All Comments on 'Since I've Been Loving You'

by StacyVB

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 13 years ago
Well done, but

But I can't help being disappointed it her. She seems like a good person struggling to make a marriage work, we know little of her husband, but apparently he also wants the marriage to work, but life is getting in the way. My point you ask, well once was a mistake, a very fun mistake, but a mistake IF she wants the marriage to work, now however it has taken the next step, she is his mistress now and that seems the death nell for the marriage. If she has taken a lover, why try to make the marriage work, it certainly isn't fair to the husband, and maybe not even to herself. Better to break cleanly now then to destroy the husband and his selfworth and ego by having a cheating wife.

So...if you continue, please, there are consequences for our actions for herself, for Dom, for her husband....don't just fluff it off. I would love to see the marriage succeed, to have them find how much they value each other (she says he is a great friend (ch 1) and that she loves him (ch 2). but then how can she con't to try to make the marriage work and at the same time be Dom's mistress.

Good writing, just too sad for me, a couple struggling to make it work and it is all derailed by an affair, and how about Dom's wife...should she also be able to expect Dom to be faithful....consequences, let us see "life" as it is, no one gets a free pass on cheating...

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
Name!!!!!!!!

That Tune!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous