All Comments on 'Dickgirl Werewolf'

by conroy39

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 13 years ago
interesting

that was a nice read. would love to hear her viewpoint of it, that would be just as hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

Is there going to be more wud be cool to see him infected :)

PantieswherePantieswhereover 12 years ago
:o

WWWWWWWOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! xxxxxxD AWESOME! xD

Seriously, that was great. May I request a story where it's her POV and is

out and about on a full moon and her dick starts growing? XD I really loved

the story, it just flowed so smoothly. No bumpy transitions. Keep up the good

work.

cloud85354cloud85354about 12 years ago
More Please

Loved the story. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
story idea

So can you write a story from Sherri's perspective? Her thoughts, actions, and her transformation in all it's glory

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Can you add more chapters???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wtf

Dude..seriously what the hell, why would you throw away male dominance like that? You should have made it so that you were badass enough to over come the werewolf then proceed to rape her, why the hell would you just let him get bent and take it like a bitch? You are a disgrace to male masculinity and should not proceed to add more chapter and or more stories if all you are going to do is throw away male pride,strength and dominance.

NecronakarNecronakaralmost 10 years ago
Wow..

You know that guy who said the sentences baout you throwing away maleness has a point, what the fuck were you thikning, I mean yeah the wereolf gene would increase sterngth but as you said she was short, not that strong looking and curvy, the werewolf gene can only doso much, not give a complete overhauled boost of badassery, serious go fuck yourself.

observer7observer7almost 10 years ago
@Nekronakar and the Anon boob

If you do not understand the dickgirl fetish, don't open your mouth and show your ignorance to say that it should be something more align with your expectations, especially heterosexual manly-man raping a shorter and weaker woman (oooo! Such a tough guy!)

And for writing other chapters, what good are "masculine strength and dominance" if you brains and laziness are such that you don't even check to see that this story was written in 2011 and the author has not posted since 2012. Really, there is a reason jocks have the stereotype of being stupid and easily out-smarted. You two aren't helping you case, fraidy cats.

It is a story. It ain't gonna hurt you or take away your little rapey-pee pee. Idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Its A goddamn Dickgirl Story!

The author does not need to be beratted with your jackass comments. You wanted rape and dickgirls. And this is what you fucking get! But oh no, that's too much for you. The man got overpowered by a goddamn WEREWOLF. I bet one could tear your asses to bits! And he couldn't kill her because he loved her. So honestly, I think the author did what the title said. It's not like some bigass manwolf was going to rape a dickgirl. Those stories might as well be written in pure gold for how rare they are! Besides, that would ruin the point of having a werewolf in the First place. God you people are so nitpicky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't read this if you like it short and sweet

There's no point in arguing with those two who put up those comments because they didn't like the story. I'm not going to touch on whether or not they feel that this hurts their manhood, I've seen this on countless stories similar to this, and not about a werewolf or fantasy things like that, but a guy be forced down and used by a girl with a dick. Now I don't know what they were expecting when they saw the title and proceeded to see what it's about, but it's incredibly disrespectful to read someone's work, and then bash on it, just because it didn't fit your expectations, or your views on how such a relationship should have gone down. Listen, the author didn't make this expecting to please everyone, don't expect to get something that's perfectly how you want it, if you want something like that, then write a story yourself, or see if you can't find an author who'd actually be willing to do that if you make the request or suggestion. Honestly, you're just wasting your time by sit, standing, laying, or whatever you were doing while you typed that up. If you didn't like that story, it is to my understanding that you'd feel that you wasted your time, so why waste your time even further, putting up comments that the author probably won't even care about? These authors write what's on their minds, write based on inspiration, write because of reader requests, or hell just write off of something random. The point is, if you don't like it, that's fine, that's you, but don't go throwing out your two cents thinking it holds any value. You're wasting your own time, and most likely are only succeeding in pissing off those readers who did like the story. Instead of sitting there thinking you've got to throw out your opinion, give the author a piece of your mind, just go along your way and find another story okay? Your insults and hateful opinions aren't wanted, needed, or necessary, and again you only serve in disrespecting the author, and even the readers who read and enjoyed the story. Also if you don't understand the story, or don't like how it goes against your beliefs or views, don't be ignorant and rant about something stupid like it should have stuck to male dominance. Oh and another thing this story is based in the fantasy genre, and in those genres things that are abnormal and seemingly defy logic tend to happen. If you've read things about people becoming werewolves, vampires, or any other creature of the night, you'd know that people will vary in how they describe the change, sometimes it's minor sometimes its major, usually even if the changes "appear" minor, they have major effects either way, so the girl becoming strong enough to overpower him isn't really that strange. I mean come on it's a werewolf, do you think men are so macho that they could overpower any woman they want, regardless of circumstance and factors? If so you should be careful, cause you may be in for a rude awakening someday. Now I apologize for this long winded ramble of mine. I just feel that it's something that needs to be said as too many people get either offended or hurt by a story and feel the need to put out a hate comment as if it will make some kind of significant change or difference.

All that said, Conroy63 I just want to say to you that I definitely like this story, it could have been blown out into an entire series or maybe 2 or so chapters if you didn't end it the way that you did, but that's a conscious choice I'm sure. Either way it was a good story, I look forward to reading your others, and would love it if you kept on writing and submitting more stories here in the literotica community.

GingerMGingerMover 9 years ago
Bravo! Bravo!

@conroy39 - thank you for a marvelously told tale! Your story manages to combine her human concern and call for help from a friend, with the surrender to the primitive demands of the beast she becomes under the curse of lycanthropy. Please do write more stories! I, for one, would be interested to know if Brad and Sherri make a go of it. For instance, I wonder if after a few years, Brad chooses to ask Sherri to bite him, so that he may share her condition? Do they have children? Are they born with a susceptibility to lycanthropy themselves? Is it possible that futanari werewolf semen can cause male pregnancy? Just some ideas should you choose to write what happened next. :)

@Neckroakar - I really must address your comment about the 'werewolf gene'. First, you display a staggering ignorance of genetics, even pseudo-genetics. She was infected with lycanthropy, a disease; genes are not a disease. They can *cause* disease, but you can't catch 'genes'. Second, since this is fiction - fantasy, in fact - lycanthropy can do whatever the author requires of it, including making Sherri into a thick-cocked, lust-crazed futanari werewolf driven by the moon-madness to mount and fuck and breed. No rule anywhere that says it can't.

@Anonymous (the first one) - Really, the title should have given it away to you: "Dickgirl Werewolf." What did you honestly think was going to happen? That a human was going to (somehow) overpower a werewolf? One of the common themes of lycanthropy is that the werewolf increases in size and strength, and becomes far more bestial and unrestrained by anything like a conscience. Of *course* she was going to rape him!

I have to wonder why either of you even chose to read this, other than for the opportunity to act like the trolls you so clearly are. Stories with dickgirls invariably show them as enthusiastically lusty beings, Olympic-level sexual athletes who enjoy prolonged, no-holds-barred sex. I rather suspect the notion frightens you, because Sherri is a force neither of you could hope to survive. In future, I recommend you check tags and avoid dickgirl stories. That would include mine; my stories likewise feature strong, confident, dominant dickgirls who very much enjoy fucking whomever and whatever takes their fancy - men, women, other dickgirls - where and when and as often as they please. They make no apologies for their tastes and neither do I.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
Great Story

I want to read more like this !!! I loved the sentimental ending , I so love a happy ending ........wow would be great if you extended this story ....

Stephen J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
interesting

id love to see more of this mabye have her knock him up lols

44special44specialabout 4 years ago
Great read

Hot, quick read. Hopefully I can find more from you.

CasualnagaCasualnagaover 2 years ago

Leave it to Man to create vaccinations for lycanthropy. We'll adapt to anything and everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Would love to see a continuation where he has to leave the house during a time when she's in heat, and a female burglar breaks in only to be overpowered, knotted and bred. Imagine his reaction to seeing his wife in the middle of impregnating that poor woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous