All Comments on 'Two Worlds Ch. 01'

by vixenfurry

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Fantasy_ObsessedFantasy_Obsessedabout 13 years ago

Love it. Some mistakes in grammar, but that can be fixed with the help from a editor.

I like the beginning and I hope you continue this story fast =P

I'am happy to help if you want an editor.

LillithArchivistLillithArchivistabout 13 years ago
Interesting...

Neko...aren't those the Japanese cats or something? There in manga a lot, so I was just curious if that was where you got your idea.

Anyway, with a little editing this could be a neat story. I definitely will be interested on how you take the story.

xoxo-Lily

loverofthewolfloverofthewolfabout 13 years ago
love it

please post chapter 2 soon

Zodia195Zodia195about 13 years ago
Nice and Original

I really do like this story so far. I hope you give us Natu's perspective on this for I'd like to know why his mother did that to her and all that hehe. Haven't seen a story like this before so cudos for doing something original.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Good Start

I think you are off to a good start. Chapter 2 posted today so I'm off to read it and will give a better idea of the overall story. So far so good!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Hold on

What part of the world are they in? How does she recognize them as Nekos? Details please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What's a neko?

Maybe I missed that lesson in amorous paranormal creatures class. I'm curious to see where this goes, and I'm impressed to find a story on here where the characters don't immediately screw each other's brains out. A little build up is nice.

DARKNESS1120DARKNESS1120almost 9 years ago
nekos

Nekos ARE NOT ANIME CATGIRLS. Now that that is cleared up let me tell you what they are. Nekos are a humanoid feline. They walk on two legs and have two arms. They can speak and they don't talk in third person. They have two, four, or even eight breasts depending on the species evolutionary path. Darkpulse's story named Feet First tells the true representation of a Neko.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous