All Comments on 'Just a Prank'

by toddstop

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
npiccininpicciniabout 13 years ago
Loved It!

Love your stories, you are quickly becoming one of my favorite authors!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You are amazing.....

Phenomenal talent and I love all of your stories. You know I feel you are a superstar!!!!

Chelly Chelle

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Wow...

what a mean, dangerous prank that turned out to be the best that could have happened for Billy lol! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good job

i liked that. It ended up really sweet. Keep up the good work. :)

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruabout 13 years ago
Excellent

Now this was fantastic... Exactly the kind of piece we need more of in this cat! Well written, full, developed plot and character, scorching sex, with real heart to it. Todd, you're officially allowed to stick around. We'll keep you! Now if you could just turn out two or three of these gems a month.... LOL No, seriously, this was really, really well done. Supremely awesome. Great to see hot, sexy strong guys who aren't afraid to say how they feel and fuck like dogs, too. Loved it, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
another good story from toddstop

You're building up a nice little collection of hot stories, but this one lacked the really hot dominant angle of the barbarian stories (which are amazing).

alexandra36alexandra36about 13 years ago
Great!! Yayyyyy!!

Loved it!! Very nicely put together and what an awesome read! Great job!

For a while, I haven't been checking this site for new stories just coz no one seems to be posting..well, not from the writers I follow anyway. LOL. Today, I check in and tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa....lots of cool stories!! So cool!

Thanks for posting so soon!! Yayyyyy!! (:

woman3450woman3450about 13 years ago
Very hot!

This is the first story I have read of yours. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
next chapter please!!!!

love to hear more of billy and joe....please make it longer!!! glad that mike isn't out for revenge ...but he got what he deserve!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A real talent

your stories are great and I am very happy you are posting on this site. You bring a unique perspective with your storytelling and it is very fresh and entertaining. Eagerly awaiting your next one.

quiesincaelisquiesincaelisalmost 13 years ago
very good

your writing is very good and I'm truly happy you decided to write here. Maybe you should try to selfpublish a book or find a publisher? Good job, no doubt about it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful

Ah, there's nothing like seeing when the two lovers actually use Protection (See a lot of stories that are bareback, this is nice) If you did happen to publish a regular book, you should let your fans know, we'd most likely buy it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!

PLEASE do another story on these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yeah...

Would like to see a 2nd story on Joe & Billy. Good job. Really like the two of them together.

ZsadistZsadistover 12 years ago
Great Writer, Great Story

I've read Roofer Can Take It and Free Wolf. It's beyond obvious that you're a great writer and I like that your characters are real. They are too anything, they're well-balanced and are easy to relate to. I was expecting this to be cheesy but this was a great story. I really liked this story and it just speaks volume. I'm very happy that I read this and I can't wait for more. You're def one of my favorite writers!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it!

I love the story -- Joe's sexy hairy chest is sooooo inviting, and his big cock pulses so nicely in Billy's ass. You've got a great thing going with these two. The "White Knight" is a sexy stud, and Billy feels so safe in his bed and in his embrace. Great story!

illwindillwindalmost 5 years ago

What an unnecessarily long set-up. They could have just bumped into each other on the street or something. Instead of spending half the story learning about these two characters, it is spent on a prank that has no actual bearing on the story. I still know nothing about these two men other than that one is a cop and the other is a guy with a shitty ex-boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another great story!

I've read everything you've posted here and always hope for more.

One sad thing though -- when I got to the end of the story, the only comment that was showing was totally negative. So I looked at the full list of comments--there were 17. That was the only negative comment that has been posted about this story.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

I have no clue why every-fucking-one doesn't love these fast stories by this Author!?! Excellent, exciting work . Kudos Author, kudos!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous