All Comments on 'In Too Deep'

by Erlikkhan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
How about continuing with disastereous results.

Spouses find out, divorce cheating mates. The cheaters lose their children, their 401k's, their home, their parents, their jobs. Now, this would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
quite good

I gave it 4 because the description seemed a little clinical. Good story. Finish it whichever way you like. It doesn't have to be a morality play.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Yeah...it's adultery. Just like people rant and rave about cheating wives I'm going to rant and rave about these two. In the beginning he mentions pain from this affair so I assume they don't get together. Don't really care. I hope they both loose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Forget the morality crap - this site is fantasy

It says a lot about the men who read these stories that so many feel obliged to call for damnation in Loving Wives stories while never ever criticising errant husbands in other story categories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Writing Style

The plot line was great. Hopefully there will be other chapters describing their struggle with societal mores and how their attitudes adjust.

As far as your story telling, I would recommend that you not be as repetitive. I found that there were paragraphs that did ramble on and seemed to use up space. You could have eliminated thirty percent of the story text and hit the baseball out of the park for a home-run. Two things I disliked were (1) Becky nibbling at a man's nipples (Sex for a man is between his ears) and (2) the postmodern attitude that spitting on a partner's genitals is erotic. Not so !!! It is a Hollywood concoction that some of us find a total turn-off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The ultimate thrill.

Fantastic series! With all that monkey business, why didn't he spread her ass cheeks wide and thoroughly lick and suck her filthy tight asshole? He could have tongue fucked her anus until she came. That would have topped it off perfectly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous