All Comments on 'A Dirty Piggy'

by NYCbbwSUB

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
macmaintmacmaintabout 13 years ago

That story turned me on

BbwCupCakeBbwCupCakeabout 13 years ago
I love Fat piggy!

This is such a hot story! Your works always turn me on!

smoothboismoothboiabout 13 years ago
good pig

I love piggish slutty women and cock pig boys.

IllowenIllowenalmost 13 years ago
I think you awakened the pig slut in me !!

This story made me wish I was her !! S o fucking good

Terrin2Terrin2over 11 years ago
please continue

Good, but wants a continuation. Show us more of what a pig slut you are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Only thing that has got me wet in ages

Loved it, love how open you are about your fetish.... I love the same too... Cant think of anything better than being used like a piece of meat by 2 older men...

Cant wait to read ,more piggy adventures..

Ana UK

meltingclock5meltingclock5almost 11 years ago
Nice job.

Nice job understanding and articulating what you like. Knowing what gets you off and admitting it will be rewarding for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
God you made me

Soo hard! Thank you

IamTom42IamTom42over 9 years ago

Great story/fantasy. Hope it becomes reality.

kamperman45kamperman45about 9 years ago
Great Sub story, Piggie

Very good, not much wasted verbiage,and good sub sex for her making it very good for me and others.

dossermandossermanabout 9 years ago
I own one of these.

I am lucky enough to have a wife that likes to be used by me and loves to be fucked and used by other men. She is a few pounds overweight but very curvy and has large nipples that when excited are 20mm in length and 12 mm thick and look fantastic on her 38dd tits. I found out about her fetish to be used after we went to my friends 40th birthday party and stayed over the night at his place because we lived 80 miles away and had been drinking heavily. When most of the guests had left my friend and myself plus two other couples were sleeping over at his place, the couples soon retired to their rooms and my wife and myself plus my friend Harry and his friend Philip were in his lounge and harry put a blue movie to play in the dvd player it showed a bbw being taken by two men and really having her cunt reamed out by one of the blokes huge cock. My wife was sat by harry and I could see her nipples straining against her blouse they stood out like chapel hat pegs. I looked at her and winked when she caught my eye and I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I took around ten minutes or so then went back to the lounge to be greeted by my now naked wife and friends on the sofa having sex. She was on her back with harry pounding his cock into her wanton cunt while she was sucking Philips huge cock and I mean huge, It was around nine inches long and as thick as a coke can she noticed me watching and smiled as harry grunted and held his cock in her as he spewed his cum into my wife's pussy. My wife released Philips cock and told him to fuck her now because she was lubricated with enough spunk to take his huge cock. Philip smiled at me and my wife grabbed his cock and placed it at her opening and Philip pushed the fat cockhead into my wife's soaking cunt when he was halfway in she told him to fuck her like the whore she was and cum inside her because she wanted his baby. Philip did as he was told and fucked my wife hard making her cum twice on his cock Philip increased his speed holding my wife by her hips as he drove his huge cock into her and held it inside her releasing his sperm into her stretched used pussy. I just stood and watched playing with my cock as the two of them fucked her senseless until 4am. My wife then grabbed me and we retired to our room where she slept until midday. Philip had gone by the time I went downstairs while my wife showered and Harry thanked me for a great present adding that he hoped we could do it again, I said that it would be ok but he would have to ask my wife because it was her cunt that was being used. Harry went upstairs and was gone for 20 minutes, when he returned he said that my wife was ok with it. We left to go home and as we drove into the countryside my wife pulled her skirt up showing her trimmed pussy with the words thank you Mark inked onto it plus a load of cum leaking out of it onto my wife's thighs. She had let Harry fuck her again before she dressed to go home. She is a Fuck pig but my sex life is great and so is hers we fuck like rabbits whenever she has let others use her cunt as a cum dump though she is now so slack that I can fist her when she is soaking wet. But I love the fuck pig whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I bet your chubby little pussy was just glistening with their cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect piggy

Wow your story is hot ms piggy i would love to abuse you with a buddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this

Hmmmm u sound just like me xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pig whore

I love being treated like this. Feels so good I have a couple who use me like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hot

I would wait until you were bound and your ass was spanked as red as a baboon's to put a pig nose on you. I would then pour warm olive oil down your crack and order my fuck pig to "oink for master" while I fuck your asshole hard and deep. You would not be released until I got pictures of my seamen dripping from your worthless old pig bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Oh god please write more like this. Maybe even with a lesbian theme? This is so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

AMA pig slut. I love it. Love being used. Daddy had me to read this story, he has been training for a year now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

NYCbbwSUB,

Great story and the needs you have are so erotic! Your fantasies are well written and that means your minds eye has great sexual vision. Thank you. I am a guy that can fulfill your fantasies.

Joe

contact me at: joemm1961@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous