All Comments on 'The Neighbor Girl Likes to Watch'

by bman34

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
pavlovpavlovalmost 13 years ago
Very hot!

I'll read all the other neighbour-stories.

Big JayBig Jayalmost 13 years ago
Great seriea

Love the age difference, the ass play, and the size. Lingerie and heels would be a nice bit of flair for a future story. Great stroke stories!

SejanusSejanusalmost 13 years ago

Definitely awesome. Looking forward to the next in the series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please continue

Please continue this story. Great story. The progression of the story is very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Typos

Good story. Maybe too much foreplay. How did it get past the editors with all the typos? Cloths instead of Clothes, not once but over and over. Messsage instead of massage. They made me re-do one because of punctuation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anal

It has been a while since you wrote the last story, when will we see another one. They were really good. Please add o this story line.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

some of the best stories on here. would love to read more

Dark_aeonDark_aeonalmost 11 years ago
Love it!

Loved the whole series, hope there's a Part 4 coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

Both of your series are great. I know it's been a while so I'm guessing you won't be doing more, but you really should! I would love to see the new girl get her ass fucked, and to see more watching. Really nice writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous