All Comments on 'Blackmailed, He Had To Fuck My Tits'

by yourdarkmistress

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
BigZack69BigZack69almost 13 years ago
Hot and real

I liked it. It sounds so real. Do consider writing more. We all need realism.

yourdarkmistressyourdarkmistressalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks BigZack69!

Thanks for the encouragement BigZack69, I'm so glad you like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful Story I loved it

I LOVED your story! It really hit home with me. I too have quite substantial tits 36DDs to be exact, and I also enjoy a good tit fucking. There is just something about a surge of hot cum between my mounds that gets me so excited. I love the look on a mans face just before he cums as he feel his cock thrusting between my tits. I squeeze them together a little tighter and feel his frenzy building as he realizes that he is about to shoot his load between my lubed up tits and if we are both luck on my face and in my open mouth too. Like you I developed early and males of all ages have payed special attention to my breasts,, and I've always been able to send my dates home happy without any risk of pregnancy or std's. To this day my husband still loves to fuck my bouncing breasts. In fact after reading this story I'm going to request it tonight and make us both happy. So you see your story rings true and is very real to me. Please keep up the great work. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Perhaps you could write about your past boyfriends and how you and they enjoyed your big tits.

yourdarkmistressyourdarkmistressalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks the feedback Anonymous!

I'm really glad you enjoyed it. Plus your reply was practically a mini erotic story itself! I'm glad I could inspire some breast sex from a reader. Enjoy your tit fuck tonight!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Don't stop writing

I know you said this was your only story, but it was very well written, hopefully you can come up with some more...fantasies..?..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
No Blackmail Necessary

I'd fuck your golden globes in a heartbeat, and splash Cum all over your chest, your nipples, your neck, your chin, your face, your lips, and your hair. I love to tittie fuck a woman, no matter how old or how young. Tasty stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I Love to Have My Titties Fucked!

It's so sweet when my husband or my lovers shoot their hot Cum through their throbbing cocks onto my face. I love to suck up all their Cum. I'm a Cumslut, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

I very much enjoyed it...you're an articulate writer, and the story definitely had my interest.

I look forward to more of your work - especially if it caters around you in r/t

Macys36DDsMacys36DDsalmost 13 years ago
Great Inspirational Story

My husband and I had a great night reenacting your story with a few minor changes. I didn't keep my bra on, I eventually allowed him to touch, and for my orgasm I rode his hard thick cock not the bed post. For my efforts (and thanks to your story getting him turned on that afternoon after her read it in his office as I suggested) I was rewarded with not only a pearl necklace but pearl hair gel, pearl eye makeup , a gulp of pearl cocktail, and pearl glazed breasts. I absolutely loved it! Then after a little recovery time the evening culminated with an amazing shared climax from me riding him. So I'd say a great time was had by all, so much so in fact that I think we may be revisiting this scenario as part of our role playing in the furure. Thank you so much for your story and inspiration .... and please PLEASE write more.

yourdarkmistressyourdarkmistressalmost 13 years agoAuthor
You guy's are all sweeties!

Thanks for all the great comments & emails, especially Macy's. I had no idea so many people would read my story! I've had 13,000 views & 59 votes, it's just mind boggling.

BTW Macy, my picture shows up on my profile now. :)

Macys36DDsMacys36DDsalmost 13 years ago
Oh Yes

I'm glad I could help... and what a love picture it is. I'm guessing it was taken by a man with a big smile on his face. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

That was one of the hottest stories I've ever read! Thank you so much for sharing your words, and your picture ;) It looks like it's quite the load on your huge tits! I'm definitely jealous!

yourdarkmistressyourdarkmistressalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Oh Yes!

You're right, that was quite a load on my tits. I surprised my hubby at work & let him cum on my tits during his lunch break. He filmed it with his webcam. It was incredible.

eyeheartboobseyeheartboobsalmost 13 years ago
Lucky

Your husband is a lucky guy! My wife and I have been titfucking a lot more recently, and it's been great! She loves seeing and feeling my cock sliding between her tits and shooting a load of hot cum between them. I wish her tits were as big as yours! That would feel incredible having your amazing tits wrapped around my cock.

Okay wow...I'm getting myself all worked up now. Need to go and take care of that haha

BTW - I'm the same poster that posted on April 21

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

mmmmm hot story and pic, more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

mmmmmmm more stories and pics please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Damn that was hot

You need to write more... I am sure you can think of all sorts of things a man could do with those incredible tits!

yourdarkmistressyourdarkmistressalmost 13 years agoAuthor
(blushing)

Thanks, I glad you liked them, & my story too. ; )

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A really enjoyable story, and the photo was the icing. Also grateful for the grammatical writing. I look forward with anticipation for your next story even if it will be from your imagination.

joetiggerjoetiggerover 12 years ago

Oh I need to lick some more come off your tits soon - more please . . .

swoondoggledswoondoggledover 10 years ago
Interesting story, thanks for posting

Separated but no sex allowed seems unreasonable.

redyellowgoredyellowgoover 10 years ago
Saw the title in the recent comments area

so I had to take a look...holy shit what a great first story WOW! Realize that most of what you read here is BS. You have solid writing skills...I'm sure there are a lot of people that would enjoy additional Big Tit stories or any other kind. You truely should consider just writing down a quick fuck during lunch and making it a bit over. Please, give us a chance w/another story...

yourdarkmistressyourdarkmistressabout 10 years agoAuthor
Really, it happened!

Wow, it's really nice that people are still enjoying my story almost 3 years & 80 THOUSAND views later. As I've explained to the readers who have emailed me, 85% of the story is true. The tit fuck really happened as I wrote it. Yeah, there was some awkwardness & everything didn't go as smoothly as I wrote it, but dick & tits did get together. I did spice up the bedpost part, but I think it turned out pretty hot. So believe it or not folks, a good time was had by all that night 13 years ago. : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best story on here...

I just blew a huge load reading this! The best part is when you actually get into it and start talking dirty to him. Love that this is true! I may have tried a bit of blackmail myself for a TF.... it worked ;)

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Loved this.....

And you certainly DO have some spectacular tits as well;)

Dear god,their quite a mouthful aren't they lol,I'd give my right arm to nurse on them for just one day.

Oh btw,please continue with more stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love it ( Them)i am a fan of womena bodies,

not an exclusive club i realise. Everyone wants you!

When i was a newbie i followed the society ideal, 240 inch up top and 14 onches around the hips.

Yes I am an addict of massive mammaries.

Took me awhile to realise that i was an addict.

I would always want your bod, but that profile is definitely my ideal.

Thanks for your past, thats a turn on also.

I have to say write more but given the dates showing you are not likely to produce another story.

Hope all is well with you.

Be good

Greg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Neat story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

great story, thanks. well above the normal lit drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Impressive, Ms Mistress! Understandably it's relatively rare to find non-fiction like this in a largely fictional realm, so I appreciate it much. Feel free to view (& hopefully enjoy similarly) mine as well, in the "Ballet" section herein:

https://www.literotica.com/s/this-really-happened-1 {Thanks much! ~MikeyInTights}

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous