All Comments on 'Lisa Joins The Army'

by cumwhore_lisa

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Seriously?

This was crap. And an insult to the armed forces.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Enlisted

Consider me enlisted in your army of readers. Hope you are working on the draft of the next chapter. My fingers will be marching on the keyboard seeking your stories. Ignore your detractors and keep battling away. You will win this literary war with them. But seriously, I liked this story a lot and thanks for your contribution. Nice bio photo as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yes m'aam

i enjoyed this immensely......just need more work on the non consent part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Really wow how clueless can you be. Lets start easy not even remotely close to how you get into the military enlisted or commissioned. Number to how do you explain graduating medical school at 23 which is a four year graduates program meaning you complete a ba program you take the Mcats exam then another four years of med school two years as an intern physician and either 2, 4, 6, or 8 years as a resident before becoming an attending MD. But your plot line is so believable. Next time do a little research like 90% of military doctors went to a military med school NNMC national navy medical college ect, ranks are rank they would be referred by general, captain ect there MOS or degrees they have mean nothing

cumwhore_lisacumwhore_lisaalmost 13 years agoAuthor
reply to the first comment -

im not from the US. so the system in my country is different. I am 23 yrs old. and i am a doctor. in my country we dont have to do a pre med, which i know is for 4 years. we have a 5 and half year course(which includes a yr of internship)which we do after 10+2. and mind u, that doesnt mean we become substandard docs. people from your country visit my country for medical purposes. The no of people coming to my country for medical tourism is the highest in the world, as reported by a recent survey. So do not argue with me when it comes to medical facts, dude. As regards getting into army, i know there are different exams, and trainings and different procedures and blah blah. But come on no one here wants to know if "lisa" studied 14 hrs a day to pass the test, or how she went through the training and stuff.. every 1 wants to know how she was taken to bed. its just a scenario, im sure it could have been better told, but it was my first story. i am still learning and hopefully in the future, u'll have fewer complaints.

thanks for the criticism tho. it'll help me get better..

cumwhore_lisacumwhore_lisaalmost 13 years agoAuthor

i have said earlier. i do not intend to insult the armed forces.. they give up their lives so that we can stay safe and indulge in activities like story writing on literotica!!! :)

and at the same time u cant ignore that there a are bound to be corrupt officials in any country, be it the US, Russia, India, UK.

but in the end, this is just a scenario. if u like it, stick with it and wait for the next installment. otherwise im sure there is no scarcity of literature on this website.

thanks anyways!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Quit being haters

I guess these people don't know the meaning of fantasy. I enjoyed it. I do think the nonconsent could be better too. But I appreciate your efforts. Thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Being married to a man in the Army

I have to say there are a LOT of mistakes in here military wise, such a shame! Please do your research before you write something like this again!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Start

Good 1st story. Looking forward to more from you. Love the picture by the way!

the_apocalypsethe_apocalypsealmost 13 years ago
For a first story

I enjoyed it and hope you write a lot more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

http://www.military.com/asvab

In case you ever do another story about someone joining the military. Being interviewed by a general and two colonels is ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Erotic and Imaginative.

This is a very erotic and imaginative fantasy. It was written to titillate sexual interest and it did a very good job of it.

To the folks who think it should be a recruiting seminar, please get a life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous