All Comments on 'A Sexy Massage'

by dave110256

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
,,,,GREAT STORY AND MARIE'S READY FOR MORE !!!

,,,,terrific sexy story and now write some stories about the summer job Tony gets Marie to take as the beach bar's erotic masseuse at the Hilton's nudist resort in Cancun and she is live on the internet 24/7..Marie is popular and averages 18 half hour "sessions" per day..the resort has to build bleachers for the loud drunk audiences..the NFL& NBA NAACP conference is soon and Shak (7'6"380LB.) has a daily 2hr. "session" live on ESPN 3..Tony is a pool waiter and gets stroked and licked when he serves ladies drinks..ladies keep him busy providing room "service" ..please keep writing massage stories ,, thanks Dave ......:::::::

BillPorterBillPorterabout 13 years ago
The Massuesse

The story ws very erotic, one slight problem was that the massuesse was a man. The correct term for a male doing the massage is a MASSUER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
another

Another sicko couple crawls out from under the rock they have been living under and give us another off their sicko stories hopefully they will disappear just as quickly and take their garbage with them.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobabout 13 years ago
Nice Story!

Funny thing about anonymous feedback back. We had almost the exact same feedback from an 'anonymous' preson as you had from the person who wrote about the exploits at the Hilton Nudist resort.... Easy for those folks to cut and paste rather than provide thoughtful feedback I guess. Anyway, we really enjoyed the story and are thinking about a trip from Chicage on down to Miami next winter too!

mudhentwomudhentwoabout 13 years ago
wonderful adventure!

My, my, I wish my wife were as bold as yours!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
masseur vs, masseuse

As someone else mentioned, I think you meant masseur. But you are not the only one to make that mistake. Lately, it seems like everyone writing a story that includes a male massage professional makes the same mistake. Me, personally, whenever I see that mistake, I wonder why the author chose to write about massage if they didn't know the difference between a masseur and a masseuse. It just seems an odd choice to me.

On the other hand, I did enjoy your story as I do many with this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Next time

Next time you should have Tony give you the massage, and then you and your wife can both suck his monster cock. There's nothing hotter than helping your wife go down on a well-hung guy. You don't have to swallow - ler her do it - but do it man. Your wife will love you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
is this a true story?

Im interested in the same scenerio, both my wife and I found your story very hot, was hoping if it was a true story you might be able to tell us how to contact "tony"

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Totally Awsome adventure

Totally love the way this was written. I arranged a very similar thing for my wife about 6 months ago. The Guy arrived, set up his table and just as your story, gave her the options of naked or partially clothed...she went for the totally naked option with the small towel covering her. He massaged her and eventually had her totally naked on the massage table when the towel was discarded. He massaged her tits, arse and all around her inner thighs and over her pussy. He did stop just short of penetrating her pussy. She totally loved it and has asked me to arrange the follow up massage. I know this is going to end up like your story...wow and thanks for sharing. Good to know that there are other adventurous husbands out there that totally want to watch their wives having fun too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice story

My wife and I both enjoyed massages for years. We finally found a woman that had no inhibitions which was neat, most of those are far from anything erotic. Just hands though, then I saw an ad for a guy that did home visits. Imagine her surprise when this young good looking guy showed up. That one got pretty erotic, just touch but everywhere on her. I passed on getting one, just watched. She lost count of how many times she climaxed.

Just one time, he moved away so for a long time it was just the usual straight massages. One day she spotted an ad for a couple that came to the house, wow!

They both got nude too, no real sex both they both did oral. . Kind of expensive, but worth every dime. Now it's twice a month with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
couples was fun

On vacation maybe 20 years ago, there was an ad brochure in our room, $150 for a couples massage. I had a few massages, she never had. I asked the wife if she wanted one, so we called and booked. The surprise was a married couple showed up, I expected one woman that would work on both of us. They were both attractive, in shape. We shyly got on the tables, all was normal, then I felt the woman touch my privates, no accident there. I looked over at me wife, she has a startled look on her face and his hands were obviously , so I knew she was getting similar touch. One eyebrow went up, it was a question. I grinned, so did she, so we just let them touch, we both actually climaxed at almost the same time. No talking, no asking, they just did it like it was.. expected? They had barely left and we were at it on the bed, good lord that was hot! We both got hand jobs right in front of each other, amazing. No oral, no swapping, just happy endings, and a complete surprise to us both, we had never even talked about anything like that. The next year we rather eagerly went back to the same resort, but the couple had moved on so we had the new person on staff up to our room. That time it was just one older lady, no happy endings. Still looking for couples massages, hard to find.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
In LW

In LW , if the woman gets a massage, then the ripped, super hung guy is going to fuck her while the cuck watches. It's a requirement.

JRCAPE82JRCAPE82over 3 years ago
We need to make this happen - She would love it

Awesome story - Would love to have this happen for both of us. So hot

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ours was similar, my wife would never consider anything like that. We were in a cruise and my wife wanted to book a massage but they were all booked. I mentioned it to our cabin steward and he said that a couple of the masseurs worked after hours for some extra money. One of them got in touch with me that evening and we set it up for the next night. My wife is shy and kept her panties and bra on but it didn't take long for him to talk her into unhooking the straps so he could massage her better. When he massaged her legs he would go all the way up and lightly rub her pussy. Then he started massaging her ass and slid his hands under her panties. She looked at me and I just smiled at her. Soon he had worked her panties all the way down and slid them off. He had her turn over and started with her shoulders and slid right down to her tits and just removed her bra. Soon he was sucking on her tits and had a finger inside her. She looked over at me and mouthed are you OK, I said yes, are you, she smiled and said yes. He was son eating her pussy then worked his way back to her tits. This put his cock right in position so he slid inside her. He fucked her fit a long time and made her cum twice before he unloaded inside her. I just watched the whole time but as soon as he pulled out I went straight down and licked his cum from her pussy. Then I took my turn and fucked her while he watched. Later she told me that she enjoyed it but didn't want to do it again. We'll see if I can talk her into another massage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous