All Comments on 'Meeting Ch. 01'

by LisbethElliot

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More!!!

A wonderful recounting of a novice sub's first real-life encounter with her on-line Dom, told with flawless grace and precision. The brief encounter's given special poignancy by the the woman's doubts about her age and desirability, and it's lovely to see her reservations burnt away by the heat of the passion. My only cavil is that the tale stops short of showing us more, and I do hope the author will continue her tale into wilder and more extreme directions.

But then, I'm kind of prejudiced. I like stories about predatory Doctors.

dr_mabeusedr_mabeuseabout 13 years ago
Note

Th above comment should have been signed with my name--Dr. Mabeuse. Lit is screwing with me again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fr: squarey

There's just something about the thought of a chiropractor. The musculature of such a doctor, the way he knows the human body, the way he can manipulate the limbs and lines to the snap of painful pleasure. Mmmmm, Evan Moran.

BaileyLBaileyLabout 13 years ago

This is my first visit here - first time leaving a comment. But I have to support your efforts and tell you that I hope April Greer and Evan Moran have a long, satisfying relationship together - I hope there are more meetings for you to share with us. You have an excellent voice and talent to be shared.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very Nice

I loved the way your words flowed. It seemed to be an account of a real happening and it was totally believable. Keep up the good work. stevesprivatebox@hushmail.com. I would love to visit with you more.

bluubribluubrialmost 13 years ago
Excellent

The title says it all....

subtle_Domsubtle_Domover 12 years ago

great start and very similar to my own experiences as well as fantasies... leaves me wanting to read on.. nicely done

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
very nice!

I was so impressed with how you told this story, it was erotic and sexy, yet ( i want to say) dignified. i'm a 50yr. old single parent and my 15yr old daughter thinks i'm to old for sexual relationships. this is the kind of story that makes me think that maybe she's just a bit wrong.

thanks for the great, uplifting story and i hope to hear more about these two!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous