All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 58'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Too Long & Boring!!!!

58 Chapters is way too long and boring!!!!!

fn2b1fn2b1about 13 years ago
Glad to see it continued!

Not sure I understand how people can deliberately open a chapter clearly marked Chapter 58 and then say it's too long or too boring...why wait until Chapter 58 to say that? And if it's too long and too boring, how on earth did you wait until Chapter 58 to say something? Why are you still here?

I for one was glad to see another chapter. I've loved this story and am looking forward to seeing how you get them to the end. It is completely your decision how to present your story. Please keep them coming! I'm in it too the end!

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Glad

Glad to see this installment. I am somewhat disappointed in the content, though it was interesting and gave a glimpse into the growth and maturity that Ashley is making, it was a bit lacking in "passion", like to see them confront some difficulties together, to strive for and achieve something great as a couple, oh well, glad to see that you are writing again.

m_anyonem_anyoneabout 13 years ago
Great Chapter

It is nice to see Ashley growing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Moving

I loved the sex at the beginning. This story has slowly evolved and its more gripping now. The best part is that i'm constantly looking up words in the dictionary.

Oh, and Heifer International? Thats real folks. I've been browsing.

Heifer.org

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous