All Comments on 'My Mother, My Love Ch. 01'

by BiPNWguy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
TibxoTibxoalmost 13 years ago
Very, very good.

A very good start and I am looking forward to future instalments.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendalmost 13 years ago
I like this one a lot

Very well done - hope many chapters to follow

SometimesThereSometimesTherealmost 13 years ago

Very nice. I'm looking forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Story

That was some hot start to a story, but i wish you had done chapter 2 straight away.

welderwonderwelderwonderalmost 13 years ago
What a hot mom

Dont stop now! More chapters are needed, you have a hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Way To Start

Well written. Easy to read. Very hot and erotic. Get out chapter 2 very soon.

ap2techap2techalmost 13 years ago
Nothing to add...

Except I am waiting for part and adding you to my fave authors.

digger33digger33almost 13 years ago
Great Start

Like the way you've slowly built the story. Eagerly awaiting future installments. Keep up the great work.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
I'm going to say this is real, and hence I say...........

You are one lucky bastard.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Excellent start to this story, it's got all the right ingredients to turn out a cracker! Can't wait 'till he bones his slut mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Waiting for more!

Please tell us all of the story! This can't be all that the two of you did. I also had an affair with my mother and would like to know how yours turned out!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A very nice start

The characters in the story seemed to be very believable and a good foundation for the rest of the story.

I do hope that his mother teaches him how to give oral sex, and lets him practice on her, along with showing him how to use his cock.

Lots more could be told and I hope to see more soon.

CaligrlCaligrlalmost 13 years ago
Excellent beginning...

Your first submission is wonderful. I love the immdediate tenderness conveyed between mother and son. You obviously have more to share about this wonderful time in your life and I cannot wait to continue with this story. I am always in the mood for a good romance!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Keep writing or you'll let alot of us down. Wow.

ttcrusaderttcrusaderalmost 13 years ago
Hot Mother

What a great start to a potentially wonderful story. More chapters needed to fullfil that potential. You tell the story very well and I wait with anticipation for the next installments.

Graywolf2Graywolf2almost 13 years ago
Agree with everyone else

Can't wait for part II

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great!

part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
welcome to literotica

Welcome, and thanks to you to write this mother son story. always keep writing this kind of mom son story. and one thing is you could write some mom vs son wrestle story where the mother and son wrestle each other so brutally. you write a passage in this story about they wrestle each other sometimes so you should write a story about a middle age strong mom wrestle with her teenage son and mom win against son by submission hold. mother son wrestling story is so erotic as mom son sex.

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

GREAT BUT TOO SHORT...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

For a short story, the backgrond/history of mother/son actions were logically constructed and beautifully presented. The honest love between mother and son was presented without shame, loathing, self-doubt, self-recrimination nor guilt on anyone's part. The son is beyond lucky that he had a mother who would discuss anything with him without directional obstruction (both were free to talk/discuss without parental/positional power play.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous