All Comments on 'The Vikings Ch. 02'

by Skorpion49

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good

I rather think that chapter one and two should have been combined. I look forward to the rest.

JustonelookJustonelookalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoyed both 1 and 2! Well written. Excited for more

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
By Thor's horny helmet!

Another great chapter in this viking sage - may it continue until ragnarok!

Carnevil9Carnevil9over 12 years ago
More Awesomeness!

Another great chapter! I like your decision to keep them short and sweet. The sex continues to be both clearly described and emotionally hot at the same time. The style reminds me a lot of John Norman's "Marauders of Gor," about a Viking-like culture on a counter-earth planet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The biggest pleasure

I read all the three stories, they're nice but ... when I read about the sacking of a church full of women I was expecting some big fun also for the other warriors, not only for Leif. They fully deserved it. The Vikings were known for liking fresh meat, and they would surely have taken the most young adolescents, and forced their mothers to see what they were doing, just to increase their pleasure. They were cruel and ruthless, and liked to see their defeated enemies suffer. They used to say: "The biggest pleasure in life is to take your enemy's daughters, to lick their soft nipples, to caress their soft thighs and to find your way between them, and to see their mothers crying as they realise that they have grown up their chicks only in order to give you pleasure".

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Rushed and poorly developed - work on adding detail to the concepts/sex. Suggest you read some other well developed stories on this site as examples - 2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous