All Comments on 'Alex and I Ch. 04'

by dagan732

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
alexandra36alexandra36almost 13 years ago
Love the ending....

It was very cute, sweet, and sooooooo romantic! LOL. I'm such a sucker for a happy ending.....awwwwww.....they're so sweet together...awwww....:)

Anyway, are there any more?

Enjoyed it immensely! Cheers! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
That was SWEET!!

I am also a sucker for romance. Great job!!! Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ok...but

I feel that Josh gave in WAY too easily after the roller coaster of emotions Alex made him endure. He should have made Alex prove his love.

uchenauchenaalmost 13 years ago
great

i really enjoyed this story but i also feel that Josh gave in WAY to easily. I mean he was mad at him and all of a sudden ... he's like here's my address and they're gettin it on.

I think it would have been cool if Josh had made Alex work for it you know?

Cuz I know that I would not give in that easily after what Alex did. I would have forgiven him but I'd have made him work.

So all that being said. I like the story, enjoyed reading it and am looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Loved it! I don't think Josh gave in too easy. I just wish they had talked things out a little more and that the love making had been a little more wirtten out like it was in other chapters-- besides that I thought it was great. I really look forward to reading whatever you come up with next!

Oh and I loved it when Josh called Alex "papi".

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Sweet

I liked it, and can't wait to see what is next.

LuvCammyLuvCammyalmost 13 years ago
Awsome

Your story is really great I cant wait to read more of your writing that is if you write anymore cause you seem like a great writer

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago

Great story...thanks! :)

julrijulrialmost 13 years ago
Oh my!

Lord have mercy hon! Its Sunday and i had all these chores to do and I got wrapped into your great writing. Thank you so much for taking me there! I guess the vacuuming and window washing can be done another day! I'm hungry as hell and dint even cook anything , i've been so wrapped in your stories!thank you so much for sharing your mind with us! These bear dramas of yours are too much! Most excellent! I am so hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Oh papi. I loved it! Made me cry.... hmmm.... I think I am in love with Alex a little too.

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 12 years ago
I sooo loved it!

Thanks for a great story, great believable characters and a sweet resoltuion! Now that's a recipe for you!

NaughtyButNice25NaughtyButNice25about 12 years ago
OMG!!

I totally loved your story!! The characters were well written and the story was awesome!! Thanks for sharing!! Can't wait to read the rest of ur stuff :)

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Very sweet

Lovely sweet story

Mystic896Mystic896over 9 years ago

Romantic................ just too sweeeetttt.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago

I do love a happily ever after ending ! I'm ecstatic for Josh and Alex ! Love them both and the story was, once again, amazing !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!

I laugh, I cry and I fell in love with this story... Your one of the best writer! Thumbs up for you! 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdagan732@dagan732
426 Followers
Dagan732 pretty much sums it up

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Alex and I Ch. 03 Previous Part
Alex and Series Info

SIMILAR Stories