All Comments on 'Amazed, Aroused, Adoring it'

by Mrs_Cumming

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

That's great. So naughty of her to peek in on her husband's friend, but hot!

KitschshamanKitschshamanover 12 years ago
amazing ....

wonderful story, made me very hot, very hard to read it, to know that a woman can actually enjoy that. Thank you.

prickassoprickassoover 12 years ago
Always a hot topic!

I haven't been able to do this for a few years, but it's always great to see that it arouses a hot woman!

Nice writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Getting Lost in your own pleasure

What makes auto fellatio so amazing is that you sometimes get lost in the heat of the moment, you not only get so hot, but you are transported to a zone where conscious thought takes leave, replaced by a direct connection between you tongue and cock and they move in unison in just the right way to give the cock maximum pleasure it yearns for, they move as one until your mind and body explode in a giant orgasm of pleasure. As you regain your mind as the spell dissipates, you realize you have swallowed your cum because there was no way it was going to stop, all without a hint of guilt or remorse. Rather you find that you don't want your body to unwind, and your arms remain wrapped around your legs pulling your cock deeper in your mouth, you just want the feeling of being lost in the zone to be maintained as your tongue remains on autopilot as it first allows your cock to recover with light caresses as it slowly moves in just the right way at just the right pace to begin the cycle again.

I lost a few weeks one summer at college when I had the place to myself during the break. ahhhh those were the days

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i wish...

I really wish I could get my own cock in my mouth. I've always thought that this is one of the things that every girl secretly wants to see her man do in front of her...watching in awe as he takes his cock deep into his mouth, throatily whispering encouragement as he sucks himself off to orgasm....pumping a huge load into his mouth and all over his face. Damn...time to start stretching. Lol...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This made me cum so much!

I just loved this sexy story. Like Mrs Cumming, I have fantasised many times about self-sucking and always enjoy watching videos that show guys who can perform the act. After reading this story, I was so aroused that I just had to take things one step further and act out the part of the husband's friend. I got my laptop and placed it on the coffee table beside my sofa and pulled up some self-suck vids on-line. I watched a few to get myself really in the mood and masturbated as I did so until my cock was at its biggest and absolutely throbbing with pleasure and excitement. When I knew I couldn't last much longer, I stretched out on the sofa and after placing a couple of cushions under my head I threw my legs behind my head just like the guy in the story and imagined that my lustful act was being secretly watched by Mrs Cummings as she fingered her wet pussy. My engorged cock was only a couple of inches from my mouth and was oozing pre-cum as I gently pulled it closer to its target. As the pre-cum leaked on to my lips, I stretched my tongue out to lick all round the end of my cock. The sensations were awesome and encouraged me to lift my head a little so that I could properly suck my cock. Wrapping my lips tightly around the end of my cock, I started to exert maximum suction as I imagined my voyeuse bringing herself to orgasm as she watched me do the same. This dirty thought and the vigorous sucking action I was applying to my cock brought me over the edge and I pumped stream after stream of hot white cum into my mouth. As I swirled my massive load around my mouth with my tongue, I shot the last few ropes of cum all over my lips and cheeks. I had never before cum so much or so hard and I knew that from that moment on I would be hooked on the pleasure that is autofellatio.

ipreferoralipreferoralover 2 years ago

I wish had a woman that would enjoy helping me suck myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous