All Comments on 'The Contract Ch. 02'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Poor bloke, he was set up.....

And his wife probably knows who did it and why. Good story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
She knows

This is not a stupid woman, she can or has figured it out...he IS/WAS set up.

Interesting, she gave him no quarter, no wanting to source or work things out. She also fantasized about Andy.

Loving wife, she goes from loving, caring, worrying to cold and calculating and we know, she knows.

Okay, we also know you, you set up 18-29 year happy marriages, uncharacteristically destroy them and turn the husbands into wrecks...AND - you're doing it again. She is going to bring Andy in, play sad, fuck the hell out of him and bang his buddies, maybe his clients and rub it all in Jim's' face.

You're a low life, insecure, low self esteem wimp and a cuck - right!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
And now she will get

her pay back. We all know who it will be with. So there is no need to finish the story as everyone know how you will end this train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nothing new...

Nothing new in this story, wish it had some kind of twist but looks like you are not going to go that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Seems a shame

that Janice, knowing Andy and Jake for what they are, having the experiences she had with them, having Andy just "drop by" offering her his help "if she ever needs anything", and knowing the timing of the events and photos were concurrent with Jim's contract signing with Andy's company, that she doesn't realize it's a setup. I wonder how deep she'll be into Andy's plans before she realizes the truth?

I sincerely hope you toss in an eye opener and help her make this discovery before Andy can work his evil on her. But then again, you've already said how Jim can't compare sexually... so I guess he's just gone anyway. Right? End of mystery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Old times renewed

Betcha Andy's on the way back right now.

Anonymous0Anonymous0about 13 years ago

And so ends another marriage or begins another swinging or cuckold marriage.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Average Writers!!!

Should not open their stories with smart assed remarks. Your story is average the plot and story line is old hat. As for the comment about sex you are not that good of writer to tell someone to look elsewhere. The site you submitting stories to is titled LITEROTICA!!!!!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
4 stars

Because someone should wonder aloud " hey, why are these photos turning up so conveniently all of a sudden... What a coincidence" yes hubby has at least some complicity by putting himself in a position to be exploited, but someone must smell the rat of an old boyfriend. I hope we don't have a remorseful and suddenly clairvoyant wife who just got some payback at the end of chapter 5. Overall a good read, thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

Janice doesn't realize this is a set up by Andy and Jake. Maybe she was looking for a excuse to get back with Andy. Too bad for Jim but it works out well for Janice as she will have no guilt. Well written and soon Jim will be kicked to the curb and even if Janice know better she will reap all the rewards. Thanks for sharing.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Set UP

OK, you have created a classic "set-up", let's see if you can pull off a creative conclusion that doesn't scrap a marriage and end up with destroyed lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pretty obvious

Jim can't remember what happened -- quite obvious he was drugged.

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
Typical bitch reaction

Bitch can fuck any and every cock and thats alright. If he was to even look at another woman she would have flipped out, but in bed with them, burn the man at the stake!!!

Good story, just taking way to long to make her into common slut and him into a wimp loser.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AN OLD SCUMMY AMORAL FLAME

a family and job to worry for. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Obviously a Set-Up

How far will the scumbag Andy go to get Janice again? Still interesting.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Double Standards Guys!

Its funny. If the situation were reversed, and she was the one set up, the people would be screaming for him to divorce the bitch because there is no way that she didn't go along with it of her free will. They would be calling her stupid for being in the situation in the first place. There would be comments about how she didn't respect her husband when she was out cheating, and how she should have listened to the warning about how no good Andy was and not trusted him. Since it is the guy though, they are saying that she should know he was set up. She should "trust" him that he loves her. No one is hollering for her to divorce and calling her a cuck wimp if she takes him back. Just an observation guys. I think you guys need to take a look at your double standards and show this kind of knowing compassion when it is the wife who needs a little trust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
2 sides

On the other hand many times once it becomes known that the wife cheated, people make allowances for her. They say cant you forgive her shes devastated by what she did, kids need their mother-- wheras when the man cheats even just once its pack your bags youre gone.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Thought it might improve from chapter one, but it didn’t at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well ...a typical american little boy..never grew up! Sees free pussy and cant keep it in his pants!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really feel disgusted at the mindset of readers here...totally agree with Javmor79 on this! Alli am reading are readers trying to justify the guys actions! If this was the wife inquestion would these same reasons be applied? Naaah!... she would have been crucified! Guys...look in the mirror!

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

“It’s not what it looks like.” Anonymous photos. Think. He didn’t do it. It’s a frame up, a hatchet job, all to destroy the marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous