All Comments on 'Cumming Home'

by rufriter

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 13 years ago
Nice story.

I liked the story. I just wonder if anyone will get pregnant down the line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
dumb

way to dumb you are adding way too many people to the incest. when it comes to incest it HAS to be the fewer the better. it would have been better if it was just the twins or the twins and mom. but to have both mom and sis fucking gramps ruined the story. remember "KISS-KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID" this was way to complicated.

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story!

This is well written and exhibits the perfect mix of characters and relationships. I mean that I really liked it! There is plenty of space for more plot development and I hope to see Chapter Two soon. Forget about the commentary stating that there were too many people, etc. One look at that commentator's grammar should immediately tell you that you should ignore him. Now get busy on Chapter Two. An Hoa Rifleman

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
Hot.

I definitely want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Don't stop here.

You need to write about what happens when Gramps goes home and he is left to take care of both his mother and sister. That would be a very interesting storyline.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Very erotic and kinky

Having both mother and sister as willing sex partners, his life is going to be filled with pleasure.

A great fantasy and a great read.

Thanks for the good story.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2almost 13 years ago
to fast :/

more background plz..

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
Families don't get closer than this.

First of all, a great title. Literotica has an abundance of stories to choose from so having a title to hook the reader is essential. This title caught my eye. The mood of the story was fine and I actually liked that incest grew to include all the family members. It is good to take things to the extreme - then take them further. Some of the dialogue was quite poor, I couldn't belief characters talking like that, regardless of the taboos they are breaking.Didn't like the narrator's terms such as 'fuck-pole'. He comes across as a fairly naive 17 year old, which works well for the story, but when he uses terms as fuck-pole it suggests he is sexually quite active and experienced which detracts from his character. Still, a good, enjoyable read.

rufriterrufriteralmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Firstly, thank you to all who took the time to comment, either positively or negatively. A writer cannot develop unless he takes on board all criticism.

To Corpse_Rider, with regard to the central character seeming to be experienced, perhaps you missed the reference to him having spent two years gaining plenty of experience with village girls in Cambodia. Your other points are well taken and appreciated though.

To the negative comments, I can only say that it is impossible to please everyone, so the only thing to do is try to please most.

Thank you all again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Take it further!

Mom and Danni have been fucking Gramps for a while so they must be on the pill since neither is pregnant. As a welcome home present each could offer Daniel to let him impregnate her, thereby continuing the family tradition of the females giving birth to incestuous bastards.

Hope there will be more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
na no good

to unbelievable , really didn't rate the 2 star I gave it.

shoeslayershoeslayerover 10 years ago
Great!

Hello Rufriter,

Damn good story with some real

graphic sex, I will check out your

other stories after the holiday, hope

yours is a wonderfull day with family

and friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Make up your mind - deep warm and loving or just slipping one to a whore.

You sort of take a moment to establish the main son character and that he cares about his twin and his mother. Then, as he is supposedly making love to her, he starts speaking to her like she's the cheapest town whore. Later, it's back to heartfelt lovemaking even as it spreads to include the twin sister and grandpa who is also (no surprise) the twins' father. The out of character whore/slut banter ruined the allegedly loving sex scenes anyway.

I'm not sure how you got it past the editors about the mom's age when gramps took her cherry but maybe I misread that detail. The standard eighteen would have been just fine. Overall, way too rushed and totally unbelievable in execution. A nice story idea though.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Good story

I somehow feel like the boy is getting screwed in more than one way.Guess gramps will nock up the sister then bugger the boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Whar is it

with the writers of so many of these stories necessitating that all males wear shorts? In the days when I was growing up, boys looked forward to the day they were not forced by their mother to wear shorts. It was a sign they were becoming a young man. From that day forward they worse shorts only at home, except swimming trunks. Be a man and wear slacks or remain a boy and wear shots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dumped

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really 'you filthy whore'?

It started so good, and then you start to put that in the mouth of 17th year old...

Just plain stupid, 1 star, and I stopped reading

rufriterrufriterover 2 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous who commented 5 days ago :-

You got the age wrong, but other than that I agree entirely.

This was one of my earliest submissions, written ten years ago when I made the mistake of writing what I thought others would want to read, rather than how I felt.

Any interaction between mother and son, father and daughter, brother and sister etc. regardless of the nature, MUST be based on the deepest mutual love and respect.

I would cut my own throat before I would call my mother, daughter or sister a whore, whether I was fucking her or not.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Nice story, I liked it. AAAA++++

vguerr7171vguerr7171almost 2 years ago

Love the story

Hope there will be more

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Liked the story but it would have been better if you had more info on the grandfather, daughter and grandaughter relationship 4 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous