All Comments on 'A Missive in Ecstasy'

by wettmuse

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot

Fucking Hot! Made me Cum in loads!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
not all there?

Only able to hear 3:57 min of 24 min. Please fix!

BiBigirlBiBigirlabout 13 years ago
VERY WELL DONE

Wettmuse this another very well done audio and it made me soooooooooooo very wet. Maybe a new one of 2 women?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
!

I'm so glad your back! and i haven't even heard it yet, but youre first audio is one of my favs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Amazingly hot and deeply intimate, I hope you're given the chance to post again...

wettmusewettmuseabout 13 years agoAuthor
To Anon#2

Sorry you had issues listening, but the whole of it appears to load alright for me... Perhaps give it another go? :)

imharmless69imharmless69about 13 years ago
Fuckin' a

I just listened to this while driving and I nearly came in my pants. Very, very hot!

riowalkerriowalkerabout 13 years ago
Good 4 hours!

Listened to it for 4 hours last night, because it was so riveting (didn't know when or what was coming [pardon the pun!]). Loved the natural, commentary leading up to the orgasmic crescendo (human nature at its core). Great rhythm and flow of moans and messages artfully displayed.

AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxabout 13 years ago
Unf@#$%&ing Believably HOT!

I sincerely hope that the individual you made this for understands and appreciates your sensuality and talents! That was without a doubt, one of the hottest audios ever! I would kill to be a fly on your wall when you make the next one! (You ARE going to make another, aren't you? PLEASE!)

YahowshuwaYahowshuwaabout 13 years ago
Mmm.

You are delicious. Loved it.

AbbycatAbbycatabout 13 years ago
AMAZING

Please, please make of these. I hope he appreciates your efforts. This made me so excited. Thank you. Abby

AuthorisedAuthorisedabout 13 years ago
Mmmmm

Delicious orgasm from this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So erotic and hot

Wow! Definitely one of the hottest things I have ever heard on here. So sexy to hear the excitement building in your voice and the sound of you getting yourself off. I've stroked myself off to this several times and cum hard every time. Please post more! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love the sound of your voice and pussy

Forget the porn sites! The sound of you playing with yourself and talking is so hot and erotic! Nothing beats the catch in your voice as you try to delay your orgasm. Except the sound of you cumming. Please, more!

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycabout 13 years ago
Hot and arousing

Thanx for another fantastically hot and arousing submission. If that is you coming quickly, then I can't imagine how exciting "delayed" would be ;-) We all appreciate the time you spent creating this. Always hoping for more, while very happy that we have these two.

chris0077chris0077about 13 years ago
Great work

I loved your casualness .. It didnt feel as if you are recording a story.. it made it alot sexier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You said please...

Any girl who asks if she can cum makes me want to do her extra hard, sort of a thank you to her please. Good work, WM.

Scientist77

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Your voice is so sexy as you describe the sensations you are having as you masturbate i love every second of it. thanks so much for the pleasure you gave me listening to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You just have to know...

... that no matter how many times people post to tell you how great this is, there's probably a hundred who think it but don't post. That was a simmering bowl of HOT ! Superb. I don't save many of the thousands of things available from the internet, but your MP3 is going on my hard drive for posterity. Absolutely.Fucking.Hot. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!!!

I have used ur entry several times to get off while my hubby is working and every time I listen it gets better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

I'm having trouble finding the words to express just how sexy, how incredible this was. I loved it. You were amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
!!!

Absolutely amazing! Your voice, the whimpering sounds, everything about this audio is so fucking hot! I very rarely comment on these, but I HAD to for this one. Much love! ~Anna

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SMOKING!!!!!

Very very well done, fucking hott!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow!!

I'm a straight female trust me im all about the cock but wow this just made me cum so hard. You sounded so hot! Great job :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantabulous

Muse...this made my cock completely hard...thank you! Great writer,,,perhaps you should write novels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the best of them all

This is the best ever! Your voice, the sound of ur pussy and the tease of ur voice.... I listen to this every time I'm alone and need to release myself. Fantastic submission!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT!!!!

Wow!!! This is perfect, from your sweet voice to the sounds of you getting off. This submission is in a category all itself. Very very very well done! Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking Hot!!!

You got me so turned on. Your voice and your wet pussy made my cock hard and sent me over the edge. Thank you for the fantastic cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow.

Seriously, I know I'm just like one of the MANY other fans you have out there, but believe me when I say, this is the hottest audio I have ever listened to.

Its naughty, with tones of innocent.

I love your giggle in the middle of your orgasm. ;)

I can't wait for your next audio!

I must admit I came three times after listening to your audio, and a further two times later.

Great work !

~ Alex.

Xxx

OknawOknawabout 12 years ago
mmm oh god...

5 minutes in and I knew I'd love this! I love your voice and the noises you make... Mmm so good.

Keep them coming please. ;) By the way, I'm perfectly ok with the lies in the beginning. Your voice is way too good~!

You're my favorite female poster. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Just amazing. I mean ... there's nothing to say. Just amazing. More, please.

HeyAllHeyAllabout 12 years ago
Incredible

I love your voice and how the recording isn't scripted, but that you're doing it as you go and have to think about what you're saying. Very erotic. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pure erotica

Stunning young lady. Certainly enjoyed..SirBleuSmoke

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

WOW... thank you for sharing this with us... LOVED it!! - Kevin :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

One of the best I've heard! Beautiful, sexy voice!!

richie78richie78over 11 years ago
the best

quite possiblty the best text with audio I've ever heard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
soooo hot

listening to u cum did the same for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So good it made me comment for the first time

By far the sexiest voice I've ever heard and I couldn't help but comment after we both enjoyed that great experience ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your Magnus Opus!!!

Dear Wettmuse!

Your Magnus Opus!!! I listened to this your second offering after listening to your offering, after I actually stumbled upon you yesterday, as part of a search. Before writing the public comments on all three of your offerings, I went to your profile. You said you had worries that you would not be able to top your first offering...you did. I have noticed that you have not submitted any other offering since 2011. Your offerings are like a rare treasure to be enjoyed over and over again. I believe you will not be able to top your second offering. We will just enjoy it over and over again.

Sincerely yours,

Kevan Corkill

kevan@fastmail.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your Magnus Opus!!! (Second Submission after re-reading)

Dear Wettmuse!

Your Magnus Opus!!! I listened to this your second offering after listening to your first offering, after I actually stumbled upon you yesterday, as part of a search. Before writing the public comments on all three of your offerings, I went to your profile. You said you had worries that you would not be able to top your first offering...you did. I have noticed that you have not submitted any other offering since 2011. Your offerings are like a rare treasure to be enjoyed over and over again. I believe you will not be able to top your second offering. We will just enjoy it over and over again.

Sincerely yours,

Kevan Corkill

kevan@fastmail.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you are the longest time girl on the edge of orgasm!

Dear Wettmuse,

you are the longest time girl whom control youself on the edge of orgasm!

rambutanrambutanover 10 years ago

It's gonna be QUICK and dirty she said... xD

dylan_tdylan_tover 10 years ago
Very Good!

I stumbled on your submission after seeing it in someone else's favorites and it was a delightful discovery. Your voice has a wonderful feminine quality. Clean, clear, soft and all woman. Your delivery is very natural and unassuming. The very powerful orgasm was very exciting and arousing. Well done! Very enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
First time

Very real. Took insane amounts of courage to do. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice!

You have a very sexy voice, and to hear how wet you get is a huge turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow!

I don't think you can get any hotter but I would like to see you try. :)

WaterhorseWaterhorseover 8 years ago
thx! real beauty

thx thx thx, wish you would come come back, this is unreal

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unbelievably Hot!!!!

I wish you would come back to us. I've been listening to your voice and edging all day. I want to cum for you. Come back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing....

That was fantastic....the edging early...the final fulfillment was awesome!

KnorlKnorlabout 5 years ago
Nice

That sounds like fun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous