All Comments on 'A Visit To The Shrink'

by parts guy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A tale of crap.

Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 star.

That was......!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
now

now this was terrible, too bad they didn't get all of the characters along with the author in one place and blow it up.

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 13 years ago
I thought it was a great object lesson.....

Be careful what you fuck, you just might get fucked. Good little story.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 13 years ago
Not much . . .

. . . thought went into ths one.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 13 years ago
Good one

Sorry about all the haters on here. Nice little story with a bit of a twist at the end. He got just what he deserved, being as he was unprofessional and all that sort of thing.

StangStar06StangStar06almost 13 years ago
Nice twist

Great story, I really loved the thought that went into coming up with an original take on the LW category. Good job

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Interesting reactions

The story was well put together. Personally I found no likable characters in it and certainly would not want to identify with any of them!!! I would probably read another story about just to see if they have any redeeming features.

The strong negative aspect relates to the fact that the psychologist is supposed to be superhuman so that he can intervene in your life! Sort of like a priest. Lol. Nope they are all human beings

cpetecpetealmost 13 years ago
Payback.

Wow more twists and turns then the STING. Good job on that!

A fun read of the old "what come around goes around" tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
dumb husband

he wanted protected sex ? ask why ? she gives a fuck and it could have been aids. no, with a woman who threatens my life there is no going back.

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 13 years ago
Lets Review...

The wife went behind the husbands back and thought she had contracted herpes. She cut him off. She then fucked another man because he said so. At this point she got mad, probably at herself because she was such a fucking idiot. Then she fucked him again, to transmit a disease. The husband cried, fumed and forgave her quickly. What the fuck? One thing this story does convey is that you should never stick your face into a pussy that belongs to a woman that you do not know. I don't think they make condoms for the mouth. I don't see what was that great about this one.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
come on Star stang

this was NOT even remotely a GREAT story

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
This was not my cup of tea

Once again, pick on a doctor. Plenty of doctors have lost their licenses, or worse, by having any type of relationship (other than purely professional) with their patients. In some jurisdictions, it is considered sexual assault. So the credibility is really lacking that a shrink would risk his career, let alone his marriage, by doing what David did in this story. One other thing -- I cannot for the life of me imagine sex ever getting stale when my wife and I were in our twenties!

demantoiddemantoidalmost 13 years ago
Shocked that I Really liked this story.

First paragraph I thought "oh not another sub wife", then the next part at a shrinks office, I thought, "shit not another amateur, prosaic Hamlet story." Then wow, the story took off in a very weird way that I loved. Fun psycho bitch. Qu'est ce que c'est. Thank you Mr. Byrnes. And thank you Parts Guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This wife is mad. She gets revenge on her lover by fucking him again? The husband isn't much better, he knows the wife fucked around on him and got a STD and he is okay with it? WTF? if that was a husband getting the STD he would be kicked to the curb. Yet another man hating writer to avoid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dumb, dumber and dumbest

And your dialogue was the worst. Just badly written.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Count me

Count me on the non favorable side. This went in too many directions to be lucid. Just a rambling mess.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked it, I liked that the doc tried being deceptive and got played back....just wished somehow the husband had been included in the end....maybe the wife forcing the doc to suck husbands dick and cum with the pretense the wife would share the tape with his wife (which she did anyways) then as the doc is sent to jail....he becomes his cell mate (and others) bitch, sucking and getting fucked!

and the husband and wife reignite their sex life in more ways than one!

Good start!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous