All Comments on 'Shiver'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
LillithArchivistLillithArchivistabout 13 years ago

Wow, this was really good lol. I hope that there is a continuation, but if not, this was perfectly awesome as a standalone story as well. Nicely written.

kurumi79kurumi79about 13 years ago

i hope theres more

green2ballsgreen2ballsabout 13 years ago
WOW

That was aw some. Please write another one.

Eli69Eli69about 13 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!

That was AWESOME! I love supernatural stories. I hope you continue with the story but if you leave it like that, it's perfect just the same. Great story, Lucky person whom you did the story for. Hope that person is as grateful as us readers. =)

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeabout 13 years ago
Good stuff!

Very well done! I have to agree with the other comments: there should be a continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What is this....

...I don't even...

Seriously, what the hell just happened at the end there?

I like your other stuff, this one was a bit too...... odd for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Epic

Legit! Any plans for part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice

I hope there will be more!

redninja1993redninja1993about 13 years ago
Odd... but excellent.

I know you dont much care whether or not i like this story, but i do. I think it's very well written, but I dont like that it leaves the reader hanging at the end. I certainly hope there's another story on the way with some explanations as to what exactly the man is and why her eyes changed colors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good

i liked this story, but i like your other series more

adagiowhiteadagiowhitealmost 13 years ago
Not too bad. :D

It's a another good story, I'm not going to lie and say I prefer it over the six of us but it does seem pretty good, if you continue it I shall read as it does have a lot of potential.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG

Please, PLEASE let this happen to me one day. Goodness, what a fantasy...No, this is definitely now MY desire. Thank you. I am still breathing heavy.

The Involuntary Nun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Impressive

i was highly impressed by this, and i have to say i loved it very much, im a bit curious and would LOVE to see a second part, but even so it is a great story if you leave it as is.

suplupsuplupalmost 13 years ago
Interesting

Honestly, it was a decent story, but not as good as JtSoU, The section is NonHuman, yet you never go into detail about the stranger. It wasn't a bad story by any stretch, but sub-par compared to what we have seen you accomplish. If your purpose for writing this was accomplished, congratulations, a winrar is you.

Another thing, in the tags, it says "tentacle," yet there is no mention of such anywhere in the story.

I hope you have gained some experience with non-incest material, but I know that if I had not come upon this story through your profile, I would not believe it to be yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I loved it!

Again, I really appreciate you writing this for lil ol' me :) I love it and it was exactly what I wanted and hoped for! You never disappoint ;)

Jess

julybear7julybear7almost 13 years ago
good story

obviously, from your note, one of literotica's watchdogs were at work, not for the first time. a different setting for you, but not all that different in 'style.'

in oppssition to others, i think you should leave it as a stand alone, unless the lady you wrote it for asks for more; hopefully she won't. often, the best endings are left up to the readers' own imaginations.

your description of the conflict betweeen her conscience and emotions was terrific, and made a hot story hotter.

great posting. thanx. jb7

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm torn.

It was good, but repetitive. I wish you'd've gone into more detail. And, I don't really get the tentacle bit. Still, all and all, not bad. I liked it enough to finish three times to it, heh.

ShawnN1987ShawnN1987almost 13 years ago
I'm confused

It was really good and I liked it but, what in the world is with that ending? I don't get it at all and would appreciate it if someone could explain it to me. Other than the confusing ending it was great. 5 out of 5 stars dude.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
I liked it

I love your ongoing series and I have read some non human that is fantastic. This story was good but far from great. I love the foreplay used to seduce her it was great you sometimes neglect it, and making her ask for penetration even better. I only wish he flipped her over and took her in multiple positions for at least an hour so she is sore enough to be certain in the morning. Please leave this as a stand alone if you do a series in this category start new.

Thank you my friend and this Jess seems like a special friend I'm glad you wrote her a story that is very cool of you stud ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
erotic, yet beautiful.

I thought it was really good. normally im not into this kind of thing but this one, man... this one is good. you have some talent in writing. i enjoyed reading this :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The foreplay was brilliant, as was the fact that he basically sexually worshipped her, but such a disappointing ending. It's a shame, as I would've loved to have read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great read!!

Loved this story!! Absolutely loved the foreplay action. Hope there'll be a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Beautiful bit of writing. I could feel every kiss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved the story. My only problem was you using the word fear too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Very good. You stated that x replaced/followed/etc. y a bit too much. Keep it up.

92honeyalmond9292honeyalmond92almost 11 years ago
more

I would love it if you had enouph free time to write more to this... kept my mouth watering the entire time :}

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing as usual

That was crazily creepy and erotic. I was as terrified as her. Its ok I didn't plan on sleeping anyway... never again.

Your writing is amazing I would love to see different stories from you.

I bet it was Mike from your other story. At night his horny voice in his head takes over and does this to random women at night. Just I funny theory I had. Wait that would mean Beth is infected too. My God everything is coming to together.

RasmatRasmatover 9 years ago
Holy shit, man.

Best one short page story I've found on literotica yet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

This felt almost like an erotic scene in a novel, or part of an overarching series. It certainly piques my interest, and I have to say, I'd actually be willing to continue reading the characters' stories even with a lesser erotic element. I have to wonder if, by chance, this was written for characters you were already using for a different project. I understand that many talented writers, as you seem to be, don't limit themselves to sex scenes, and I would be delighted to learn more about the universe in which this story takes place. The slight details were enough to be intriguing.

--Andra

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
?

Vampire?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! This author actually can write an erotic story with emotion. The characters in the never ending stories he’s now writing are more NonHuman than this story since they just fuck each other endlessly without any emotional feelings whatsoever!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
8311 Followers
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

SIMILAR Stories