All Comments on 'The Dinner Party'

by Apathalene

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Good story!

I really enjoyed this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sexy and fun!

Most shemale fiction is pages of a dude matching his nailpolish with his underwear and 2 short paragraphs of "oh he makes me feel like a woman..."

This is hot, dirty sex between a guy and a chick with a dick! Hope you enjoyed writting it as much as we enjoy reading it and that you will write more!

icarr757@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

got really wet reading this and now just have to go to the bathroom to relieve "the pressure", anybody want "the pressure"

So horny now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Urgent and Sexy!

As a fan of the quickie I thought you captured the mounting urgency (no pun intended) and excitement, that overwhelming need to get off despite the consequences, quite well. It was a steamy ride from start to finish.

I, like another commentator, liked that this was a "real" Shemale/Tranny fic and not some CD fic where the guy writing it gets his rocks off for pages describing, in great (read: too much) detail, every last detail of his outfit/makeup/hair/shoes/etc. ad nauseam ad infinitum. Or some Transformers like fetish about how the lead is forced femme. I'm sure some get off on gender transformation, but not me.

There is a criminal lack of good shemale fiction at Lit. that isn't either CD or forced femme--a guy just wants a sexy shemale, alright!

I read erotica for the story, for the sex, and you (thankfully) stuck to both.

Well Done!

freemic3040freemic3040almost 13 years ago
SOOOOOO HOT!!!!!

I loved your story!!! It got me extremely horny and they only complaint I have is that there isn't more to read, haha.

Would love to read further chapters, or perhaps so back round information about how they met. The story said in college; I would think that that would be an EXTREMELY hot story in itself.

Please write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

this so hot, send more

Riki1942Riki1942over 11 years ago
The Wife

OMG, To have a wife like that! The only thing is that she would have to want to be married to another Shemale.

wolf9696wolf9696over 11 years ago

i am soooo hot and bothered and oh so very jealous........the perfect wife......i Neeeeedddddd....:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hodayum

I'm straight as straight could be, but day um that was hooot. Need more like this. Please make a she-male on female version of this! Possibly mother x daughter. Or Auntie 25 yr old x 18 yr old niece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TOO SHORT!!!

The story was too short, although SEXY and Intriging, albeit UNFAIR!! I was red HOT reading it. The invited guiest would probably have participated---or at the very least encouraged it. I'm sure they knew about the condition of the 'wife'.

Nevertheless, the story presents so many possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot!

This is a well written story with only a few minor editing glitches. It bucks the trend of relating, in often excrutiating detail, what the TS/TV is wearing in order to feel like a woman. Thank god! This story also generates real heat and elevates the quickie to what it should be - passionate adult fun!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 6 years ago
Absolutely....

phenomenal!

You captured the nuance of established lovers, the tension of a busy day, with the expectation of pleasant social interaction... and slipped us deep into the vibrancy of two lovers, deeply attached to, and needing each other.

Oh! So deeply erotic, so plain and everyday, wrapped in irresistible desire.

Mmmm. Gods, can you bottle this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous