She lures the guys in and then turns them over to me to finish the sucking. She LOVES watching them cum in my mouth. If you've ever been to a Glory Hole at Fantasyland in Tampa, I've probably sucked your cock!

We go to the viewing room and she takes the biggest cocks she can find in the theater. She lets everybody watch her get fucked over and over and then she makes a big show out of sitting on my face and making me eat her cum filled pussy/ AWESOME girl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
id suck every drop too. wow

great story

ironstakeironstakeabout 7 years ago
Oh to have a memory like that!

I've often dreamed about a wonderful experience like that - not just a woman sucking me through a glory hole but a husband/wife team doing it. My cock leaked the whole time reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous