All Comments on 'Stepmom'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dirt043dirt043about 13 years ago
AWESOME

LOVED IT HOPEFULLY YOU WILL HAVE MORE TO CUMMMMMM !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More please

Please post more, and maybe an illustrated story with pics of that hot butt, those perfect tits, or her lucious pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My Stepmom

And I started fucking just after I turned 18. She is so hot and was so hot for my cock that she planned my seduction for a few years, but waited. We couldn't get enough of each other and got careless, so my Dad caught us in the act. Instead of being mad, he stripped his clothes and we double-fucked "Mom". Now we share her all the time. We take turns, we double up, and whatever works out. It's a great arrangement. Did I mention what a great cocksucker she is?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Just cam,e across stories by Jasliz,very nicely written. Have read quite a few so far, not married so end up beatinng my meat, enjoyable!! Bet it would make a very hot video.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My approval is with you...

His Dad was an asshole and asked for what he got in so many ways. It is always good for the son to win over the father. I'm an old man and I never let my sons get near any special woman in my life. I know better.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 11 years ago
Beautiful Story

I would LOVE to be that Stepmum.

Thanks for the beautiful story

Sarah Leather, London England.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
killed his father

Then married his fucking crazy size queen slut wife...he definitely deserves everything that's coming to him. Father was a dumbass though. Epic fail level dumbass. Whew!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fertility?

So didyou knock April up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oedipus Wrecked

Dear old dad found a sweet young slut to marry, and his non-caring offspring gets the money and the girl. There ain't no damn justice! But it does make a sexy story that the kid grew a little bit of spine, and even picked up some maturity and manners, after he got some April pussy in this erotic fantasy. A fun sexy romp that speaks poorly of our society. Sad!

oldtwitoldtwitover 2 years ago

What a shit son he was…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My dad did something similar but was 30. He married some chick who was 25. 3 years later he died in a car crash and I married his or should I say my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3534 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.