All Comments on 'Erotic Massage'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good

Pretty good story.Lets hear more of her escapades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story

I liked this submission. It was believable and well written. The narrative also provided an opportunity for readers to visualize what was happening in this scene. Well done, Okayjack!! Please keep writing and send us more stories.

1jbm1jbmover 11 years ago
Hot story

Hot story and good read!

I enjoyed and look forward to further stories.

Thanks

Joe

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago

Phil's clients' husbands may attend the massage sessions, but I'm betting his wife doesn't.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 10 years ago
Great read about a sexy massage

Agree with others a very sexy and enjoyable story well told. Massage is a traditional way of getting the wife to enjoy the thrill of MFM and someone who is skilled at erotic massage is ideally placed to take advantage of couples desires (especially the males) to have a stud join them for mutual pleasure.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 7 years ago
Sensuous Massages are great "ice breakers!"

Enjoyed this story which reminded me of how effective "The Massage Gambit" can work, especially for a reluctant wife. I know of two wives who gave it up by the 2nd or 3rd massage after allowing a masseur to at least make them orgasm digitally and/or orally the first massage. Readers can check a story I've posted about this. -- StoneyLodge

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Same here

My wife and I have no interest is swinging, or anything like that, but we both do love massages. There was a gal that came by the house ($150) and gave us both rubdowns, then on the 3rd one she gave me a happy ending. Seems my wife suggested that it would be OK if she didn't mind. After a couple of years of that, twice every month, she suggested she had a "friend" who wanted to work, I thought that sounded cool, TWO women?

The surprise was her friend turned out to be a very handsome guy about 30 or so, and he did the wife while his girlfriend did me. When the wife got her own happy ending I was right there, I was really surprised when she opened her legs wide and went for it, damn that was HOT!! later I found out the gal had been doing my wife, too. She never bothered to tell me since she thought I already knew.

But, no penetration, just touch. ($220 now) It's OK with both of us, we look forward to the sessions and from watching, I have learned a few tricks, as has the wife.

In life, it is whatever works I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perfect

I have often fantasized with my wife about exactly this scenario. My view is the difference between fantasy and reality is razor thin. Perhaps stories like this will help convince her. Well done.

joshchat61joshchat61over 3 years ago

I have observed my wife receive a erotic massage and it was fantastic.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuckold massage for the whore and her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous