All Comments on 'Black Women Do Worship White Dicks'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
me too

I love white dick too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lookin' for NSA Sex with Women

I would love to hook up with some black women for some fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
superiorwhitecock

all women of every race worship white cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
all black women hmu

i worship black pussy (: cant get enough of it ;) i got a 10 inch dick in live in az so blk women fwm!!! 586-243-9149

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i love black women

I'm a white man and i love black women so beautiful and sexy i would love to date one or have a relationship with one i know how to please ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I get this idea some white boy wrote this lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anon

"I get this idea some white boy wrote this lol"

I get this idea you haven't read many of Sam's stories, and haven't checked his bio. If he's not black, he's sure doing a good job of faking it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
White guy here....

Hey,as long as she knows what she likes and is attracted to,then more power to her..As a white male,I've always been attracted to black women.Love the texture of their hair and skin and their shape.Love the different body types,too,if they're full figured or thick or slim..they're all sexy..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Explanation for why interracial BBC is more popular than interracial BWC (Big White Cock)

FACTS:

1. Men view more porn than women.

2.Men don't care what men in porn look like.

3. Men do care what women in porn look like.

4. Beautiful White women are (more often) perceived as better looking their counterparts (beautiful Black women) (for sociocultural reasons most likely...and because there are more internet surfing White men than Black men (i.e. there are more White men period (in the USA). AND a greater percentage of them have internet access than Black men because of economic disparities).

5. Porn industry is motivated by profit incentive.

Now let's suppose interracial porn is exciting BECAUSE of the CONTRAST in flesh color.

Integrate these 4 facts and 1 supposition correctly, and one arrives at:

interracial BBC > Interracial BWC in terms of popularity and representation on the internet.

Anyway, I love everybody... I'm just trying to explain why black-men-with-white-women is more popular on the internet (basically socioculturally determined standards of beauty dictate) than white-men-with-black-women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

Wish I met you when I was young honey you sound wild love black women best sex ever was with a black woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry for one star problem with keyboard

Wow! I would love to fuck a hot black woman up the arse and spunk in it

blackkittykat69blackkittykat69over 7 years ago
Lovely and need more stories of white men and black women

I myself as a black female can relate to this story, there is nothing sexiest then a thick white cock diving deep into my tight little black pussy. The contrast of our skin color to the way white men eat pussy, heaven in my book but hey I might get some hate replies to my comments but even in my town and the surrounding cities I see black women with white men every where and it makes me smile .... as for this little black duck I'm definetly on team white dick and have been since I was younger :) keep it up white boys there are plenty of us to date fuck and marry and that's the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Make black women fat with white man's spunk!

I loved your story would love to stick my white cock into a black girls arse and empty my balls into her

Black girls are great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Make black women fat!

Should have creampied your black puss y given you a biracial baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Black men love white cock too

I’m sure a lot of blk women do. I’m a black man, and I crave white stud cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm not a woman but a black man, and I crave white stud cock so much.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Was one of the very lucky few to be invited to a black woman's (junior camper's) dorm room for the weekend. Initially. a little intimidated though she made me welcome and comfortable. I reached out years later relative to the George Floyd incident out of concern. Our college weekend was memorable.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Caucasian man would appreciate time together again with a black woman. It's the culture, not color

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2117 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...