All Comments on 'My Sister And My Niece - A Plan'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice

nice story, i wonder what her age was, sis should of gotten involved as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So sweet and hot.

I loved it. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I think......

I think you just might be able to get the whole family into this and make everybody happy. Great way to start a story and can't wait for the next one'!*

You got a "5" on this one.

Thx. JAG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

I love the whole 69, finger in her arse thing. Does she have a sister that can be introduced into the story after you write the one with her mother?

Next time can you spend a bit more time on the intro though?

I did give you 5 stars though, cause I love the idea of this story. I'll be adding this one to my favourites.

rock6752rock6752over 12 years ago
Do tell more

There must be more to this story. I can't imagine that sometime after her arrival, that Sarah doesn't end up in bed with her brother and possibly even her daughter also. Please share the next chapter.

kuro1990kuro1990about 12 years ago
please...

Finish the story it was great so far!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome story series!!!

All four parts have been great. You left us hanging at the end of part four. The story does need to go on. What will happen between Ron and Sarah and between Ron and Lizzie? Please tell us more.

FinnGriswoldFinnGriswoldover 10 years ago

I know its been a while but will you continue please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continue plz!

Plz? Do continue, at least 1more ch.? 3of dem happily 2gether 4ever?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OK; completed the 4 parts, now realize that it's not complete yet, Grrrrr

Why was Ron going to make breakfast when they've been up for hours and it should be afternoon?

Not sure if Elizabeth is the catalyst to get Ron & Sarah together forever, or just to fix things, then she'd end up with Ron. Maybe of course a happy lil family for three 8~)

Did Sarah have an accident on the way there?

Please continue;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Confused

Title suggests that it's a sister and niece. Yet the way the story reads it's a mother and daughter.

willbefun2000willbefun2000over 9 years ago
I hope there is more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope there is more, if not get busy....lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
don't leave us hanging...

Where's the last installment? He and his sister have to get back together! Dude!!

ES003ES003over 9 years ago
More Please

With your writing, the build up of sis (mom), niece (daughter) and brother (uncle) would be awesome. Mom and daughter building up to playing with each other would be so hot.

Then once they get past that, the possibilities are endless. Brother and sister fucking with niece/daughter licking them. Mom and daughter in a 69. I am wet just thinking how hot this could get.

Please? One more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Aww man,thats so annoying!! Wheres the rest of the damned story? We know youre still writing since youve done other stories, so put us out of our misery and give us a few chapters please! :)

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 9 years ago
This needs a conclusion

This story has been hanging, unresolved and unfulfilled for years. It will take two or three short chapters to finish. One short chapter of Ron and Sarah. And then one or two chapters of Lizzie, Ron, and Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story please finish

Rapier875Rapier875almost 8 years ago
Why did you never finish this ?

It is so annoying when this happens.

You start off with a really good story, then you leave it in the middle of no-where.

Do you get bored?

I wish you'd at least finish one story before starting and not finishing another.

There are a number of stories of yours I've yet to read, but I'm not going to bother with them now. Just too disappointing when they are left unfinished.

A real shame.

It's been a complete waste of the 4/5 Stars I've been awarding to the 6 chapters of this story, hasn't it !

b0br0bb0br0balmost 7 years ago
Please finish!

I love the story, but you're a chapter or two short of finishing. Unless you did under another title, I really would love to have you finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Well damn..... Thats a fine story about some teen pussy. Miss my teen days of worshipping her. Hope my time comes around to be lucky and for it to never end

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
I've read this before !

And I'm certain there was a final chapter to it that's missng from the list right now.

Or maybe I'm getting confused in my old age ?

But parts 1 - 4 are simply brilliant !

Rapiet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Where’s the rest?

Did you just lose interest in the story?! I was loving it...you could add at least another chapter or two...maybe more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
needs more

at least finish it! what happens when the sister comes? does she catch them in the act? do things get kinkier? maybe it becomes a permanent family affair or something! either way 5 star story! love it.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
really???

i love your stuff -always 5 stars - but i didn't rate this. i can't believe this is the end. i know you've gone back after a few years and added chapters to complete or almost complete stories - i hope you do that here. Its a GREAT story. it would be 5 stars. if it had something nearer to an ending. i hope you try to finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The Finish

I wish you had taken this to the natural conclusion, by bringing the sister/mother back into it.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Love the story. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

another SmallTitFan series completely ruined by closeted beta male anal play. Could have been amazing, instead it's barely readable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous