All Comments on 'Lab Partners'

by gimmie_your_load

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Oral RexOral Rexalmost 13 years ago
Great focus

The story is engaging and flows along. Just the right amount of characterization, description and a setup for a sequel. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent Story

This story reads very well and moves smoothly from start to finish. I definitely hope to see sequel or more to this chapter. Great writing, GYL! RCG.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pretty good story

Story is pretty good but a bit cliche. Stay realistic. Your pride and confidence is an inspiration for many women and men for that matter. keep up the good work.

gimmie_your_loadgimmie_your_loadalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Cliche?

Dear anonymous,

Constructive criticism is much more constructive when it actually elaborates on its criticisms. Firstly: what part of the story is cliche? Secondly: how would you recommend I make it "more realistic"?

Thanks!

Lucia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not cliche!

Very enjoyable and so deceptively written! Very much enjoy your stories.

Chimney SweepChimney Sweepalmost 13 years ago
Very nice!

Where were these cock sucking girls when I was in High school? I like your work, but a few places it felt a little over-wrought. Specifically, the last sentence of the first page (internal monologue.) There were a couple of other places that felt similar. It's a minor quibble, but the fancy verbiage detracts a little bit. I only noticed one grammar oops - second to last paragraph, missing word.

But overall, very well done, hot as hell, a little slow for my taste but I won't hold that against you - thats completely a personal preference issue. I'm off to look at more of your work.

gimmie_your_loadgimmie_your_loadalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you very much Chimney Sweep. See that is constructive criticism :)

This is actually a rare slow-building story for me. For some that get more directly to the "action" so to speak, I recommend Welcome Home, or In the Mall, my first story :)

PinocchioPinocchioalmost 13 years ago
Intriguing Mix/Memorable Story

Surprisingly strong character development is revealed in only a couple of pages. Sexy, funny, and sad. More serious than a lot of your work. Maybe not the biggest turn-on for me compared to your other stories, but this is one I won't forget.

jimbean485jimbean485over 12 years ago
Great Setup

I love the character development in this one. I feel like the buildup gives it more context and I'm more involved with the characters when we get to the action. Hope to see more like this from you. Great story!

panthergoddesspanthergoddessover 12 years ago
More?

Very nice story. Would lend itself well to a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sequel please!

I like the reintroduction of the teacher character at the end of this one, seems like his blackmail of Lucia would make a great story.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Terrific!

Great story....Bags of erotic detail and very arousing. Made we want to take up Science..just in case! 5*. lady!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Would love a followup to this one. Your forced/degradation stories are my personal favorites - this one and Sucking Hector's Cock for example. You strike a perfect tone in them... stories where the cocksucker is either forced into it or actively humiliated, but her lust for sucking cock is so powerful that she loves it anyway (or perhaps the force/humiliation might make her love it even more). Keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

absolutely amazing! love the degradation and the bitch's servitude

1954hall1954hallabout 7 years ago
Could be the start of something beautiful

Nice image of a young slut discovering her path. Sounds like quite a few guys will be enjoying her weakness. Being a cocksucker and especially one that likes it so much she masturbates during will make her real popular. Good story.

SophykitenSophykitenalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

Great story. Would almost like to hear more about how she got involved with Brant. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Favourite thing on here.

I love this story and keep coming back to it.

Thank you for writting it.

SimplestickSimplestickabout 4 years ago
Great story!

Wow, nice story! Is there plans for a continued part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awesome. Simply a delight to read. As is the case with so many of your stories: you could extend the ecstasy by adding more chapters, but... Hey, why not leave 'em wanting more? Many thanks to Literotica's Hottest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergimmie_your_load@gimmie_your_load
1807 Followers
I am a Canadian woman with a passion for blowjobs. I love writing erotic fiction. My main area of interest is obviously fellatio, and I like to explore my submissive side. A common theme in my stories is a woman who is initially forced or coerced into sucking cock, but who fu...