All Comments on 'Shadow Dagger: Epilogue'

by austin_erotica

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
excellent!

WOW. wow, wow, wow. I know it will be a while before we see this one, but it looks really exciting! Thanks for the teaser and keep us up with how it's progressing on your bio page even though you won't post it for quite a while. Lit readers can be very, very patient when we know a storyteller as good as you has something in the works!

-Andrea

catman71catman71almost 13 years ago
interest piqued

i , and many others i would guess, await this continuation of jons journeys, and the adventures they will lead to

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
We shall wait

With bated breath

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

"hello father" and then you leave us hanging!

just provide enough short stories to tie us over until this sequel is submittable. can't wait to read the rest of on's journey.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Oh wow

This promises to be a spectacular story. I will wait, but I can't promise how patient I will be!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Not really an Epilogue.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
Tantalizing!

Thank you for this taste of things to come. Jon is such a rich, complex character that it will be a delight to see his new adventures unfold.

Plus, the hint at other stories in the offing is another piece of good news.

The stage is yours!

DragonElf639DragonElf639almost 13 years ago

I laughed so hard when I read the last line!

I'd ask you to hurry up with the next story, but I'd rather you give us a better story than a quicker-posted one.

Of course, if you can do both, then definitely do so!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a tease

that's a good way to make sure we keep looking for more. I kept thinking Jon and Evelyn would be an item.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved

the last line XD

Can't wait for your stories, no matter how long they may take! (But less than 1 year right? 2?)

And any short stories you may right! :)

lokisnakelokisnakealmost 13 years ago
a tease is right

i'll definitely have to keep my eyes out.. the plot of this series maintained an interesting pace throughout and left me wanting more... good luck on finding your muse :)

shortydeeshortydeealmost 13 years ago
Good Luck!!!!

I hope that the next story will be fun for you to wrie. I will be looking forward to the new one as well as the others you will be posting.

KolrinKolrinalmost 13 years ago
Godspeed to you,

for your quest is mighty indeed. I don't know how much you plan, but what I can glimpse of the story arc and already saw so far it will be epic.

So the twelve all control a country of their own now? And are impersonating gods? That will definitely be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
take time

The last story was wonderful. One of the best on the site, but I think you rushed the last chapter about half way through. You wanted to end it it seemed, though there was about two chapters worth of material to cover. If this takes you twice as long, I say let us all wait. I'd rather sip slowly at a materpiece anyway.

juanwildonejuanwildonealmost 13 years ago
Beyond the Shadow of a Doubt

Excellent story...looking forward to the follow-up. (Though the number of typos, name switches, dropped or mis-pasted words was far too high for a tale of this quality...really.)

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

aaaahhhhh,,,,,a mind boggling never ending pit of creativity you are...just fantastic work.

WerefanWerefanalmost 13 years ago
Not to rush you, but.......

OMG Jon's father the magical dragon god. New lands, new loves, new evil, new magic, your mind must be spinning (mine is). This is going to be great, so, at your convenience, please hurry. LOL

p.s. I have not given up on Sophina.

willjamwilljamalmost 13 years ago
Thank you!

As an avid reader of Science fantasy for many years now; I congratulate you. Hung on every chapter to the end. Totally unexpected! BRILLIANT!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AHHHHH!

SO good!! I wan't expecting that!! But it makes total sense! And now i understand why he's going to 12 countries ;) you win. You define win. PLEASE post some chapters from the next series!! Don't wait til you're done because i am dying to read it! Love your work and your intricate plots. Way to make a sequel that actually has potential to be as good as (if not better than) the first.

ladybug71ladybug71almost 13 years ago
And so....

The story goes on....I'm looking quite forward to reading more of Jon's adventures. Great story!!

JazCullenJazCullenalmost 13 years ago
Late I know :-)

Such a tempting tease for what will surely be an epic to parallel Shadow Dagger.

I can't wait to find out what delights we still have to come but I have a feeling we all will be waiting a long time, hopefully not too long though :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HURRY!!!!

I just read your whole series today without stopping and now you give a horrible tease to what will be coming soon? That SUCKS! Can't wait to get the rest of the story, maybe I'll make an account to so I won't forget about it (I'm very forgetful).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nicely done

After staying up until 2 am and reserving chapter 20 and the epilogue for next morning, i am quite sad i have finished this series. Hoping the next one will be just as amazing :)

Your story is truly wonderful and original. Contrary to many other, i respect your decision to kill off many of the characters you had developed from the very first chapter of shadow dagger. Without meaningful deaths, the story would've seemed like just another happy fairy tale. It was a great and brave thing to do, and don't let anybody else make you regret it.

Many people have also complained about the lack of sex. I completely disagree, if those people need sex there are plenty of stories out there with sex as the main focus. Don't go out of your way to add sex into the story. Just let it happen. I often find the very best stories on literotica are the ones with minimal sex, yours included.

Evelyn has been a constant annoyance to me because she's just so completely gullible and weak, but i can deal with it.

Also hoping jon might find some romantic interest...maybe a soul-mate? ;)

Thank you for the wonderful read! Eagerly awaiting the next series :]

sweeter_sensationssweeter_sensationsalmost 13 years ago
AMAZING SERIES!!!

I just read the whole series from start to finish in one day - i couldnt put it down so to speak!! You are an incredible author with incredible ideas, weaving an intricate storyline with detailed characters and that spark of magic that twines it all together. You are truly a master at your craft, please I humbly ask you to write your sequel and post it soon - I'll be watching out for it for a long long time. Thank you for sharing this with us - SS

ChaamChaamalmost 13 years ago
I will be there ...

... when you post that! Since this is only a teaser, I've added my commentary to chapter 20 after reading the whole thing in 2 sessions. May you never suffer from writers block!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holy of Holies!

Start to finish this was fabulous. I have paid in excess of $250 for a series of books that, although great, sucked compared to this. I am probably stupid for saying it, but you're crazy to just give this away for free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is brilliantly cruel...

This little teaser has me all aquiver waiting for whatever you come up with next. But the agony of waiting can only be compared to hearing that J K Rowling is starting a new series or that Traci Harding is going to bless us with another time-travelling, god-hunting saga. I take my hat off to you, when it comes to killing off characters we care about you are the undisputed master of your domain (not a complaint in any way, your stories just wouldn't be what they are otherwise). I think I speak for most of your fans when I say that we love you and loathe you for making us feel this way. Take all the time to write that you need, this magic is worth savouring. Even if we all are incredibly impatient for our next dose of heart-jerking genius! Never get discouraged, your ability is rare and precious indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
simply awome

I've read this series over and over again and it is just as awsone as it was the first time. Amasingly epic, better then most authors! And I cant wait untill this new storyline is out. Keep up the awsome work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

You really should consider turning these stories into a book and try to get it published. Your stories are one of a kind, you have truly moved me and I will never forget your amazing stories. I only wish that I had these stories as a book that I could keep for my children when they got older.

QuartzKamiKazeQuartzKamiKazeover 12 years ago
Beautiful

This was one of the best stories I've come across on the web. Absolutely beautiful. I so want the sequel.

LatinaramosLatinaramosover 12 years ago
Amazing!!

This story dragged me in from the first minute I started reading. I haven't slept for the past two days. I needed to finish this story. I love to read and this was the most entertaining story I have read in a long time. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fame and Fortune

This is excelent, I cannot say how much I enjoyed this story. Please tell me that you have published something because Iwould buy it without question. This is equal to JRR Tolkien and JK Rowling stuff. Please publish this and share this with the world. You have a gift that must be shared.

Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next installment of Shadow Dagger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ah!

Please tell me the sequel is coming soon!!!

NeorotoxinNeorotoxinover 12 years ago
Very Excellent!

You are an excellent author! Your soul's divide got me interested in you as an author and forced me to read your Shadow Dagger series. I am glad i listened to my instincts and did read it. You could easily write full length work and i believe you could find a publisher, probably even have them fight over you.

You write with such skill as you seldom see anywhere. You did bring me to the verge of tears on several occasions, and that isn't easy to do with a story. When you write a sequel some day i will be sure to read it!

Keep up the wonderful work!

greeneyvgreeneyvover 12 years ago
So excited for what's to come!

I came to your shadow dagger series through jazcullen and I've got to say I'm glad I did! Bloody loved it and can't wait for the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

nice piece of story weaved for a glimpse....

sweeter_sensationssweeter_sensationsover 12 years ago
PLEASE POST YOUR SEQUEL!!!

This is the BEST story on Literotica - it was so engrossing and full of detail and emotion. I loved it, I'm going to read the whole story through again for the second time now :o) Please post more AustinE!

Thank you :o)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just grt

just fabulous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waiting for sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awsum story.

well this is my first comment on this series. the things u created in story is gr8 but i think a little more sex wudn't harm anyone ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Epic

Was glued to this story til i had read it all. Truly amazing. Eagerly awaiting the sequel. Even though it wasn't as... steamy as it could've been, it was just erotic enough to not shy away from the truly epic story you portrayed along the way.

Simply Great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Death of the hero

Very nicely put together stories. Good you left the odd hero alive at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
....

Oh holy fuck. Post that as soon as it's done. And then publish both series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

ur series has been epic.... a real pleasure to read....

RakaanRakaanover 11 years ago
By God...

SO EPIC!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

Can't wait for the next part of this series: )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Abandoned?

Has this been abandoned or will you be releasing more of these?

WlljamWlljamalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant!

Congratulations! Despite a few minor typos and grammars - second time through! You have the gift... Please use it wisely! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Magnificent!

Love your story and looking forward to the continuation of the story. I do hope you keep us informed of your progress.

Well wishes and writing pleasure,

R2

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pease continue.

I love this story. It completely captured me. Please post something soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Okay we now have a glimpe of what you plan to do with the sequel series. So, when the fuck are ya planning to actually do the sequel series?? For that matter, where the fuck are the shorter stories in other categories that you mentioned?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Simply too good to be free

Very rarely you stumble upon a masterpiece.. and even more rare to stumble upon a masterpiece such as this that is free.

The depth of your imagination, your writing style my god - I simply can not fathom or convey how utterly immersive and exciting your story was - I literally couldn't pull myself away for the entire weekend.

For the love of god(Or something else), post a sequel! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Simply Beautiful

This story is easily one of the best I have ever read. I liken your writing style to that of Terry Goodkind (the "Sword of Truth" fantasy series), my favourite author.

I have a habit of postponing the completion of things I truly enjoy (as though I don't want it to end). After reading the first 19 chapters of this story, I set it down for about 2 months. I came back to finish it yesterday, and was still so connected to the plot and the characters that the ending easily brought me to tears, and only the best of storytellers are capable of such.

I would love to see this picked up by HBO and made into an award-winning series like Game of Thrones, it would fit perfectly into their lineup of entertainment. Austin_erotica, I seriously think you should submit this to them (HBO), it really has the potential to grip and entertain a much larger audience.

Thank you for the great story, and I look forward to the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

great teaser. i will have to be back for the sequel to this amazing series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great wonderful tale!

thank you...

RakaanRakaanover 8 years ago
So...

So did they end up publishing under a different title or is the sequel just not gonna happen?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
please write more

This story is amazing. Please pick it back up and continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Plsssssss

For the love of every written word

Pls keep writing

Can't wait for the next story to unfold

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
id love to hear the rest of this story

it captured my attention

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW

Just wow. Please keep writing. Haven't heard from u for a long time. Would love to see the story continue. Great work, one of the best I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Time

Austin...it is time for more

Please :)

dokeydarlindokeydarlinalmost 5 years ago
Dragons!

Thank you for this wonderful tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Such a truly epic story!

Anyone know what happened to this author?

I'd like to know if they are still writing, because I want to throw money at them so I can continue reading their work.

Because, it really is quite splendiferous.

Onaroll247Onaroll247over 2 years ago

Wow!!! Just finished all of this… great story! Come back soon!!!!

Edhawk64Edhawk64about 2 years ago

Great story would have made a good sequel.

Alas it wasn’t to be!

Thank you again for sharing your brilliant story telling talent with your grateful readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous