All Comments on 'Mom's Thong'

by innyuendo

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful story.

I'm glad to see you have started to write again, it's been too long. Can't wait to read the next part or two.

1nut1der1nut1deralmost 13 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!

Great stuff, next chapter please?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A good start

Really fast paced and erotic.

I'll be watching for chapter 2

TakashiTakashialmost 13 years ago
Nice

It was really visceral. Well put together, as well, it didn't fall into a lot of the lame traps that other Incest/Taboo stories do. It could have used a little bit more reasoning as to why his mom would jump on him like that. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMFG

You have GOT to write more of this, and soon! White hot and loved the dirty talk. I would love to see son and bang her at the same time.... Yowsa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Phew

Just read that at work and will have to go to the bathroom and relieve myself. Hot or what!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please more of that gorgeous incest-story

Please write more of that gorgeous incest-story

Manginalina1969Manginalina1969almost 13 years ago
Fire

Beautiful. Picked up, for me when Mom hadn't showered yet. Beautiful, natural, primal. Will proceed to Part 2 now.

AL_GatorAL_Gatoralmost 13 years ago
Good Story....

But take the extra time to proof it before posting. Keep up the good work!

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
Hot Story!!!!!

I hope two is as hot as one good luck!!!

horny2play69horny2play69over 12 years ago

Great HOT story. Yes, we want you to write more chapters. Hopefully, Mother and Son will keep trying new things. Thank you.

1jbm1jbmover 12 years ago
Hot story

Fantastic story!

I am still hard and looking forward to the next chapter

Thanks

Joe

ilove2lick38ilove2lick38over 11 years ago
Wow!

That was hot! I love stories that get to the action hard and fast!

Can't wait to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Big one

It's funny how is always 7 or 8 inches cock in the game!What about 5 or six?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ASS HOLE

It is a very basic sex story . Instead of mother if he had used the word Aunt the story would have been much interesting . May be try your luck next time.

C2J2C2J2about 11 years ago
Rated a three

He was doggy styling for all of about 2 seconds and then he pushed her out of the hot tub? How is that even possible and why do that?

C2J2C2J2about 11 years ago

Also... If he pushes her out of the hut tub your muscles tighten up... that's the end of their sex drive right there....

its just a story but com'on man

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What are you-year-old - boy?? 14? or 15? :))))

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
nice hot sex

fun story-good hot sex thanks

OsomersetOsomersetover 10 years ago
Entertaining Story!

Even the nay-Sayers read up to the very end, so your story was successful. A lot of these guys are just looking for 'jack-off' material, that's all they care about, losers! No appreciation for the efforts of the author. It's just a story for Pete's sake, get a life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The reminder that I was eating my mother's cunt filled me with a twisted lust that again made it hard not to come immediately. I was licking the pussy that had given birth to me.

That's the way all boys feel when they're finally face to face with their own mother's cunt. A boy has a very special feeling about his mother's cunt. It's his own birth canal, of course, so it's always magical to him. When he sniffs that sharp musky scent wafting from his mother's cunt to his nostrils, he inhales deep into his lungs, loving his mother's cunt-smell. Everything about his mother's mommy-hole, the same hole he came out of, delights him and makes him tingle all over his body. Being within breathing distance of his mother's twat makes a boy harder than he's ever been in his life, he's wild with lust. First, like Peter in this fine story, he worships his mother's mommy-twat with his lips and tongue, giving his mom a great cum. (He's boyishly proud of that.) Then he brings his big hard cock to the place he entered the world from, slides it inside, and fucks his mother like there's no tomorrow. Finally, the boy gives a loud grunt and unloads his hot young balls, shooting his mom full of all his warm creamy semen. It's the best, most sincere gift a son can ever give his beloved mother, and that a loving mom can ever receive from her darling baby boy. Like Peter, he'll be doing that a lot from now on.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
talk about coming home

to a completely different home/mother/lifestyle/ . . .

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
nice

ive read this story before i know how it ends and its hot keep writing

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

I love mom/son pool stories. They are so fucking sexy.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
he says: Hi mom, I'm home

she says: yes, yes you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A bit more

I can only imagine how good this story would have been with more buildup.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
More But !!!!

Think about it, some times a BIG cock can hurt the story, and also hurt mom. Keep going you have a good story on your hands, done let a BIG cock kill it. ......Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous