All Comments on 'Wife's Wedding Adventure'

by Irishdragon

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot!

Sexy as hell, AND; I'm hoping you will concinue it sometime and tell about how she conceived a baby in that stall just feet from her unsuspecting hubby and has him unknowingly raising another man's child thinking it is his own.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
GET AND EDITOR, DAMMIT!

While people who read these stories to get a hard-on will love this, but you really need to find an editor. I lost interest when, before I had even read the first quarter of the story, I found that:

Lisa Richardson, after brushing her hair, had magically become Annie.

The writer can't be bothered to capitalize proper names, nor is aware of how to pluralize words.

The writer is overly fond of tedious cliche's. ("her dress clung like a second skin"? Why not just say her dress was tight fitting?) I'm not even going to bother asking why she was wearing something like that to a wedding and the obvious poor taste it exudes (sic).

I realize that the entire first part of your stories are only to get to the fucking which is admittedly better than many here. But at least respect the reader enough to make it somewhat plausible. Please have enough regard for the reader to at least check spelling, English useage and make an attempt to be fresh in your writing. Do this and you will be amazed at how your writing can improve and assholes like me will leave you alone.

I can't say for sure, but I will bet someone in this story has at least a 10 inch dick. Am I correct?

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mmmm

now that was sexy as hell. ignore the asshole C. he's just never been fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another slut wife tale

can hear it now, I was drunk and not responsible. And who forced you to be drunk?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Trash is trash, an adulterous slut isnt a wife.

She is just trash. Always throw out the trash. Now she, and her husband without knowing it, will be having to take STD and HIV test for tne next year. Shame it didnt end like "Yesterday's Gone" also in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
edit

the content is fine, trashy wife and all,it's what i'm here for. Please Edit!! It's "you are so beautiful" or ''you're so beautiful''. And it's your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ignore but edit!

Great story but u seriously need an editor. I don't understand why people can't differentiate between YOUR and YOU'RE!!!

on the other hand, ignore the asshole who made negative comments. If they don't like it, they can fuck off!! This is just fantasy for fuck sake!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hope you add some MORE !!!!

Loved this story. I do hope that you will do another chapter,where she finds that she is pregnante!! Joan V @ The Jersey Shore

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Weddings are made for fucking and starting familys

Let's have more of this one with her getting pregnant from getting fucked near to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry dont like lying sluts that expose themselves

and spouses to medical and financial ruin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I gave it a 1

Because there are no 10" cocks. Even 8" cocks are very rare and usually do not function as well.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I hope such a World where after the childbirth the DNA test will be mandatory for the husbands. After the test the wives say who may be the father.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I gave it a 1 because it's just another husband is an unknown cuckold

the husband marries a slut and it just another day in the life of a tramp

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
How about commenting on how the story was created.

How about the characters and actions and emotions of the story.

What's the point of trying to carry on a story beyond what the author wrote? It's only fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Quite implausible...

A 10" dick!? The ability to spurt copious amounts of sperm THREE times!? Plausible but not probable for an 18 year-old in a public setting with stifling temperatures.

Only a complete slut or an unsatisfied wife, who has considered cheating behind her hubby's back for a while, will risk getting strange. Although the idea of having hubby so close is exciting, it won't be worth the risk for a first-time cheater. Even then the venue will not be in a public restroom; outside behind a tree or large tombstone would have been better.

Alas, the author hasn't intimated the errant wife's predilections previous to the church union so that is why I motion for implausibility.

Nice fantasy but not realistic enough. This isn't so much a story but more like masturbation pulp coalesced into words while one is jacking off into the sunset...

3* not for the lack of premise but for the audacity of such naughtiness, even if it is unlikely.

Fighting41Fighting41almost 12 years ago
Written by a 10 year old?

For people with a mental capacity of an 10 year old.

Names are meant to start with a capital letter there junior you will learn this when you finally pass the fourth grade frank is meant to be Frank. I think you're teacher will explain this to you next week so you should have a head start on the rest of the class

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Why was Sweetie a swimmer?

There was a lot of detail about Sweetie as a top-flight collegiate (note spelling) swimmer. Then the program gets dumped and she can't go to the Olympics (note capitalization!) and has to marry a mediocre basketballer! First, of course, a swimmer who nurtures such high aspirations (Olympics, not marrying a BBaller) and has that level of talent will NOT be deterred by a cancelled program!

Back to my main point...the only things pertinent to her swimming history are her great body and the fact that Bobby the Bodacious is also a swimmer (in HS)! Why waste all the detail on something that never (unlike Bobby's Kielbasa) comes up again!

Also hard to imagine that all those guys drinking up a storm are leaving the Men's Room empty that long???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Other than implausibile aspects of their sex

Numerous aspectss of their sexual act were not even close to being accurate, the biggest flaw of this story was what would surely happpen after the story ends in the young newly weds life. Since it would be their honeymoon there would be a sense of urgency for the groom to claim his new bride. Which means for certain that he would become aware of extreme wetness in her and also the not so normal taste of cum if it had not already absorbed into her panties or ever worse slid down her leg. The sense of urgency would preclude the attempts by the cheating new bride to cover up the mess. Were the groom half way intelligent he would capture some of the sperm and have it taken to a lab where it would easily believe to be one of his syblings. At which point the groom would harken back to the lie his bride told him where she and his brother had disappeared. Because of the time frame a nullification of the marriage would be quite easily obtained. Of course that doesn't exaplain how the new bride could allow herself to be unfaithful less than 24 hours after being married. Sounds like a slut to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Were you reading anonymous?? It isn't the GROOM and BRIDE!

These people were guests at a wedding! Read before you make ridiculous comments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BoB and Annwre both found dead the next day

Oh well ship happens !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Little Juvenile...But

She has just discovered, or finally realized, what it is like to be married to a very busy, however successful, business man who just assumes she will patiently be there when he is ready. Is he arrogant or noncaring - no, just assumes all is good and they are both on the same page.

She just experienced what is going to become an occasional pleasure, enjoyment or erotic way of passing a lot of boring time.

BTW, I've met her and her sorority sisters. They're perfectly happy with their lives, started out believing the bliss and fairy tales of marriage were real, remained faithful for different lengths of time until, one day, an unusual occurrence took place, they were pleasantly and without remorse seduced, enjoyed it and from then on - allowed themselves the occasional sexual encounter, nothing planned or scheduled, just happening to be in the right place at the right time.

They'll stay happily married, enjoy life, take care of their husbands and their figures and just take life as it comes.

So, doubtful BTB crowd, she is not a whore or slut but she has just become a 'Hotwife' and whether she has trysts once or a dozen times a year, doesn't matter, hubby, home, family and her physique come first.

BTW, she is a meticulous and totally warm and engaging sexual partner. Too bad some of the negatives here never got to grow up and enjoy good and rewarding friendships socially with new people.

Thanks! I like her, she IS NOT a Slut!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One problem

I think most men would recognize when their wife was "freshly" fucked. And he sure as hell would have smelled it on the way home. She's toast!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One look at his wife

And hubby knows she just gotten fucked. I wonder if he even took her home with him? Implausible story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

Another fucking cheating cunt.

zed0zed0over 9 years ago
It's A Good Thing That......

FTDS is here to finish your POS story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Good story. I was lucky enough at a wedding to be appreciated instead of taken for granted by my husband. There he was, drinking with his work buddies, I asked would he dance with me, weddings always get me horny, knowing like ours 35 years ago, how the bride was about to get well and truly fucked. No, he told me to dance with someone else, he was busy. Then he said dance with Rob, he doesn't drink anyway. Rob stood up, It would be a pleasure to dance with you Maria, my husband mockingly, it would be a pleasure to dance with you Maria, all laughing. He led me to the floor, we had known Rob for a long time. Tall, mid 50s, a little younger than us, he led me around the floor, strong arms, hands, a great dancer, deep voice I must admit I was more than a little horny. a slower dance, I moved his hand lower to just above my bottom, after a short time he moved it lower on to my bottom. He moved closer to me, I felt him against my thigh, he wasn't ashamed, I decided then to act. I pulled away, he went to apologise, I grabbed his arm, pulling him off the floor, leading him down the hallway of the reception hall. There it was, a mothers change room, I entered, pulling him in, locked the door. I had a fleeting second thought, That was removed as he put his arm around me and lifted my dress up.. His hand touched my pantyhosed bottom, he sat me down on the changing table, he released his trousers, then leaned me back, removing my hose and panties. I could smell my heat, he moved forward, his head to my wet pussy, slowly licking all around, even brushing my anus, then settling on my clit, slowly tonguing it, gently moving. My orgasm exploded, my legs closing hard around his head, intense, my legs pumping, he kept slowly licking, owhh, My legs released, he moved forward pulling my legs towards him, up on his chest, I felt the head of his cock, I tried to move forward, I need not have bothered, he pushed forward in one movement,entering me, sliding all the way in until he was up against me, my insides quivering. Then he began to fuck me, he wasn't gentle, he rammed into me hard and fast, I loved it, then he leaned over, his lips on mine, our tongues clashing as I felt him pulsing, his sperm released into me, I found myself with my arms tight around his strong back, holding him into me as he moved slowly in and out of me, then finally moving back. I felt his sperm run down , I pulled up my panties and pantyhose trying to keep it all in. When I stood I was light headed, he steadied me, I adjusted my hair, my face was flushed, ready, I smiled, he unlocked the door, looked out and led me back to the dance floor. I looked over at the bride and groom dancing, his hand low on her bottom, I could feel my wet panties. The music stopped, Rob led me back to my table where my husband and his mates were still drinking. My husband looked up, happy now, I smiled and looked at Rob and said very happy, thankyou.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Another Cheating Cunt!

She should have just measured cocks as dates started in her teens. She can't fend off an 18 year old?! Hubby should just dump her,FAST!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Started out as Lisa then went to Annie

Started out as Lisa then went to Annie - how could you make such a basic mistake??

horny_gurl55horny_gurl55about 8 years ago
stupid

just another stupid waste of space

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Thoughts

I realize we wouldn't have a story then, but when they heard the music, why not go back out? And she STARTED to do the right thing, when he wouldn't put it away why didn't she just walk out? And BTW, didn't she notice his dick was out when he turned around?

And when did you ever see a public restroom with toilet seat lids?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's a magical brush..

She had to have been using a magic brush. It seems to have changed her name from Lisa to Annie.

An editor would greatly help with such simple mistakes. Also, her husbands name is supposed to be Frank not frank.

Some other problems in most of your stories are not knowing the difference between their, there and they're as well as huge cocks. Get rid of the massive 10 inch plus cocks and use a more realistic size. Fantasy is one thing but over fantasising is another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I LIKED THE STORY AND GAVE IT A 4+ (4.4/5.0 = 88% = A)

The wife is a keeper.

It does happen at big parties that a married disappears for 30 or 40 minutes and than miraculously reappears and behaves like nothing unusual happened.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggover 6 years ago
Dialogue!

When writing dialogue one needs to start a new paragraph for each change of speakers. I could not follow who was saying what because the author neglected to follow this simple convention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thankfully this story was finished by a real writer later

She ended up divorced and the kid Bobby got his ass handed to him... now that story rated 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
End of that marriage.

I simply can't imagine Frank didn't take one look at and one sniff of his wife and knew for sure she had just gotten fucked. And that knowledge ended their marriage as he filed for a divorce the next day. I hate stories in which one or more of the characters come off looking dumber than a rock.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Finish

FTDS certainly improved on this train wreck with his story. This sucks.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
So many stories husbands don't stay with wives at parties

I spent at least 75% of time with mine

Why get married if still want all time with others

Don't have friends together

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
Yeah, right.

The 'neglected wife' gets shit-faced and lets herself be seduced by an 18 year-old punk who just happens to be an expert carpet muncher, and just happens to have a cock that's at least three inches bigger than her husband, who just happens to come into the same men's room while she's fucking the 18 year-old punk in the handicapped stall, and the husband doesn't notice that she's been gone too long, and she doesn't smell of sex?

Yeah, right.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

No one can cum that often that quickly. And your obsession with large cocks, again, reinforces the often correct notion you are afraid to leave the closet.

That was a horrid story idea, set up and completion. a negative rating would be fitting.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

On the 'Penthouse Letters Checklist', it didn't even make it as believable stroke porn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

guess would have to say unbelivable could have been better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't get some people in the comments. This is a sex story in a cheating wife category. Imagine writing a comment wanting the wife to do the right thing and NOT cheat in a cheating wife story.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

Lisa Richardson finished brushing her shoulder length blond hair and applied a light coat of lipstick to her lips; """""Wow Annie you look beautiful. You know it drives me crazy when you wear that dress," frank said. So what is her name? Annie, or Lisa????

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Wow

I can't believe it. What a fucking disgusting tale. Two brothers are assholes and the new wife is a cheating cunt. Damn. You wrote this?

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerabout 2 years ago

Sick -- so why did I give it a 5? (ha, ha); maybe I'm just as sick.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Holy fucking shit was that seriously bad!!

The writing sucked, the plot read as if written by a 12 year old.

Really, really just bad on every level.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Husband doesn't pay attention to wife choosing friends first deserved cuckolded

Wife First

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a HOT story. Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve been around a lot of women and am not small…….pretty big, in fact……..but after cuming……and when I came out of a woman……I never made a popping sound…..and I don’t think any dick ever has. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Married to a whore who fucks another guy because hubby doesn't do everything she wants whenever she wants it. Hope he has a good prenup so he can kick the cheating skank slut to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

It read like it was written by a grade school drop out. Can only give this crap a 2 and that is being generous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous